Chapter 33 Master wants to make a piggy bank?

Lei Che's hands and feet are nimble when he works, and this beggar chicken is really effortless to make. It didn't even take half an hour. Two fat and oily beggar chickens were taken out of the yellow mud by Lei Che. Peeled out of the shell.

"Xiaoxi, come here, come to the master!" Lei Che did not hesitate, crossed his legs to the ground, waved at Chen Xi, and said carelessly.

Hearing this, Chen Xi obediently said, then got up and moved to Lei Che's side.

"Hey, this is the beggar chicken that you little greedy cat loves to eat. Remember to wrap your fingers around the neck of the chicken so that you don't burn it. It's getting dark and there is no lighting at home. I promised to give it to you. It's a piggy bank, so you have to make it before it's completely dark. You stay by my side, and I first burn most of the wood into charcoal, which can be used for heating at night, and the rest will be used as a deposit for you. Money pot, wait obediently, the carpenter is very good at work."

After Lei Che instructed, he shrugged his shoulders and twisted his neck, then picked up the small carving knife that had just opened the stomach of the pheasant, and began to bow his head Get busy.

This charcoal is easy to burn. After lighting it, just let it smoke by itself. The key is this piggy bank. Lei Che has to think carefully about what kind of style can make that little guy love it.

Chen Xi hooked the chicken's neck with one small hand, and the tangy fragrance kept getting into his nostrils, making him salivate uncontrollably.

But the beggar chicken was steaming, no matter how greedy he was, he couldn't eat it in his mouth, so he could only use his other little hand to keep fanning the hot beggar chicken, and then take advantage of this After a while, Chen Xi's small body leaned closer to Lei Che's side, and kept poking his head, extremely curious.

Grandpa said he was going to make a piggy bank for him, but he didn't say what kind of piggy bank it was, but no matter what the style, it should be a jar, but seeing how busy Grandpa was, it looked like he was carving something. like?

Chen Xi was a little curious, and immediately raised his eyes, seeing Lei Che's serious face, swallowed the question back to his stomach.

Blowing on his fingers, he tore off a piece of chicken breast from the beggar chicken, and after Chen Xi shook it, he stuffed it into his small mouth.

He was too greedy, so he couldn't wait any longer, but this beggar chicken was so hot that the fingers that were tearing the meat were burnt red, and after throwing it into his mouth, his tongue stuck out even more.

But even so, Chen Xi narrowed his eyes happily, his big eyes bent into a crescent shape.

Delicious, really delicious.

Chen Xi then tore off another piece of pheasant thigh meat, blew it with his small mouth, and after making sure it wasn't hot, he stretched it out in front of Lei Che's mouth.

Lei Che was busy with his work, but he suddenly smelled the smell of chicken in front of his nostrils. He is a big man, a carnivore. When he was a special soldier, he used to love meat, but now he is also aroused by this chicken glutton.

You're welcome, Lei Che opened his mouth wide, rolled his tongue, and swallowed the chicken into his mouth. After chewing for a few times, he gurgled and swallowed it into his stomach.

I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, Lei Che's rough tongue coating rubbed against Chen Xi's little finger, causing Chen Xi, who had been feeding patiently, to burn his ears red all of a sudden.

That finger felt hotter than when it was scalded by the chicken just now, and Chen Xi's small face also turned a layer of crimson. Finding that the man was still busy working in a serious manner, and he didn't seem to be half-conscious, which made Chen Xi feel that he was too hypocritical.