Chapter 113 Initiated a high fever!

Chen Xi didn't dare to say a word, his little paws struggled to grasp the hoe, his shoulders drooped, and he staggered behind Lei Che's buttocks.

It's already evening, and the sun has set. Although it's almost summer, the night wind is still a bit cool. When Chen Xi went out, he didn't add any clothes, and the night wind kept getting into the collar of his robe. Chen Xi shrank his neck from the cold.

Lei Che brought Chen Xi to the orchard in the back mountain. The fruit saplings will arrive in a few days, and he will take the opportunity to turn over the ground in the next few days. As for Chen Xi, tonight he will become the little one who turned the ground. coolie.

After bringing Chen Xi to the destination, Lei Che threw away the hoe in his hand, and crossed his knees directly to the ground. He didn't intend to do anything tonight, he just came to oversee the work.

"Go, go dig the ground for me, if you can't do enough, you won't be able to sleep tonight!" Lei Che ordered with a stern face on purpose, in a vicious voice.

After hearing this, Chen Xi bit his lower lip with his white teeth, and dragged the big hoe, which was about the same height as him, into the orchard all the way.

The buttocks still hurt badly, it must have been swollen from the beating by the grandfather. Tears were on Chen Xi's face at some point, and he had no face to face Lei Che, so he held his back to his grandfather, and then waved it with difficulty. Pick up the big hoe in your hand!

As soon as the hoe went down, the soil was not dug up, but the palms of his hands were numb from the shock. Chen Xi sniffled, raised his sleeves and secretly wiped away his tears, then continued to work!

Jin Douzi dripped down his small face, and Chen Xi's big eyes were swollen from crying. Ever since his father's temperament changed drastically, Chen Xi has never been wronged like this! , Seeing that the sky was gradually getting dark, Chen Xi couldn't even see the hole dug in front of him clearly, so he could only dig it blindly, his whole arm was numb from the shock, and blisters appeared on his delicate palm, Chen Xi felt oppressed in his throat. The whimpering gradually became unstoppable, and was brought into Lei Che's ears by Night Breeze.

When Lei Che used to train the little soldiers under his command, he said the same thing. He never said that he would let go halfway because he was soft-hearted.

Standing up, slapping the dust on his buttocks, Lei Che walked quietly behind Chen Xi with his legs, and then grabbed Chen Xi's slender wrist.

The familiar temperature made Chen Xi tremble all over, and slowly stopped the movement of his palms, but he didn't turn around, just lowered his head, biting his lower lip with his white teeth, and didn't say a word!

Lei Che sighed softly, threw away the hoe in the little guy's hand, then bent his arms and hugged the little guy horizontally, but he was very careful when hugging, Lei Che seemed afraid of touching the little guy's wounds Tired buttocks, two arms, one hugged Chen Xi's waist, and the other hugged Chen Xi's knees!

From the beginning to the end, Chen Xi didn't say a word, neither acted like a baby, nor complained, and was so quiet that something was wrong. Lei Che felt that something was wrong, and hurriedly walked into the house with someone in his arms. The skirt of the shirt was wet from the little guy's tears.

Moreover, Lei Che clearly noticed that the little guy's body temperature was abnormal, it was a bit scary hot, damn it, when did he develop a high fever, he didn't even notice it at all.

Perhaps it was because of being held in his arms by his grandfather, Chen Xi's heart finally fell to the ground, and there was no need to carry it on, so he was hit by a high fever very quickly, and within a short time, He was so burned that he was in a daze. Waiting for Lei Che to carry him into the bedroom and light a candle, his face was flushed from the heat, and his breathing was short of breath. He frowned, and there was a painful expression on his small face.

This made Lei Che anxious, raised his hand and slapped himself hard, damn it, he is incompetent at all for being a man, his little husband is suffering like this, yet he still let People are waving hoes in the night wind! I don't know how the little guy persisted, and how wronged he was at that time!

Lei Che gave himself two more punches, and then he calmed down. He hurriedly fetched a basin of cold water, brought a towel, and carefully took off Chen Xi's robe. Lei Che wet the towel, lightly Wipe the little guy's body with his feet.

Only then did he realize that the little guy's butt was swollen from his beating. This was expected by Lei Che, but he didn't expect that it would be so swollen. It was a red piece, only covered by a thin layer of skin. As long as the skin is pierced, blood will flow out.

