Chapter 139 Celebrating the Spring Festival

Gradually, Chen Xi's belly was so big that it was about to burst. Lei Che was terrified when he looked at it. Perhaps it was the sequelae of being a special soldier back then. Lei Che always felt that his husband was like a human-shaped grenade. Maybe one day it will explode on the spot.

As for Chen Xi, being taken care of by Lei Che, he was about to degenerate. He made a rice worm every day, and the days passed quickly, and the annual Spring Festival was coming soon.

In this other world, the Spring Festival is the most important festival of the year. As the so-called saying goodbye to the old and ushering in the new, we hope to pass this year's hurdles and have a new look in the coming year!

Posting couplets, hanging lanterns, planting peach branches, buying new clothes, these are all things to prepare before the New Year's Eve!

In the warm bedroom, Lei Che brought all the tools needed for carpentry from the woodshed, and then watched over the little guy lying dead on the soft couch to make a red lantern.

It is woven with wooden strips and knotted with ropes, and a complete red candle is placed inside, and then the whole thing is pasted with red cloth.

Not as creative as Shen Rui, who made square lanterns with landscape pictures drawn on them and tassels hanging under the lanterns, just like works of art. The ones are hung on the gate of their own house to show off.

And Lei Che, a rough old man, can only make this simple red lantern. Although it's a bit the same, it's more festive!

Making six in one go, Lei Che thought, this is his first New Year's Eve with his little husband in another world, no matter what, he has to celebrate in a serious manner, making two extra lanterns for him, Hang two on the front door, two on the back door, and two more on the balcony!

The red paper for this couplet is easy to handle, but Lei Che can't handle the calligraphy. He has no choice but to ask his sister-in-law for help!

And the remaining peach branches are easier to handle. There are many peach trees planted on the back mountain, and you can tear whichever you want!

As for the new clothes, the last time Lei Che went to the market in the city, the owner of the clothing store also hurriedly made them according to his ideas.

The little guy will wear a big red robe with copper coins embroidered with gold thread, and a beaming red hat on his head. Even the boots under his feet are custom-made red by Lei Che. If this little guy wears it, he will definitely Loved like a good boy!

As for Lei Che's own, he didn't pay much attention to it, he just picked a set from a tailor's shop casually, and just packed it up and brought it back.

What makes Lei Che regret the most is that in this backward world, people didn't even invent fireworks.

This kind of knowledge involving gunpowder and hot weapons is Shen Rui's strong point. Lei Che blushed and couldn't beat his heart, so he shied away from it. Putting on a show to please this little guy, just thinking about the little bastard's big adoring eyes, Lei Che felt like he was going to heaven!

When everything is ready, the New Year's Eve will come as promised.

In this other world, a sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner is always prepared. For those farmers who live in a tight life, this may be the only meal in a year where they can taste meat.

But this family does not include Lei Che, Lei Che can be regarded as a big landlord in this different world, but because he has lived in Dahuaxia for more than 30 years, Lei Che still hopes to eat this New Year's Eve dinner. Let's have a dumpling meal!

Greeting Shen Rui and his sister-in-law to his home, the two brothers Lei Che and Shen Rui each brought their own husbands by their side, this made up a couple of four, they all sat down at the round table and made dumplings!

As soon as he entered the door, Xie Yi rushed over to the pregnant Chen Xi. The brother-in-law was lucky enough to conceive a cub, which made him envious.

He also wanted to give birth to one for his grandfather, but there was no movement from his unbelievable belly!

Xie Yi's slender neck was surrounded by a ring of pure white fox fur, setting off the whole person was graceful and luxurious, stretched out his plain hands from the cloak and gently covered Chen Xi's bulging belly, Xie Yi couldn't hide his envy and said: "Brother, will this little baby be born in about a year?"

Chen Xi's chubby little face had a bright smile when he heard this, and his almond eyes were bent into crescent shapes!

"Well, it's almost the first month of the new year. I said, I want you and my elder brother to be godfathers to this little boy!" "

Really... really? My father and I can be the baby's godfathers." ?" After hearing this, Xie Yi hesitated for a moment, but then confirmed with joy.

"Of course it's true, but it's okay to say that when you are pregnant with the baby, the little baby will also recognize me and the Lord as godfathers!" Chen Xi raised his eyebrows and responded confidently. But these words, on the contrary,

let Xie Yi felt embarrassed when he heard that, and lowered his plain hand, Xie Yi sighed lightly, and replied with a little disappointment: "Of course I wish for it, but I don't know, when will the child of my father and I come? Sensing the depression in Xie Yi's tone, Chen Xi scratched his head in embarrassment, and comforted him: "Don't worry, there will definitely be, it's just that my sister-in-law's baby is playful, so it's too late He never wanted to return to Father Mu's stomach! " Where is there such a thing? Xie Yi was amused by Chen Xi's crappy way of comforting him, and the depression just now was swept away.

