Chapter 122 Find the master to settle accounts!

Several times in a row, this little bastard still played tricks on him, the corners of Lei Che's mouth twitched, and the veins on his forehead twitched!

This little bastard is endless, right?

With a 'bang', he planted the shovel in his hand into the soil. Lei Che stretched out his big hand, grabbed Chen Xi by the collar, and dragged him to him.

"What's wrong? You've lost your head, right? I've asked you to vent a few times, and you haven't finished yet? If you go on like this, will you still let me work?" Scared by Lei Che's sudden overactive reaction After a jump, Chen Xi looked away slightly, somewhat guilty, but when he remembered the absurd things his master had done, Chen Xi regained confidence, forced himself to look away, and choked with Lei Che. Said: "I just want to make trouble, who told you to bully others, my body hurts, I just want to make trouble." "

Hey, you fat brat, are you getting tight again? Do you want me to loosen it for you? "Lei Che listened. The tiger's eyes were rounded, and he threatened with a vicious voice.

According to past experience, as long as Lei Che glared, Chen Xi would usually die without any hope of success, but this time was an exception. Hit me, I will run away from home, you are unreasonable old man, you should apologize to me." "

Hehe, Zhang Neng is able to reason with me, can't he? Tell me, why should I talk to you?" Sorry, as long as you can say it, I will admit it, if you can't, I will put you in the soil today!" Lei Che cast a disdainful glance at Chen Xi, folded his arms around his chest, and gave Chen Xi a sideways glance, with a disgusting look of confidence.

Hearing this, Chen Xi felt embarrassed to open his mouth. How should he say such a thing? Could it be that the Lord is just guessing at his shyness, that's why he is so confident?

Angry, really irritating, this old man is unreasonable, and he is so righteous and unreasonable. Fortunately, he is still a big old man, and he cares about every detail with his brother!

"I...I, you...you...you!" Chen Xi looked around with his big eyes, and at the same time faltered and couldn't speak clearly!

"What am I? What are you? What the hell, can't tell? Then apologize to me by nodding and bowing down, or give me a kiss on my big face, and I won't pursue it today!" Look at it At Chen Xi's reaction, Lei Che smiled smugly, and while saying sarcasm, he moved his big face closer to Chen Xi, with an obscene expression on his face

! Don't think about it. "Responding to Lei Che was Chen Xi's mouthful of fragrant phlegm with his hands

on his hips. The side of his face was a little wet. Lei Che didn't react for a while, and stood there with a stiff neck. With glistening saliva, Lei Che's face was as black as coal balls in the stove.

This little guy actually spit on his face? Is this for the serf to turn over and sing? It's the other way around!

Lei Che is down! With calm eyes, he mechanically retracted his big face plate without wiping it, and just stared at Chen Xi so sullenly, which made Chen Xi's hair stand on end! "You... What are you looking at

? ? It's all my fault, not mine. "At first, Chen Xi twisted his neck and turned his head, his chin was raised, his eyes were growing to his forehead, and he refused to give in easily.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che didn't say much, just looked gloomy With a face, he continued to stare at Chen Xi.

After staring for a while, Chen Xi gradually lost his confidence. When it comes to psychological warfare, how can he be a cunning and seasoned brother with a simple mind? Lei Che's opponent.

" Lord, you...don't look at me anymore, can't I wipe it off for you? 〃While speaking, Chen Xi cautiously approached Lei Che, raised his sleeve and wiped Lei Che's face, wiping off all the glistening saliva he sprayed on his grandfather's face just now.

After this, Lei Che still didn't say a word, just squinted his tiger eyes slightly, and continued to stare at Chen Xi.

Chen Xi was about to collapse, what was he doing staring at the dead fish eyes? It's scary, isn't it? He didn't say a word, he was like a door god, what else do you want him to say to you?

"Okay, okay, can't you be afraid of you? Really, it's like this every time. I was the one who settled the score with the master, but in the end it made a mess." Chen Xi curled his lips, but he was wronged, thinking of what happened He was very angry about the tragedy that happened to him, but his small arms couldn't twist his thighs, so he could only choose to give in.

Hmph, those who know the current affairs are heroes, and it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years. This is not because he is cowardly, but because he has foresight and general knowledge. After all, he is a person who wants to do great things!

Standing on tiptoe, Chen Xi twisted her sleeves with her little paws, a little reluctantly, but finally managed to convince herself, and after taking a deep breath, kissed Lei Che's big face with a 'baji'.

