Chapter 88 Let's Go Hunting Tomorrow!

Helpless by his eccentric little husband, Lei Che sighed softly, shaking his head dotingly, and at the same time cracked an extra Chen Xi's favorite egg into the pot!

Put the beaten poached eggs into the little one's favorite small porcelain bowl, Lei Che took out a handful of white sugar from the sugar jar at the side, sprinkled it into the small porcelain bowl, and then stirred it evenly with a small spoon .

Holding the small porcelain bowl, he walked to the side of the stone bed. Lei Che tapped the edge of the bowl with a small spoon, indicating that it was time to serve dinner. Sure enough, the small bun on the stone bed moved forward clumsily for a certain distance, and was completely wrapped by the quilt. The little guy poked out a small head, stretched his neck and sniffed deeply the aroma of poached eggs with his nose.

Stretching out his little paws, Chen Xi clapped his hands and flattened his palms, then raised his little head, and looked straight at his grandfather's piercing tiger eyes with big eyes full of longing without fear.

Every time it was time to eat, Lei Che felt that his little husband might not have become a rabbit, but a puppy. Look at that little expression begging to be fed. It is no exaggeration to say that Lei Che is on the little guy's head. See the fluffy ears pricked up on the head and the fluffy tail that wags on the little guy's butt!

The blood tank was about to be emptied again. Lei Che's face was covered with blood, he lowered his head, and hurriedly wiped his nose with his big hand. Fortunately, there was no nosebleed for nothing this time.

Going forward and sitting on the edge of the bed, Lei Che stretched out his big hand, trying to peel the little guy out of the tightly wrapped quilt, but Chen Xi's little paws clung tightly to the corner of the quilt, and Lei Che Helpless, the big hands used some strength, and they could only hug the person and the quilt to his lap.

Scooped up a spoonful of sugar water with a soup spoon, put it near his mouth and blew it cool, then Lei Che put the small soup spoon in front of Chen Xie's little mouth, and the little guy swallowed it in one gulp. The guy's bright red tongue licked the bottom of the spoon mischievously, his big eyes bent into crescents, and Chen Xi smacked his mouth, eating with satisfaction.

Lei Che sighed weakly when he saw this scene. This little thing is very easy to feed. It is a pure omnivore and can live on anything. Of course, when there is meat, it still likes to eat meat the most! And she doesn't hold any grudges at all, she is a mother if she has a milk, she was so miserably repaired by him just now, and she has always been limp and ungrateful, but as long as she cooks delicious coaxes, all the grievances and hatreds will be forgotten !

Feeding little by little, for fear of burning the little guy and choking, Lei Che deeply felt that he is now a nanny, and what he holds in his arms is his child bride-in-law!

After eating two large bowls and four eggs, Chen Xi really couldn't eat any more, so he burped in satisfaction. Chen Xi rolled on his side, and rolled from Lei Che's lap to the center of the stone bed, and then Stretching his arms and kicking his legs, Chen Xi lay on his back, turning his round belly to digest food.

Although the little guy eats a lot, he just can't gain a few ounces of meat, which makes Lei Che very anxious, but fortunately, after these days of intensive care, the little guy's face is finally ruddy and rounded Quite a few, it looks much more pleasing to the eye, which somewhat comforts Lei Che.

After the little guy finished his dinner, Lei Che cleaned up the poached eggs left in the pot, cleaned the pots and bowls, and dried everything that should be done, Lei Che hurriedly climbed onto the stone bed , without hesitation, lifted Chen Xi's quilt, and squeezed himself in.

Although Chen Xi didn't hold any grudges, his little butt was still aching, which reminded him how vicious the gentlemen behind him were, so Chen Xi remained motionless after noticing Lei Che's going to bed, with his arms folded , Trying to make a copy of the baby is still angry, the baby does not want to deal with people's anger.

As for Lei Che, he was used to everything and doted on the little guy, except when he was on the bed, he was domineering like a feudal emperor of a dictatorial dictatorship, insisting on one thing, saying that he would not give it if he wanted it.

The little guy's butt was swollen by him today. It stands to reason that the little guy should be recuperated for a few days, but the slightly swollen buttocks became smoother and rounder, which made Lei Che, a tough guy who has experienced all kinds of temptations, stunned. Hold back.

"Grandpa, what are you doing? It hurts, I want to sleep!" Gently pushing Lei Che's chest with his small elbow, Chen Xi moved his nest angrily, away from Lei Che's big hand with malicious intentions. some.

Really, can't Master see that he's still angry? Shouldn't you coax him? Besides, he was all swollen from the beating, he was really in pain, so he didn't want to be touched!

