Chapter 107 The Orchard and Vegetable Garden Behind the House

After returning home, Chen Xi had a good night's sleep. No matter how much Lei Che screamed, he couldn't wake him up. He raised his head to look at the sky. It was not time to eat. Lei Che had no choice but to carry a hoe, Run to dump the large forest behind the house.

Picking and picking, leaving the thickest and largest trees, Lei Che plans to weave a big swing out of wire, wood and cotton strips, hang it on the tallest tree, and make the swing into a lying style , you can let the little guy lie lazily in the swing in the afternoon, and then swing directly to the sky.

As for the rest of the trees, Lei Che tried his best to uproot them.

The little guy said before that he wanted to own a fruit forest of his own. Lei Che has always kept this matter in his heart. Seeing the opportunity, he began to reclaim wasteland and carve out a layer of land on the not-so-flat mountain. Layers of terraces!

There are only two of him and the little guy, even if Shen Rui and his sister-in-law are added, there are only four of them. No matter how big the appetite is, they can't eat much. Therefore, the key to these fruit trees is not the large quantity, but the large number of samples. Plant a few scattered ones, so that when the harvest season comes, they will have a good time!

And these days, only he and Shen Rui will come to shovel his two shovels in the selected wasteland when they have time. It is almost time to complete the construction now, and after a few days, they will go to the market to buy several kinds of saplings There are several kinds of seeds, buy several kinds, don't worry about not being able to support them, the tree is full of vitality, as long as you give it a little snack, it will be no problem to transplant and survive.

Peach and apricot trees are planted in this area, and they are planted in a circle. When the peach blossoms and apricots bloom, the surrounding area will definitely be colorful. At a glance, it is like a large red and white morning glow falling from the sky, and the peach blossoms and apricots will bloom. The bursts of fragrance from the flowers are refreshing, and the sweet breath penetrates into the nostrils, which can make people want to die.

And in the middle of the peach and apricot trees, Lei Che plans to build a small pavilion with vermilion peach wood. After it is completed, stone tables and chairs will be placed in the small pavilion. Wouldn't it be nice to have some dessert after dinner, drink some good apricot blossom stuffing, and a pretty woman with mellow wine?

On the other piece, pears, persimmons, apples, and sweet dates are planted, and on the next piece, walnuts, chestnuts, hawthorns, and loquats are planted. In the last piece, there is no need to plant saplings. Strawberry and watermelon seedlings are directly planted in the ground, and then A shelf is set up, and grape seedlings are planted around it, waiting for grapes to grow and eat later.

And the rest of the terraced fields can be used as a vegetable garden, such as radishes, cabbage, beans, scallions, whatever the little ones like to eat, so they can be planted. It's no problem to bring heavy samples throughout the year!

Looking at the results in front of him, and thinking of the cute smile that the little guy will show in the future, Lei Che worked vigorously, raised his sleeves and wiped the hot sweat from his forehead, and continued to wield the hoe boldly. .

And those pens in front of the house are about to be put into use. Next time I go to the market, I will buy a dozen of his little chickens and ducks. I remember that the little guy complained to him about the eggs he bought. It's too expensive. When you raise chickens in the future, you will have a steady supply of free eggs. If you can't finish them, you might be able to bring them to the market and sell them for money!

Their nest is getting more and more stylish, which makes Lei Che happy from the bottom of his heart. It seems that he will find time to make a list. Next time he goes to the market, don't forget Let's buy some flower seedlings together.

The little guy's balcony and the flower bed at the door should also be decorated. On the balcony, we should plant some small and delicate flowers, like magnolias and rhododendrons. Lei Che doesn't know much about these messy flowers. Waiting for time, I went to ask that kid Shen Rui for advice.

As for the flower bed, Lei Che has made several sets of exotic clothes, the ones for the little rabbit, the little cat, and the little tiger, all of which are sewed according to his requirements. The little guy was trying to seduce him, that's really true, just thinking about it, Lei Che's nose felt so hot that he wanted to bleed.