Then the whole family happily sat down around the round table. What Lei Che prepared was pork and cabbage stuffing. Even the dumpling wrappers were rolled out. All that was needed was to fill the round dough with meat stuffing and knead it into a Ear-shaped dumplings will do the trick!

Chen Xi had a big belly, and with Xie Yi's support, he sat down on the chair with great difficulty. Lei Che didn't want the little guy to do anything, for fear that he would be tired. Even Che couldn't stop it!

Xie Yi seldom cooks at home, but he has a keen mind. After watching Shen Rui make a few dumplings, he also experimented a few times by himself, and then he learned it immediately, and then he also started to fight , although the speed of making dumplings is not fast, it can be considered a labor.

But Chen Xi, a bastard, didn't learn it after studying for a long time, his cheeks bulged out of anger, and he simply quit, then his big eyes rolled around, and he rubbed Lei Che's rolled dough together in a tricky way, Made a big dough and started pinching the rabbit!

First, grab a piece of dough and press it into a big pancake. Little by little, Chen Xi carefully put eyes, ears, body, limbs, and tail on it!

After working for a long time, it was finally done. Chen Xi couldn't control his joy, and slammed the table, almost knocking Lei Che's half pot of minced meat over!

The originally chattering and laughing atmosphere fell silent in an instant, and the six eyes of the three of them turned around one after another, all glued to Chen Xi's body.

The environment suddenly became quiet, and Chen Xi also sensed something was wrong. He raised his head innocently and looked around, but then found that everyone was staring at him. I committed a crime, swallowed furtively, and then slipped the bad paw off the table and hid it behind my back.

After waiting quietly for a while, the scene was still terribly quiet. Chen Xi shrank his neck, poked out his little paws, and then pushed the little rabbit in front of Lei Che. Chen Xi sneakily glanced at Lei Che. With a glance at Che, he opened his mouth in a low voice like a mosquito screeching: "Master, look, does Xiaoxi look good?" Hearing this, Lei Che turned his attention to the four images in front of him and picked them out. Eyebrows, Lei Che looked at them for a long time, but he didn't realize what was wrong with them?

The fleshy ones are piled together, is this a slug?

"It's beautiful, it's beautiful, it's really beautiful, darling, go play on the bed for me, it's been so long, isn't your stomach uncomfortable?" Lei Che stood up from the chair, and then helped the little guy with a big belly beside him, Just go to the bedroom.

Chen Xi didn't want to just leave like this, it's so lively here, and after a while, he entered the bedroom, and he had to play alone again!

However, the master used his strength to support him. Now he is full of flesh, completely puffy, and it is inconvenient to do anything. How can he break free from the restraint of Master Kai?

Reluctantly walking into the bedroom, Chen Xi took Lei Che's hand away, then snorted coldly, turned around, and slammed the door behind him with a bang. Nose pinched off!

Don't think he doesn't know, the Lord just thinks he's in the way, but it's pretty, pretty, really pretty, pretty, isn't it? The master is clearly just perfunctory him, you stinky old man, he is mad at him to death.

After closing the door, Chen Xi supported his waist with one hand and stroked his stomach with the other, pursed his mouth angrily, and walked towards the bed step by step.

"Hey, this little bastard, what kind of temper are you playing with me?" Lei Che slammed the door shut, facing the closed door, and growled with a foul face, but it was nothing more than roaring, he didn't dare to say it now The little guy was pulled out and spanked!

Raising his hand and scratching his head, Lei Che returned to the round table in embarrassment, but when he looked up, he saw Shen Rui's playful eyes.

Damn, this stinky boy, see his big brother's joke, right? Hmph, let me be proud of you first, sooner or later there will be a day when you won't be able to laugh.

That's because you still don't know what it's like to take care of your pregnant husband. When your husband is also pregnant, I'll see if you're still in the mood to watch my jokes here?

At that time, hehehe, I have to drag my family of three to watch your show too!

Thinking about Shen boy's devastated face at that time, Lei Che felt a lot better in his heart!

Turning his tiger eyes and glaring at Shen Rui, Lei Che then sneered at Xie Yi with a surprised face, and then sat back at the round table, started talking and laughing while making dumplings with his hands!