Lei Che blamed himself a lot in his heart, sighed twice, and carefully applied medicine to the little guy's buttocks, but when he wiped Chen Xi's little paw with a towel, Lei Che stopped, Tiger's eyes fixed on Chen Xi's outstretched little hand, his eyes were red.

The delicate and tender little hand that was cared for in the past, originally even the calluses disappeared, but at this moment, it turned red and even had several blisters. It should be when wielding a hoe because of improper posture. caused by.

Moreover, there is a serious blister on the outside of the thumb, which looks like a burn, and it has been worn away, leaving only a thin layer of skin on the finger, which looks a bit leaky!

This should have been accidentally scalded while cooking, this little idiot, clumsy, and how did he become so obedient all of a sudden, he didn't say a word when he was scalded?

Probably because he was afraid that crying and chirping would make him even more angry? But even if he gets angry again, he can't bear his little husband to become what he is now?

It's all his fault, the little guy is disobedient, just scold him, why do you have to teach him a lesson? And the little guy has a temper, not because he is used to it, but after all, it's all his fault, at this moment, Lei Che is almost blaming himself to death!

But at this moment, Chen Xi was dazed and a little burned. In the nightmare, for some reason, he went back to the time when he just followed his master to Yangzi Village. With such an expression, he vented his anger on him when he didn't like it, and almost beat him to death several times!

''Master, don't hit me, it hurts so much, Lord, please, please! "Chen Xi suddenly started talking in his sleep in a low voice, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and the corners of his eyes were glistening with tears. At this moment, he kept shaking his head and begging, with a very painful and desperate look on his face! Seeing this scene, Lei Che

, My whole heart was twisted, and I hurriedly lowered my head, and put my forehead and Chen Xi's together, "Xiaoxi, I'm here, don't be afraid, I won't beat you again, don't be afraid, I'm here, Do not be afraid! "Lei Che's eyes were red, and he comforted him over and over again, until Chen Xi calmed down again. He continued to toss like this until the early hours of the morning, and

Lei Che stayed by the little guy's side from beginning to end. It wasn't until the fever subsided that Lei Che breathed out lightly, cleaned up the cold water beside him, then turned on the bed, and carefully got into the bed of the little guy. The bed was soaked by the little guy's

sweat It was wet, but Lei Che didn't care. He leaned over and hugged Chen Xi into his arms. The little guy's body was still a little hot, but at least the fever subsided. Lei Che turned over, face up, and then Put the little guy face down, and put it on his chest, so that the suffering little butt can breathe.

It seems that Lei Che's body temperature and breath made Chen Xi feel at ease. A small frown that was wrinkled was finally relaxed, and then subconsciously arched Lei Che's neck with his small head, and then fell asleep peacefully. Come here, and Lei Che had actually woken up a long time ago, but he didn't dare to turn over, even if half of his body was numb, he still kept the original posture motionless, and used it as a pillow for his little husband all night.

Subconsciously wanted to rub his eyes, but in the end he touched the wound of his little paw. Chen Xi gasped in pain, and finally woke up. The dazzling sunlight shot into his eyes, and the scene that caught his eyes was Chen Xi opened his eyes wide and panicked.

"Master, why are you under me? I'm sorry. I got up late. Don't be angry. I'll get up and go to work right away!" After touching the wound on his buttocks, he grinned in pain, but still didn't dare to stop.

But when Lei Che saw this scene, he felt a terrible pain in his heart. It was all his fault that this little guy had become so cautious again.

Stretching out his big hand, he grabbed the little guy's waist and pressed him against his chest again. After Lei Che mulled over his words, he said in a hoarse voice: "Xiao Xi, be good, sleep a little longer, little paw Does it still hurt, show me!〃After a few days, Chen Xi was taken aback when he heard his grandfather's gentle voice again, then lowered his head, so stupid that he didn't even know what to say

. The hair drooped down, covering the little guy's expression at the moment. Lei Che knew it was wrong, and quickly pinned the little guy's hair behind his ears with his big hands. As expected, the little guy's wet eye sockets were already crying. Didn't the master

say Are you going to be the same as other people's husbands in the future? You have to get up early and follow the man to work in the field, and you don't do enough work, and you have to be beaten when you are hungry. Why... why did you suddenly become so gentle again? , he can't help but feel wronged, and can't help but want to cry. In this case, is the master going to get tired of him again?

Seeing the little guy's frightened appearance, Lei Che sighed softly, and put the little guy back He hugged him tighter, he felt guilty, but his mouth was so stupid, he didn't know how to apologize to his little husband, so he could only worry in his heart!