It's best to customize a few sets of cute little pajamas together. It's a little dinosaur or a red panda. It's best to have ears on the hat and a tail on the buttocks. From spring to winter, you can have a set, and summer There are not too many requirements, the material is light and thin, cool and breathable, and in winter, you need a pure white fluffy soft sweater. There is a big pocket in front of the stomach, which can hold a bag filled with warm water. The little guy can put his hands in to keep warm. The petite person, wearing this set of Kajiguiyi pajamas, coupled with the cute and soft appearance of the little guy, is so cute!

The bad water in his stomach was gushing out, Lei Che was grinning, humming a little song, he was in a very happy mood, and he was even more agile when cooking. The little guy who was sleeping and moaning and chirping was all hungry.

With the messy chicken nest head on his head, Chen Xi rubbed his big hazy eyes with his small paws. At this moment, he was sleeping in a messy state, and before he woke up, he hung his nose, lifted the quilt, and naked He got out of bed and was attracted by the aroma all the way to the kitchen!

Lei Che saw his little husband walking in front of him like a sleepwalker, drooling from the corner of his mouth, looking hopeless, and at the end, he actually wanted to face him in front of him. Climbing up the pot, this bastard thinks that braised elbows are not enjoyable enough, so do you want to add another stewed rabbit?

And what made Lei Che furious the most was that this little bastard stepped on the floor without boots on, so he wasn't afraid of catching a cold, right?

Throwing the bowl of white rice on the table with a 'snap', Lei Che walked forward in two or three steps, hugged him directly into his arms, then put on a haughty face, stretched out his big hands, and ruthlessly He squeezed the little guy's slightly chubby cheeks hard.

Chen Xi's small mouth was pinched and deformed, and the wind leaked out, but he finally regained consciousness, shook his head, blinked his big eyes, Chen Xi's vision had just become clear, and finally saw After my grandfather was magnified, his big, ferocious face appeared in front of him, and he was so frightened that he almost choked.

But seeing this scene, Lei Che grinned viciously, and raised his middle finger to give the little guy a mild-brained blow. Then he carefully placed him on the dining table and chairs in his arms.

"You little bastard, don't you remember to wear boots when you get out of bed? Just this time, hurry up and eat the braised elbows you want. If you dare to run around barefoot next time, I will punish you for a month." Carrots!" Hearing this, Chen Xi was so frightened that he woke up completely, sticking out his little tongue, and making a face behind Lei Che's back!

He is not a rabbit, so he does not eat carrots. He is a tiger, so he must eat meat! But the fact is that the little guy is a mouse, the kind of timid mouse that can make him tremble with fear when you stomp your feet!

Stretched out its little paws, grabbed a pork knuckle unceremoniously, held it in his arms and gnawed it. The mouse's teeth had been polished so shiny that it was no problem to gnaw on the bones. After a while, it was complete. A whole pork knuckle is only left with Senbai's bones!

Lei Che originally wanted to nibble a pork knuckle, but after seeing this scene, his arm was frozen in mid-air. After hesitating for a moment, he simply withdrew his hand back.

Forget it, don't eat it, he'd better continue chopping the white rice in the bowl, a wild boar has only four elbows in total, let him stew it in a pot, but look at the little guy's posture, he eats these four elbows by himself Maybe it's not enough? Let's wait until the little brat has finished eating. If there is any left over, he can try it out. If there is nothing left, remember to add two more elbows to the stew next time!

As for Chen Xi, he was quite self-conscious. No matter what, he had to set aside his father's portion. After eating two, he stuck out his small tongue and licked his fingers, then touched his belly, and lay paralyzed on the table and chair to watch the meal. Fang Liang was in a daze, his big eyes were fixed, and he didn't know what he was thinking!

He burps from time to time, and his calf twitches, his whole body feels like being electrocuted, not to mention how happy he looks, Lei Che is so amused while eating!

Hey, what a treasure, Lei Che felt so contented, as long as he could watch this little guy play tricks every day, he would be happy even if he let him eat dirt!