Chapter 77 Move in and Live Together!

When Lei Che saw this scene, it was impossible to say that he was not relieved. Boy Shen was different from him, and he was more ruthless in his bones. If he hadn't helped him back then, this kid would have been swallowed by darkness long ago. Don't talk about being brothers, I'm afraid they will draw their guns when they meet each other.

In the last life, this kid never lacked suitors, there were all kinds of suitors, male, female, mature, sweet, charming, and cuddly, but there was no one who could Let this kid move a little bit of thought, usually just stop, but can't go any further.

Whether you are tempted or not, eyes can't deceive people. Even if you were surrounded by beauties before, this kid's eyes were still dark and dark, unable to make any waves. After traveling to another world, this brother beside him, unexpectedly Can you make this kid lose his face, lower his head and speak soft words? What kind of achievement is this, perhaps the person concerned is not aware of it at all.

Lei Che is the kind of grumpy old man who actually knows how to love others, but Shen Rui is the complete opposite. As long as he wants to, he can always be as gentle as water, but this water has penetrated into him. The venom can kill you without knowing it.

But it's not that the two have nothing in common, otherwise they can't be brothers. Although they have different tastes, the bottom line is the same, that is, loyalty, your loyalty to your partner, and your partner's loyalty to yourself. All love is established. On top of this, this is the foundation and the beam. If there is a crack at this point, everything will fall apart.

Xie Yi had a dull pain in the tip of his nose. He was at a loss for doing such an intimate act in front of his elder brother, but when he heard his father say this, his white face was immediately dyed. There was a layer of crimson color, which set off that elegant and orchid-like face so beautifully.

Lei Che scratched his head carelessly, suddenly felt as if he had become a light bulb, his old face was a bit unbearable, Lei Che turned his back, and hurried upstairs to find his little husband, if he stayed there again, he was afraid of being flashed. Blind, he still doesn't know that kid's temper?

This is entangled its prey with its tail, and started to spit snakes again!

The group of four sat down smoothly, and within a short while, a table full of dishes was served. Of course, there was also a plate of meat sausage that the little guy was thinking of.

In the middle is a plate of bright red mapo tofu. The tangy aroma penetrates into the nostrils. Chen Xi couldn't help it immediately, and kept peeking at the reactions of the other three people with his big eyes. Silly and silent, he and his sister-in-law couldn't move their chopsticks as husbands, and they were so anxious.

My little husband is a quick talker, Lei Che was very clear about it, took a bite of Mapo Tofu with chopsticks and put it into his mouth, then smacked his mouth, nodded his approval and said: "Well, this taste is really good, No wonder the business of this store is so hot."

"Really? Then I...I'll try it too." With a happy face, Chen Xi eagerly stretched out his chopsticks, but because his arms were too short, half of his body I reached out but still couldn't reach it, my anxious eyes were red.

Withdrawing his paws, Chen Xi put down his chopsticks and picked up the small bowl in front of him. He was just about to beg his grandfather to give him a few words, but before he could speak, a pair of chopsticks put mapo tofu in it. in his little bowl.

Raising his head in surprise, Chen Xi was shocked to find that it was his sister-in-law sitting beside him who was helping?

Xie Yi folded his sleeves with one plain hand, and stretched out the other hand to help Chen Xi cook. Seeing Chen Xi looking up at him, he bent his eyes and smiled slightly.

Chen Xi was stunned, his dark pupils stuck to Xie Yi's body and he couldn't move it away. This sister-in-law is so beautiful, even his elder brother was so fascinated that he couldn't recover. Like a fairy, brother is really lucky!

Being stared at by Chen Xi's nympho, Xie Yi was a little uncomfortable, felt hairy, coughed lightly with a little embarrassment, Xie Yi paused, and slowly retracted his chopsticks.

Only then did Chen Xi come to his senses, with a blushing face, he quickly lowered his head, and then replied weakly: "Thank you...thank you, sister-in-law."

Looking at the bright red deliciousness in the bowl, Chen Xi stretched out his small He licked the corners of his mouth with his tongue, then tugged at his collar, loosened the belt around his waist, picked up the chopsticks again and started to gobble it up. As he ate, his small mouth was swollen into a sausage from the heat. Chen Xi's big almond eyes kept shedding tears, but he still couldn't get tired of it.

The chopsticks have never stopped since he picked them up. Chen Xi's small mouth was stuffed like a very hungry little hamster, chewing and swallowing, eating like a whirlwind, and soon the few people in front of him The dish bottomed out under his violent offensive.