Lei Che also knew in his heart that when he punished the little guy today, he always had a tough attitude. If he was still as domineering and unreasonable as usual tonight, how would he wrong this little guy?

After hesitating again and again, Lei Che decided to make a compromise, adopting a gentle policy, gradually persuading the little guy to jump into the trap willingly.

"Baby, let me be rare. If this is the case, I will be in a better mood. I won't leave you at home tomorrow morning. I will take you to hunt, okay?" Chen Xi's pupils suddenly froze when he heard this

. Shrinking, his eyes suddenly widened, and he couldn't believe what he heard!

Master wants to take him hunting? What's the matter? Will the sun rise in the west tomorrow? Didn't Master despise him for being clumsy and getting in the way? He couldn't tell the direction, and he bumped into a tree when he ran. Since he let go of his pheasant, didn't he say that he would never take him hunting with him?

"Master, are you serious? Didn't you lie to me?" Gu Lu turned over and faced Lei Che face to face. Chen Xi's big eyes were shining, and he tentatively poked Lei Che's hard chest with his small paw, slightly Frowning, he asked suspiciously.

"What? When did my words not count?" Hearing this, Lei Che put on a face, and began to lecture others again, because he felt that his dignity as a man who said nothing was challenged.

Hmph, Grandpa said before that he would never take him hunting again, isn't it a "slap" slap in the face this time?

Chen Xi curled his lips, and slandered silently in his heart, but he only dared to murmur these words in his heart, and he didn't dare to say them at all, because he really didn't want to stay at home alone, and especially wanted to go hunting with his master. So at this juncture, he didn't have the guts to annoy his master. If his master repented and refused to take him there, then who would he cry to?

But just for a hunting, Chen Xi felt a little bit aggrieved when he didn't have the moral integrity to contribute his little butt, so he hesitated, and it was difficult to make a decision after a long time!

But Chen Xi had time to ink, but Lei Che had run out of patience, this little bastard was coy, if he disagreed, I would have to force it!

"What? You don't want to believe what I said, or do you disagree? No matter what, you can tell me exactly? You're like a dull gourd, what's the matter if you don't speak?" Immediately, the violent temper could not be suppressed.

Hearing this, Chen Xi drooped his head in grievance, rubbed his lower lip with his rabbit teeth, and finally made a decision.

Isn't it just ass? If you don't care about it, then take it away. In Chen Xi's heart, he regards hunting as more important than his ass!

Now that he has made up his mind, it will be much easier to take action. Chen Xi turned over again, moved his body in shame, delivered his rabbit's butt into the tiger's paw, and was pinched by the hungry tiger's paw. It's too late to regret it.

The next day, the ravaged rabbit opened its red and swollen eyes early in the morning, which was actually earlier than Lei Che, who had a strict biological clock.

Glancing at the gray sky outside the cave from afar, Chen Xi's little face suddenly became elated, his little mood soared with joy, and he sneaked out of bed, humming three little bears, On the one hand, he put on his robe.

The moment Chen Xi took action, Lei Che had already woken up, but he was too lazy to open his eyes, because at this moment, he already regretted the promise he made yesterday out of impulsiveness. Lei Che felt that he might not be able to hunt a single animal this morning, so he could only return empty-handed.

After putting on his clothes and putting on his boots, he turned his head to look, only to find that his grandfather was still in a deep sleep, without even the slightest sign of waking up. Chen Xi puffed his cheeks and put his arms on his hips, breathing heavily Walking to the bed, he stretched out his little paws with a smirk, and lifted the quilt neatly, revealing the naked body of his grandfather, who was immediately covered in goose bumps when he was invaded by the cold air.

"Xiaoxi, stop making trouble, and return the quilt to the master quickly. In such a cold day, you want to freeze me to death?" Lei Che half-raised his eyelids, and glanced lazily at the mischievous Chen Xi. The lazy appearance of not waking up.

Hearing this, Chen Xi curled his lips, feeling unhappy, and ran further away holding the quilt, and said with a resentful expression: "Master, it's time to get up, it's agreed, you're going to take me hunting today , You can't repent, gentlemen can't count your words, whoever repents is a puppy!"

Damn it, this brat has learned to cut people's backs? He, Lei Che, stood upright, would he regret it for such a trivial matter? Isn't that smashing your own signboard?

Having said all this, Lei Che didn't have the nerve to stay in bed anymore, a carp rolled up from the bed, sighed softly, and began to put on his clothes.

This little bastard, I have never seen him so active in other things. It's just hunting. See how excited he is? This early in the morning was like being beaten with chicken blood, a soft-hearted tosser, hey, he was really kicked in the head by a donkey, so he would use the condition of hunting together to exchange a rabbit's butt! The loss outweighs the gain!