Chapter 24 Let's live a good life in the future!

"Grandpa, why are you...so kind to me? Oh, stop beating me, and give me food!" This is what Chen Xi couldn't understand the most, but even if he mustered up the courage to ask, , Lei Che couldn't explain it clearly either.

Do you want to say that your grandfather has long been belching, and that I am a lonely soul from another world, who has taken over your grandfather's body, and even his little husband?

If this kind of thing is said, this little guy will panic and take him to see a doctor. This nagging must have something wrong with his brain.

And ah, it's only to this extent, how can it be regarded as being good to him? Isn't it what gentlemen should do to feel sorry for their own daughter-in-law? How much has this little guy suffered before? Will it be so easy to be satisfied?

Lei Che was so embarrassed by this, he raised his big hand and scratched his head, and after carefully considering his words, he opened his mouth in distress.

"Xiaoxi, I also know that I treated you badly before, but in the future, I want to treat you well. Can you not bear grudges? I will let you live a good life in the future. If there are other brothers, I am sure you will be the same I don't need it, other brothers don't have it, as long as you want it, I can get it for you if you work hard, let's live a good life in the future, do you think so?" This is

already the limit of Lei Che, who lived until half buried in the loess in his previous life. Even though I was sick, I couldn't even talk to someone in a begging tone! Whenever he didn't say whatever he said, this little girl made him make an exception.

It is said that softness can overcome strength, Lei Che didn't believe it before, it was because he had never won a wife before, who is gentle to him? Living with a group of old men all day long, whoever has the hardest fist has the final say?

Hearing this, Chen Xi's movements of turning his clothes stopped in mid-air, he lowered his head, and stopped whimpering, it was unbelievably quiet.

If it weren't for Lei Che's sharp eyes, he still wouldn't have seen the crystal teardrops on the tip of the little guy's chin gathering drop after drop, and finally splashed into the bucket, bang! Click!

"What do you mean? Do you disagree?" Lei Che was completely irritable, his tiger eyes widened, and his voice was more than doubled for the last three words. After he finished shouting, he realized that his attitude was too bad. Where is the tone of discussion? It was clearly a threat, but Lei Che couldn't hold back his face when he was asked to make an apology. He just stood there with his face drooping, exuding a cold air.

"Master, I... I'm Kefu, do you really... really want to live with me?" He raised his palm-sized face, his big eyes were full of tears, and Chen Xi's unbelievable tone still contained a trace of tears. hope.

It's really because what Grandpa said just now was so tempting that he couldn't help but be tempted. How much he wanted to marry a man and live a good life, but it's a pity that fate played tricks on people!

Oh, let me go, this small appearance is just like the famous Chinese hamster sauce, staring at you with big black eyes, making Lei Che, a rough guy, sweating in his palms, feeling like a My heart is going to melt.

what do you want I'll give you nuts, and melon seeds. Do you want me to rob the nut shop for you?

Lei Che was also puzzled, even though his little husband is a brother, he is also male, so why is he so soft and cute?

My palms are itchy, I really want to hold my palms, pinch them to my heart's content, and rub them again!

"Why did you just kowtow? Why do you kowtow? I tell you, this is called a tear mole. It's very sexy and beautiful. Don't feel inferior because of it in the future. Did you hear me?" Lei Che stretched out his hand directly after finishing the lesson. Go, covered the top of Chen Xi's head, and rubbed vigorously, the furry feeling made him reluctant to take his hand off.

Still Koff? This little silly hat is all feudal superstition, I want to laugh to death!

Besides, Lao Tzu's life is very tough, even ammunition can't kill me, he really doesn't believe it, just with this tear mole, it can kill Lao Tzu?