Chapter 41 The Deep-Thinking Black Mamba

At this moment, Brother Yi was bound by ropes all over his body, and many parts had bruised and purple bruises due to the lack of blood circulation, and his willow eyebrows were slightly frowned.

Since he was a child, he was bought by that reckless man who bought him food and drink. Xie Yi has never suffered so much.

That reckless man wasn't in front of him, so Xie Yi didn't need to maintain a stubborn look. At this moment, the red eyes seemed to have suffered all kinds of grievances.

To actually have the heart to treat him like this, that person was not like this before, although he never got a good face from him, but he still flattered him day after day, but he was a bit clumsy, and he didn't say bad things to him. If you know how to push back, you will just keep your head in suspense and don't speak!

Why is it different this time? Could it be that his patience ran out and he really wanted to sell him?

No, no, definitely not!

Xie Yi didn't know what to do, so he could only bite his white teeth to comfort himself, but the more he comforted him, the more panicked and uneasy he became.

Until the sound of footsteps was gradually remembered outside the house, Xie Yi sniffled, blinked hard, and suppressed the tears swirling in his eyes.

No, he must not admit defeat, he must escape from this poor village, as for where he can go after escaping, Xie Yi has never thought about it.

Shen Rui pushed open the door and led the drunk old man Liu into the house.

Then everything went as he expected, although the old man was drunk and unconscious, but the first time he saw Xie Yi, he was still obsessed and couldn't move his eyes away. Saliva, how wretched and wretched it is.

That's right, with Xie Yi's appearance, he can't even move his feet after seeing his predecessor, let alone this old man Liu who has been single for most of his life!

The first time Xie Yi saw old man Liu, he had a bad premonition in his heart. The stubbornness he had pretended just now collapsed in an instant, and he cast his gaze in the direction of Shen Rui in disbelief, while trying to stand up , shaking his head vigorously.

"Shen Rui, you can't sell me, you can't do this, when you bought me, you said you would treat me well, didn't you count?" Hearing this,

Shen Rui tried to leave He stopped in his footsteps, turned around, lowered his head, and opened his mouth in embarrassment: "Ayi, I'm sorry, I can't afford a brother like you!" After saying this, he didn't wait for thanks. When Yi asked to stay, Shen Rui stepped out of the room in a hurry, leaving only Old Man Liu, who was emboldened by alcohol, and Xie Yi, who looked terrified.

What does it mean to be sorry? That's not what you said at the beginning. You can't treat me like this when you come back. This old pervert obviously wants to moleste me, but you turned a blind eye?

"Go away, don't come here! I'm warning you, I'm not something you can touch!" After all, Xie Yi is a brother of everyone, and he can't even swear, and he keeps turning over and over, only a few threatening words.

And at the beginning, he also said this to Shen Rui, and then that person really rolled away obediently, and didn't take a step forward. He thought that the old man Liu was the same, but he didn't expect... "Ah! Let

go Let me go, let me go!"

The big dirty hands grabbed the ankles violently, kneading them erotically, the hairs all over Xie Yi's body stood on end, goosebumps all over his body, and his stomach was full of pain. It's disgusting!

"Little Lang Hoof, I really think I am something. If you say you won't let me touch you, I will not touch you. I will tell you that when I buy you, I will not only touch you, but also rape you. In front of all the villagers in Liujia Village, I will not touch you." I raped you in front of you, save those talkative gossips, always making fun of me for not being able to marry my husband!"

Relying on the strength of alcohol, old man Liu dares to say anything, but he utters the truth after drinking. Since he said it here, it shows that he really has such an idea in his heart. Maybe one day he will drink too much, and he will really do it. up!

Seeing the big greasy and dirty hands gradually move up, trying to get between his legs, Xie Yi whimpered helplessly in the end, kicking Liu with his bound legs. The old man's chest squirmed while trying to escape in the direction of the door.

