Chapter 26 I'm fat! What about cutting?

Thinking of him, the king of special forces in the new century, he still can't handle this feudal and backward world?

"Master, is what you said true? But it's not easy to build a house, and, besides, will you really not use the deed to...pay off the debt?" Chen Xi twisted his fingers, hesitated again and again, and then proceeded cautiously. voice confirmed.

"Debt? What kind of debt? Little bastard, I tell you, I'm good at everything, but I'm not good at gambling!"

Lei Che was unhappy when he heard this, stood up abruptly, and suddenly raised his voice, Frightened Chen Xi, who was not at all prepared, tripped over his left foot and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, it was Lei Che who had quick eyes and quick hands to help prevent the tragedy from happening.

Pulling Chen Xi's slender wrist, Lei Che raised his eyebrows, weighed it, and said with a disgusted expression: "You look so skinny, there are only bones left, and a gust of wind blows you away. Didn't I just have a loud voice, so why are you so scared?"

Chen Xi lowered his head and did not speak, his small face was almost buried in his small chest, just to cover up the expression on his face at the moment.

There is no look of belief in the flickering big eyes. This man is obviously addicted to gambling. He squandered all the valuables in the house, and in the end he even sold him to a brothel for money. How can he believe this? It's just talking nonsense with your eyes open!

Chen Xi puffed up his cheeks, pursed his mouth, and tightened the robe in front of his stomach with ten fingers, hesitating and refusing to answer.

Lei Che raised his hand and slapped his forehead fiercely, only feeling that the little husband's reaction made his head hurt from anger.

It was clearly the original body's fault, but he was asked to take the blame. Thinking about it, I feel aggrieved, but I can't explain it, so I can only smash my teeth and swallow it in my stomach.

"Xiaoxi, is it alright to trust me again this time? I have really reformed myself, why don't you trust me?" Lei Che took a deep breath, took a deep breath, adjusted his emotions, lowered his voice, and discussed with a smile on his face road.

Hearing the solemn promise again, Chen Xi was a little shaken. After struggling for a while, his little feet finally took a step.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che's eyes lit up, but the next moment, the little guy stopped in place as if the power was cut off.

This angered Lei Che, he was panting heavily, his tiger eyes widened, he really wanted to break open that little guy's brain and study it, what was inside? is it shit?

That's enough, you dare to play tricks on me, you've got a lot of guts! Are you looking for cuts?

"Little brat, you don't believe me, do you? Well, I'll look for it myself. If I find it, it's not what I said. If you dare to be disobedient, let's see how I fix you in a while!" Lei Che angrily nodded his head. Getting angry, he stretched out his finger, and poked Chen Xi's little head angrily. Anyway, it was filled with water and flour, so he just mixed it into a paste and forget it!

After threatening fiercely, Lei Che stepped forward and really planned to go into the house by himself to look for it.

But after hearing these words, Chen Xi suddenly raised his head, looked at Lei Che's carefree back, and stomped his feet anxiously.

The next moment, as if a motor had been installed, Lei Che slid past under Lei Che's armpits with a 'swish', pouted his buttocks and got under the broken wooden bed in the house. Looking for something.

Hey, this little bastard belongs to a mule, if you don't drive him, you won't know how to move forward!

Lei Che raised his eyebrows, leaned against the door frame as if watching a show, stretched out his big hand, groped on the wall, and finally tore off a piece of dry grass and put it in his mouth, looking at Chen Xi in front of him with a wretched face. Looking for something with pouted buttocks.

Good buttocks, upturned and round! This little girl doesn't have a few catties of meat all over her body. She has a big buttocks, which look like overripe peaches. Just looking at them makes her greedy. She really wants to hug her and take two bites. Praise, this must be praise. !

Coupled with the small willow waist that can be grasped, it is twisting and twisting, it is a crime to seduce people! Praise, this is also a good review!

With a smirk, Lei Che cheerfully looked like a chrysanthemum, with a happy face like Brother Pig, and then spat out the withered grass in his mouth with a "pooh", Lei Che smashed his mouth, pursed his lips , towards Chen Xi's direction, and blew a loud hooligan whistle like a hooligan!