Chapter 58 The transformation from a little slave to a little prince

After another afternoon of work, Lei Che directly threw the tools in the open space, and the litter of rabbits was still kept in captivity. He only led his little husband and walked towards the direction of the cave in his memory.

Lei Che's memory of geographic location is amazing, like having an invisible compass locator in his mind, this is an ability honed during his years as a special soldier and surviving in the wild.

Passing through some dense withered grass, a small entrance appeared in front of him, and Chen Xi could barely get in because of his short stature. Can people really live in this place?

Chen Xi was a little skeptical. He kept looking into the gap with his big eyes, and even moved his body slightly to measure, but no matter how he looked, it didn't look like he could get in. Chen Xi was a little discouraged, so he could only twist With a small brow, he became tangled up.

Lei Che naturally noticed the cute reaction of the little guy, and couldn't help but smile bitterly, but he didn't say anything more, and took the initiative to take a step forward, breaking away the big rock he used to block the hole last time, and then turned to the side. Holding the body, leading the villain and walking towards the cave. This cave is similar to what was described in a famous classical Chinese article in the previous life. It looks like a round ladle with a narrow mouth, but the space in the ladle's belly is not small.

Chen Xi was also very pleasantly surprised. In this cave, there was actually a naturally formed stone bed. The area was not small, and it was completely large enough for Chen Xi and Lei Che to sleep on it.

It's just that no one lives there all year round, and it's still a bit cold. The first thing Lei Che did after he came in was to light a bonfire with flint, which can be used to keep out the cold and prepare dinner.

The leftover pheasant at noon was roasted for dinner. As for the two nests of eggs that I took out, I will get up early tomorrow morning and cook them for my little husband's breakfast!

As soon as he said it, Lei Che picked up a branch from the ground, stabbed it into the pheasant's butt without mercy, and then plucked the chicken's feathers with his hands while roasting it on the fire.

He removed the beautiful tails of these pheasants in advance and stored them in colorful colors, waiting for the summer to come, and decorating the straw hat made for the little husband will definitely make the little guy extremely rare.

Chen Xi was a little idle, sitting on the stone bed with his buttocks, his two calves dangling, his big eyes looking around, and he was holding in his arms the small bundle that he packed up in the small adobe room in the morning, which was the only thing left by him and his grandfather. His belongings are simply pitiful and shabby.

Grandpa doesn't let him intervene in anything, sometimes he doesn't like it, and if he insists on going to help, he will be taught a lesson with a stern face by Grandpa. After many times, Chen Xi will learn to behave.

Lei Che inadvertently turned his head to take a look, and found that the little guy was cocking his buttocks, his little feet dangling outside the stone bed, lying on his stomach, holding a handful of hay in his hand, his little face was tense, serious Wipe the dust off the stone bed.

Wipe the left side, wipe the right side, the little buttocks also turned from the right side to the left side, Lei Che saw this scene, for some reason, the fatigue brought by a day's work just disappeared, then he raised his eyebrows and let out a sinister smile , blew a loud hooligan whistle in Chen Xi's direction, then turned his head, and continued to concentrate on roasting the pheasant in his hand, his mood improved by more than one level.

I have been eating pheasant for several days. Fortunately, the little guy is not picky eater, so he is easy to feed, but in the long run, it is not a solution. The little guy is weak, and he is seriously malnourished, so he must take good care of it.

Thinking of this, Lei Che frowned. It seems that when we go hunting tomorrow, we should pay attention to whether there are wild spinach and freshly sprouted wild vegetables on the mountain. We must dig some back to adjust the diet for the little guy. This Age is the time to grow your body, and there is still time to remedy it.

Chen Xi cleaned the stone bed back and forth, and started to do nothing again. He smelled the familiar aroma in his nostrils again. Chen Xi turned his head and saw that the pheasant in Lei Che's hand had already started to bleed. Oily, his eyes lit up, and he threw him to sit beside Lei Che, and was grabbed by Lei Che's long arms and pulled to his chest.

In front of him was an astonishingly hot bonfire, and behind him was the warm embrace of his grandfather. Chen Xi was caught in it, and his whole body was warm. With his big eyes slightly squinted, he nestled in Lei Che's arms like a little toad, and he couldn't wait to enjoy it. Just turn your belly up.

Lei Che was also happy to spoil him. Although he was already hungry after a day's work, with his chest sticking to his back, Lei Che tore off the most tender and meaty part of the pheasant and stuffed it into the Chen Xi's small mouth.

Chen Xi is also a sensible person. He ate half a chicken for lunch today to support him. He also knew that his father needs to replenish energy after a day's work, so he ate half a chicken at night and shook his head and refused to open his mouth again.

