Chapter 45 The Tiger's Tail Climbs Up to the Sky!

Hearing this, Chen Xi could only raise his head, looked at Lei Che with helpless and sincere eyes, and then nodded fiercely.

Why did the Lord become so long-winded, but Chen Xi only dared to mutter secretly in his heart with this slander!

Receiving Chen Xi's protection, Lei Che finally felt relieved, and then straightened his body and face, his eyes became sharp in an instant, and the penetrating power shot out from his tiger eyes, as if he had the posture of the king of special forces back then. .

This is the result of Lei Che's efforts to restrain himself. If he really transforms into the wild dragon without restraint at all, Lei Che is afraid that the timid little guy will be paralyzed by the aura he exudes. Even now, Chen Xi's legs had already started to tremble uncontrollably. Even though he used great perseverance to force himself not to lower his head, his big eyes were dodgy, and he didn't know where to look.

Lei Che didn't impose any demands on this little guy, but instead thought that he hadn't controlled the surging blood in his chest, so much so that he almost showed his feet.

Clenching his right hand into a fist, he put it under his chin and coughed lightly. Lei Che narrowed his eyes, and the next moment, like a deflated ball, he became ordinary again.

Chen Xi has been breathing very carefully. Until now, there is no need to suppress it anymore. Taking a few breaths, Chen Xi bent down slightly, squeezed the calf with his small hands that was convulsed due to excessive twitching, and peeked at the front of him with his big eyes. Lei Che, with a look of lingering fear.

The moment just now, the master seemed to be a different person, dangerous and violent, which made him dare not breathe, and in that moment, it was as if someone strangled his neck, making him even mistakenly thought that he would be slapped with flesh and blood eat up.

"Master, are you okay?...Master?" Chen Xi called out weakly, not daring to be too loud, lest he disturb the sleeping lion.

"I'm doing really well, little bastard, I'll see you soon, keep up with the master's rhythm, remember, from now on I will do exercises with me every day." Lei Che couldn't explain his abnormality just now, so He could only get away with vague words, but fortunately, this little guy is so stupid and easy to deceive!

After saying this, Lei Che didn't give Chen Xi time to react, and immediately moved under his body. He crossed his arms and swung his tiger waist.

Three laps to the left and three laps to the right, the neck twists, the butt twists!

Chen Xi stood behind Lei Che, covering his mouth with his small hands, not daring to laugh out loud, but his big eyes were bent into crescents.

These movements are really lascivious and bold, and the master is a thick-backed man, it is really funny and awkward to do these movements, no matter how you look at them, your eyes are hot!

Lei Che was almost done exercising, and gradually rested, and then his ears moved, but he didn't hear the movement behind him, his tiger eyes narrowed dangerously, Lei Che turned his head suddenly, only then realized, okay, This fat little bastard was already holding his stomach and laughing so hard, his small body was shaking, but he didn't make a sound.

Chen Xi also didn't expect Lei Che to check the post suddenly, his whole body trembled, he was so frightened that he lost his mind, and the laughter that was finally suppressed poured out from the depths of his throat.

"Hehehe, hehehe."

The scene was very quiet for a while, only Chen Xi's uncontrollable 'laughing' echoed in his ears, Lei Che's face became darker and darker, and his hands hanging by his sides were also clenched into fists .

"Hehe, master, I don't dare anymore, I...hehe, I'll do it!" Lei Che's reaction frightened Chen Xi, he quickly stood up straight, and while vigorously shaking his little butt, he sneaked a peek at him. Seeing Lei Che's actions, he couldn't care less about being ashamed.

What if the master is so angry that he wants to beat him up? He has to perform well before his master loses his temper, and make up for it.

This little shriveled brat was so good at observing words and expressions, Lei Che couldn't do anything even if he was angry, he sighed helplessly, and unknowingly let go of his tightly clenched fists.

"Swing your butt a little bit more, and then twist it up, son of a bitch, you were lazy when I was doing it, and now I am watching over you, don't dare to do it, and see if I don't suck your little butt!" Lei Che raised his sword eyebrows, and said threateningly in a vicious voice.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's ears turned red, and he swayed a little more, but still caring about his brother's reserve, he couldn't let go.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che was very angry, widened his tiger eyes, looked left and right, then laughed ferociously, picked up a dead branch from the ground, and shook it in his hand like a threat.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi's pupils shrank suddenly, and his soul flew out of fright. He didn't care about being ashamed, and shook his little butt violently, for fear that if he failed, the dead branch in his hand would call When it came to him, he had tried that feeling before, the pain was so painful that he trembled all over, he could only curl up on the ground and hugged into a ball, unable to get up for a long time.