After achieving his goal, Lei Che's expression softened in an instant. He was not angry in the first place, but he was just scaring people with a straight face!

"Hey, don't be wronged, can't I apologize to you? I didn't mean to torment you on purpose. It's just that Xiaoxi is so attractive, and I can't hold it. Boy, the sun in the sky is still quite poisonous. Go to the tree Go stay in the shade, I will make you eight-treasure porridge tonight, and I will treat it as an apology for you, isn't it? The little M guy was convinced, but made Lei Che feel embarrassed. After admitting his mistake, he threw It is a very tempting bait for the little guy.

He doesn't know what's wrong with him, why does a big man always like to bully his helpless little husband?

He wasn't like this before. I know that bullying has always been spurned by Lei Che, but when he saw the little guy's softness and cute personality, he couldn't help but want to bully him. If he didn't bully him for a day, his heart would itch. He was really poisoned!

As for Lei Che's words, what Chen Xi heard most clearly was eight-treasure porridge. As a senior snack food person cultivated by his own grandfather, Chen Xi was extremely sensitive even to a meal that he had never heard of before.

Although he didn't know what eight-treasure porridge was, Chen Xi didn't choose to ask more. He was very confident in his master's craftsmanship. Besides, just listening to the name, eight-treasure porridge, eight-treasure porridge, porridge made of eight kinds of treasures, can you Is it tasty?

Concealedly sticking out his bright red tongue and licking the corner of his mouth, Chen Xi was overjoyed, but when he looked around, there was still a lot of work to be done in this orchard, wouldn't it be too busy just relying on the master alone? The sun goes down, no, he is very hungry, it can't wait so long.

"Master, what can I do? I want to help, can you?" Lei Che usually does not let Chen Xi intervene in this kind of matter, so when Chen Xi said that he wanted to help, it seemed like a mistake. Children who do things are generally cautious.

Seeing his little husband's two little paws close together, begging and looking at him eagerly, Lei Che's head, which was about to shake his head, was stuck motionless on his neck.

"Didn't you blame the Lord for tossing you hard? Why, the little butt doesn't hurt anymore? Are you able to work with me?" Lei Che said after pondering for a moment, winking at Chen Xi.

His father didn't tell him, Chen Xi really didn't feel much pain, but after being pointed out by his father, Chen Xi suddenly felt his legs go weak, and his lower body hurt so much that he couldn't even stand!

Damn it, Grandpa must have done it on purpose.

Chen Xi put his hands on his hips, turned his head and snorted coldly, then stopped discussing with Lei Che, and walked towards the spring with the wooden barrel, but the walking posture was very awkward, it was a foreign character, no matter how you looked at it , are very funny.

Lei Che just glanced at him and didn't stop him. He was naturally happy that the little guy was willing to help him. The reason why he didn't let this little brat intervene before was not because he thought he was in the way, but because he was concerned about his small arms and legs, and he was afraid that he would be exhausted.

His little husband has suffered a lot before, and Lei Che can't bear to let the little guy deal with these rough jobs. He is a very strong old man, and it's easy to do these jobs by himself, and this little brat just needs to take care of it. If the body is damaged, just give him a big fat cub.

Thinking of this, Lei Che froze his figure as if someone had tapped his acupoints. That's right, why didn't he take it seriously all this time? It's been a long time since this little guy was beaten by him, so why is there nothing wrong with his stomach? Movement?

Shouldn't it be that he didn't work hard? His enthusiasm for sowing is exceptionally high. The little guy's small square field has been plowed by him many times, and every time the seeds are sprinkled into the field, no drop is wasted. So it's definitely not his problem.

No, he has to take the little guy to the pharmacy in the market in a few days. If the little guy is weak, he should quickly prescribe some medicine to recuperate it, and then he will buy some supplements and other things by the way. When cooking for the little ones, just put a little in. In Lei Che's view, food supplements are always much healthier than medicine supplements!

Thinking of this, Lei Che had a decision in his heart, and secretly made up his mind.

Lei Che has made up his mind, they will go to the next market, and Lei Che will carry out this matter secretly, and cannot be too obvious, and cannot be noticed by the little guy, in case the little guy's self-confidence is hit Oh no!

In addition to physical reasons, a large part of the matter of being pregnant with a cub is psychological. He can't pick up watermelons and lose sesame seeds. If the little guy sees through his plan and thinks he is infertile, then Lei Che Ke really has no place to find someone to cry with!

Don't ask Lei Che how he knew, he, a human being from a developed country, would know less than people in this backward world? Even if this is partial knowledge about fertility!