"Master, I'm full, I don't want it anymore, my stomach is full!" As he spoke, Chen Xi was afraid that Lei Che would not believe him, so he took the man's big hand and placed it on his round belly.

Since he can remember, he has never been so full. Now he opens his mouth and shuts his mouth. Even when hiccupping, his breath smells like chicken. Every day he is served with such delicious food by his master, Chen Xi feels that he is He is about to grow a small belly, and he is living a life now. If the news reaches the ears of his two lazy brothers, he doesn't know how he will be envied.

In addition to loving smug beauty, as a brother, he also likes to compare and show off to some extent. Now Chen Xi can't wait to let everyone know that he has a man who loves him and spoils him. Just live with this love.

Thinking of this, Chen Xi suddenly became courteous, and got out of Lei Che's arms in threes and fives. Under Lei Che's unclear gaze, he swayed to Lei Che behind Che.

He placed his small hands on Lei Che's shoulders, and Chen Xi squeezed them lightly.

"Master, is this okay? Are you comfortable?"

The moment Lei Che realized what happened, a string in Lei Che's mind almost snapped. Damn it, this little girl definitely did it on purpose, the movements of his hands were gentle, and the tone of the question was even softer Cute, isn't this sincerely seducing him to commit a crime?

Fuck him, I really want to press you, a pretending innocent little coward, to the ground roughly, bite into your neck with sharp teeth, and then hug your small waist with big hands, without saying a word Just fuck your ass, do you fucking know that?

The ghost knows exactly what kind of battle between heaven and man Lei Che experienced before he calmed down the desire that surged up in his head. The tiger's eyes flashed brightly, and his chest heaved violently, and it took a long time before it gradually calmed down.

It has to be said that Lei Che enjoyed this moment very much. For a man who has been single for decades, there is nothing happier than returning home after a tiring day with a caring wife around him.

Not daring to speak too much, for fear that what he said would be too vulgar and scare the little guy back into his tortoise shell, Lei Che hesitated again and again, but nodded slowly to express his approval.

Seeing his master nodding and stretching his shoulders, Chen Xi's face lit up with joy, and he became more energetic. Squeezing here and there, only softened the bones of Lei Che's whole body.

While gnawing on the chicken, while enjoying the cat-style massage method of his wife, Lei Che's soul was about to fly out. After eating in a hurry, he suddenly got up and carried the little guy with a confused face on his shoulders. shoulders, walked towards the direction of the stone bed impatiently.

The stone bed was carefully covered with a thick layer of hay by the little guy, so that the skin would not directly stick to the cold stone surface. Lei Che carefully placed the person on the inside of the stone bed, and then turned on the bed in a hurry. The movement is swift and violent, it is simply impatient.

Grabbing the man into his arms, Lei Che, like a stunned young man, grabbed Chen Xi's delicate neck with his big mouth, and licked as he did so, covering Chen Xi's smooth neck all over. The saliva will stop.

At first, he planned to resist, but Grandpa was as strong as a cow, with inexhaustible strength in his hands and feet, entwining him like an octopus. He rolled his eyes and gave in half-pushedly.

"Xiaoxi is good. I just want to kiss you. If you don't do anything else, you will sleep on the inside of the bed, leaning on my chest. My father is full of yang and has a high body temperature. He can keep you warm." Lei Che said, While pulling Chen Xi into his arms with all his strength, Lei Che smacked his mouth and closed his eyes contentedly while hugging the little guy with little flesh.

Chen Xi is now a human-shaped pillow, hugged tightly in Lei Che's arms, barely able to expose his big eyes, although it is difficult to even turn over under the control, but this feeling is really warm and comfortable. Very reassuring.

Chen Xi turned his head to the side, secretly glanced at Lei Che's resolute face, feeling sweet in his heart.

In the past, I only thought this man was hideous and terrifying, and I never dared to look him in the face, but now that I have the courage to take a closer look, I realized that, among men, he is actually quite handsome.

In just a few days, his life has undergone earth-shaking changes, from a little slave who is always beaten and kicked to a little prince who is pampered to the top of his heart, all this always gives Chen an unreal feeling Illusion, but the warm chest and fiery breath of the person in front of him reminded him that all this is real, more real than real gold.

Great, it turns out that what the old man often said about misfortunes and blessings is true, not to lie to children.

With great effort, he turned sideways and got closer to his master. Chen Xi breathed in the unique sweaty smell of his masters, and he didn't dislike it at all.

The long eyelashes fluttered twice, and then he closed his eyes happily. There was even a vague smile on the corner of Chen Xi's mouth.