Chapter 17 Eating chicken for the first time!

Looking at the chicken thighs approaching in front of his eyes, and glancing at the cautious little husband, Lei Che suddenly became ill-willed, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he swallowed the chicken thighs whole, chewing on them, When I spit it out again, there are only chicken bones left.

Looking at the bare chicken bones in front of him, Xi Geer blinked his eyes, but the next moment, his eyes were filled with tears instantly, and he took back the chicken bones with trembling little hands, and lowered his head, as if he was about to cry.

I have never eaten chicken since I grew up so big, and the only time it was a mess! I'm so wronged, I want to cry, but I don't like it, he can't cry, and if I cry because of this kind of thing, if I get upset, I'm afraid I won't even have chicken wings for a while.

Seeing this posture, Lei Che knew that he had played too much, so he quickly tore off another chicken thigh and stuffed it into Xi Geer's palm.

"Don't cry, I'm just kidding with you, I'll give you one, eat it quickly!"

Hearing this, Xi Ge'er pursed her mouth and held back her tears, but this time, she didn't dare to go any further Che's eyes came closer, and he held the chicken thighs in front of him, and began to gnaw on them in small mouthfuls.

After taking a bite, his eyes lit up instantly. It turns out that the chicken tastes like this. It's so delicious. No wonder the younger brothers are always clamoring for it!

After eating the chicken thighs, Xi Geer didn't dare to ask for chicken wings, but she was too greedy, so she played a little cautiously, lowered her head and fiddled with the chicken bones in her hands, deliberately attracting Lei Che's attention, and sure enough After a while, the chicken bones in his hand were removed and replaced with complete chicken wings!

Xi Ge'er has a small body and a small appetite. A bowl of small fish soup, a chicken thigh, and a chicken wing are already too much for him, but he is still greedy, and he stares at the leftovers on the table. Chicken breast and chicken neck, secretly touched the belly, swallowed.

Lei Che saw through Xi Ge'er's careful thinking, so he tore off a few pieces of oily chicken breasts, and forcefully stuffed them into Xi Ge'er's slightly opened mouth.

"Okay, if you eat any more, your stomach will be full. Take these two bird eggs and use them as snacks for a while. Be good, go down for a stroll, wait for your stomach to be empty, and then go to bed and take a nap. I don't want you to crawl now." The bed will accumulate food, did you hear that?" While talking, Lei Che stretched out his hand, patted Xi Geer's small buttocks, and put him off his lap.

Staying in place in a daze, Xi Geer looked at the warm bird's egg in his hand, recalling what Grandpa said just now, he couldn't come back to his senses.

As a snack? walk? Take a nap? Are you serious? Will you just tease him?

Seeing Xi Ge'er dumbfounded in place, Lei Che frowned, stretched out his hand again, patted Xi Ge'er's little butt, and drove him out of the door.

"Go quickly, your stomach is swollen, isn't it uncomfortable? Remember, walk slowly, don't run fast, this small body, tsk tsk, I will exercise with my master tomorrow, and I won't ask you if there are too many , one thousand meters plus twenty squats every day, then press your legs, lower your waist, you little girl, your body should be softer, so you don't get hurt by the master in the future!" While speaking, Lei Che stretched out his hand, Seductively squeezed Xi Ge'er's buttocks, then rubbed the palm of his hand, and gave two smirks.

It turns out that this is what it feels like to have a woman, and she can still play a hooligan from time to time, his mother, this is the life that men should live. I was single until my death in my previous life, so I am so unlucky!

Xi Ge'er was so frightened by Lei Che's action that she almost jumped up, her face blushed, and she didn't dare to stay in Xiqu any longer, holding the warm bird's egg in her hand, she ran out the door 'sizzling'.

Lei Che who was behind saw this scene, his eyes almost popped out of anger, and he shouted loudly: "Baby boy, I told you not to run fast, and you still run so fast? Slow down, I heard you!" No? Otherwise, my stomach will feel uncomfortable in a while, so don't make me cry!"

Xi Geer was scolded again this time, but for some reason, what came to my mind was not entirely pain! The position on the chest is hot, a little warm!