Although Lei Che is a careless rough man, he is very concerned about his little husband. He sensed Chen Xi's fear almost immediately. dead wood branches.

"Okay, remember not to be lazy in the future, let's go, run around the foot of the mountain twice with Master, find a rock to rest when tired, and take you to a good place when Master finishes exercising." Lei Che recalled

yesterday It is inevitable to be happy in my heart, and at the same time, I want to share this joy with my little husband.

Since he had promised to let the little guy live a good life, he definitely didn't just talk about it, he would definitely do what he said.

Chen Xi confidently followed Lei Che up the mountain, but it didn't take long before he faltered and followed Lei Che out of breath, like an idle little tail, unable to shake off, but also unable to keep up.

Bowing down slightly, with his hands on his knees, he raised his head and glanced at the energetic Lei Che in front of him. Chen Xi had the illusion of seeing a ghost.

Grandpa used to be lazy, not to mention exercising, and he refused to share any housework for him. He only knew how to eat and sleep every day, and went out to gamble after sleeping. Generally tired.

"Ha~ha~ Master, I...I can't run anymore!"

Lei Che knew the little guy's physical strength, and he ran a small circle around the foot of the mountain, a distance of almost three kilometers, which was beyond Lei Che's expectation .

Straightening up his body, he ran backwards to Chen Xi's side. After looking around, Lei Che picked him up horizontally and placed him on a clean big rock.

"Hey, stay here. I'm going to run three laps around the foot of the mountain. You count it for me. When I run over in a while, remember to cheer me up. Do you hear me?" Hearing that he can rest

, But Chen Xi was so happy, he nodded obediently, and then huddled up on the big rock, like a quail, refusing to move, leaving only a pair of big eyes to look at Lei Che, Urge him to run quickly.

"Hey, you little bastard, don't be cute, I don't like you!" Lei Che slammed his mouth, what he said and what he thought were completely inconsistent!

Don't look at Lao Tzu with this kind of eyes, do you think that Lao Tzu will take the bait? Don't look, don't look, damn it, can't I surrender? Just run away!

Lei Che was completely defeated, and could only pull his legs away under Chen Xi's expectant gaze, and the moment he retreated, he poked his head out and slapped Chen Xi's face fiercely, It contained resentment from embarrassment.

"Stay obediently. After a while when I run over, you have to give me a 'boo' on the side of my face, otherwise I won't run away!" Lei Che said viciously, and he didn't know who he was angry with!

Chen Xi hesitated for a while, and finally nodded reluctantly.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che finally showed a silly smile on his ferocious face, then brushed his hair, hummed a hero song and ran away.

"The big river flows eastward, my husband is the most cute! If you say east, go east. Whatever I say is what I say! Hehehehe, that's what I say!"

After being single for most of my life, I don't know what it's like to be a wife , this suddenly got a soft and sticky little husband, how can Lei Che not be ashamed? His frightened tiger's tail is about to go up to the sky!

In this way, every time Lei Che ran a lap and was out of breath, Chen Xi would squat up, climb the stone edge, pout his mouth, and smack the sweaty side of the man's face, and then look at The grandfather who was so tired that he was on the verge of being paralyzed one moment, the next moment he was beaten like chicken blood, ran out humming and humming, like a bazooka, and disappeared after a while.

Chen Xi stared at the big round eyes, looked silly at the corner where the man's back disappeared, and then covered his mouth and chuckled.

It's such a good day, it's a good feeling to have a man in pain!

After running three laps around the foot of the mountain, Lei Che started to follow Chen Xi to do squats, leapfrogs, climb, and lift weights. In the end, he decided to focus on Chen Xi. The unsuspecting little guy lifted it above his head, and then he fell up and down like lifting weights, making Chen Xitong's eyes red with fright, and screaming, while Lei Che was still laughing happily.

He played too much and pissed off the little guy. With his arms crossed in front of him, Chen Xi turned his head away, his cheeks puffed out angrily, and his pursed mouth could hang an oil bottle.

Lei Che scratched his head, laughed twice, and realized that he might have bullied others hard, so he had no choice but to circle around Chen Xi in a low voice, coaxing him for a long time before letting his precious lump come back to life. Showed a smile.

"My darling, I really owe you."

Seeing Chen Xi showing her small canine teeth again, and smiling like a fox who stole fish, Lei Che frowned, and said jokingly.

"Let's go, I'll show you a good place. From now on, that will be our nest. Waiting for my plan, we will build a big house there. I will definitely let you live a good life in the future." While speaking, Lei Che took Chen Xi's little hand and walked towards the memory.