Seeing this scene, Xie Yi was so shocked that he could hardly hold his chopsticks. As a brother, his appetite was simply unacceptable to him. His small body seemed to be weaker than him, so how could he be able to eat it? So many things? You know, since he picked up the chopsticks until now, he has only taken a few bites to eat.

But Lei Che and Shen Rui didn't make such a fuss, they were not in a hurry to eat food, each opened a jar of spirits, and then started talking.

They are not people who talk a lot, but after a long separation and reunion after life and death, it is inevitable that there will be a lot to talk about. Moreover, Chen Xi and Xie Yi couldn't understand the content of the conversation between Lei Che and Shen Rui. I don't understand, what Huaxia, what troops, and some weird animal names completely confuse the two of them.

Moreover, when these two gentlemen talked, they didn't pay attention at all. Xie Yi originally planned to listen to the words that should be swearing and swearing, but after listening for a while, he gave up. Yes, because apart from swear words, there is nothing of value to be found at all.

As for Chen Xi, seeing that the plate in front of him had been emptied by him, there was nothing to eat, and his grandfather had no time to talk to him, so he secretly moved his little buttocks to get closer to Xie Yi's side, Smiling, he went to please his sister-in-law, and asked her to bring him mapo tofu.

This spineless snack, whoever feeds the milk is the mother. At first, he aggressively called him a vixen. After a while, he called his sister-in-law one by one, as sweet as that voice could be. .

On the other side, Shen Rui had just explained clearly to Lei Che what happened in his previous life, and he almost exploded in anger on the spot.

He had told him like that at the beginning, to live, he must live, but this bastard still failed to obey his order and insisted on taking revenge, and in the end, he got revenge, and he also paid for himself.

? But that was already a matter of the previous life. No matter how much you hold on to it, it is irreparable. Lei Che is also a sensible person. After a few curse words, he turned his attention to this life. Talked to Shen Rui about his plans in another world.

Since everyone's luck is good, let's live a good life, throw away the grievances and grievances of the previous life, throw away what should be thrown away, and save the burden of carrying those burdens, making people breathless.

With a dark face, Lei Che roughly talked about the assholes that his predecessor had done before. He was an angry and resentful asshole all day long. No wonder he would be accepted by God in the end. At the same time, Lei Che also reported I have given the address where I live now, and I hope that after Shen Rui thinks about it, he can move here to live with them.

After all, this world is backward, no matter how well the house is built, according to the technology here, it will not be comfortable to live in. Lei Che bought a lot of land on the mountain from the village head of Yangzi Village, which is completely enough for Shen Rui to live in his house. Choose a place nearby and build a small two-story western-style building.

After Shen Rui heard this, his heart was also moved. He didn't care, he had rough skin and thick flesh, and it was the same wherever he lived, but A Yi was a brother from an official family. His life is already very good, but Shen Rui is not satisfied, he feels that this is not enough, he must wear a gold chain for the canary beside him.

He didn't forget that before Ayi's family was in decline, there was a man who was engaged, and he was also an official family, so the living conditions must not be bad. Although Ayi is now his, but Shen Rui will not feel at ease, he must try his best to control people firmly in the palm of his hand, and turn this canary into a golden phoenix, then no one can give him the life he wants except Shen Rui.

"Brother, this kind of good thing is naturally something you can't ask for, but you and your brother-in-law both live in a cave. After Ayi and I move there, there is no place to live at all!?" Shen Rui frowned, expressing his doubts Come on.

When Lei Che heard this, he drank the bowl of strong wine in front of him nonchalantly, and said carelessly: "Stinky boy, you have lived too much in comfort, have you thrown away all your housekeeping skills? That mountain Although it is not high, it is wide enough. There must be more than one cave. If your sister-in-law is not afraid of hardship, then you can move in with your brother. We are two brothers. After all, we have a caretaker, and we are waiting for the big house to be built. Life will not be so bitter."

At this point, Lei Che picked up the chopsticks and stuffed a mouthful of meat into his mouth, then put down the chopsticks, and continued to persuade: "Besides, this season is not the coldest time, nor is it coldest. During the hottest time, living in a cave is the most suitable, let's work harder and spend two more money to hire a few men to help, and we will definitely be able to finish work before summer comes." Hearing this, Shen Rui was even more moved, and squinted

slightly After contemplating for a while with his eyes closed, he finalized the matter: "Okay, big brother has said so, I have nothing to be hypocritical, I will pack up when I go back tonight, and move to Yangzi Village with Ayi, but In the meantime, I need to trouble my elder brother to find another cave for me!"