His feet kicked old man Liu's chest as he wished, and fell to the ground. Xie Yi seized this opportunity and moved towards the door with all his strength.

"Shen Rui, come back, save me, don't sell me! Ah!"

But Xie Yi hadn't moved an inch before he was dragged back by his legs by the annoyed old man Liu, his back was so hard Hitting hard against the corner of the table, Xie Yi passed out in pain, tears streaming down his cheeks uncontrollably, for a moment he couldn't even call out for help.

"Fuck, you dare to kick me, I don't think I will teach you a lesson!" Old man Liu spat and scolded fiercely.

I think he has lived most of his life, always being teased by the villagers, cowardly and aggrieved, waiting to buy this husband home in the future, it is a ready-made punching bag, dare to resist him, see if he does not kill this ignorant Anyhow, cheap hoof.

"Resist, resist again! See if I don't beat you to death. When I buy you, the first thing I will do is to hang you up and smoke you for three days and three nights, to see if you dare to resist me!

" Although old man Liu is quite old and his body has been poisoned by alcohol all the year round, he really started to be ruthless, and the strength is really not small. I saw him lift his foot and kick Xie Yi's lower back fiercely,' Bang bang' feet down, Xie Yi didn't even have the strength to cry.

It turned out that after being bought by someone, not everyone respected him and treated him kindly like Shen Rui, but more people abused and tortured him like this old hooligan.

"Oh! Shen Rui, save me, Shen Rui, Lord, please, ah! Help me, don't... don't sell me to him!" These words exhausted

Xie Yi's last strength, but Still not seeing Shen Rui breaking in, watching the old hooligan pounce on him, tearing and gnawing at him, Xie Yi recalled Shen Rui's resolute eyes before he left, with tears of despair in the corners of his eyes, I regret it.

He shouldn't be outspoken, unruly and willful, exhausting the last patience of that person. It turned out that without that person's protection, his end would be so miserable.

With a sound of "stab", half of the skirt on the chest was torn off, and the smooth shoulders touched the cool air, making Xie Yi even more desperate.

"Grand... Grandpa...!" There was a small mosquito scream in his throat, Xie Yi knew that Shen Rui might not be able to hear it, at this moment, his face was covered with tears, his noble posture had long since disappeared, and he seemed to be more than before. All the time to be embarrassed.

But when he was struggling and hopeless, the door was suddenly knocked open. After the tall figure saw the scene in front of him, his chest heaved violently, and then he took a swift step forward, Shen Rui made a circle Swinging at Old Man Liu's face, the old hooligan who hit him covered his eyes and screamed in pain, his dirty body kept rolling on the ground.

Shen Rui hugged Xie Yi, who was on the ground, into his arms, and then, not afraid that Xie Yi would escape, he quickly untied the rope that bound Xie Yi, and looked at the bruises on the man's wrist and the tears on his face. , The simple and honest face is full of self-blame and remorse.

"Ayi, I'm sorry, I didn't know this old bastard would treat you like this. I didn't make things difficult for you at the beginning, and I thought that if I sold you, this person wouldn't make things difficult for you!" Xie Yi was frightened out of his wits, how could

he No matter what Shen Rui said, he only knew that this person came to save him, and this person still cared about him!

"Master, Shen Rui, don't sell me, I was wrong, I shouldn't hit you with a bench, please, don't sell me to him, please!"

Xie Yi's hands had been bound for a long time, and he didn't need much strength at this moment, but he still insisted on clenching the skirt of Shen Rui's chest tightly, looking up at the tearful phoenix eyes, beggingly looking in Shen Rui's direction.

Hearing this, Shen Rui knew that his goal had been achieved.

This brother Yi, who came from an official family, went to school, can read and write, and his vision is naturally extraordinary, is comparable to other brothers, but it is only at this level. Compared with Shen Rui's deep and sea-like mind, it is not worth it at all. Mention, Shen Rui clearly knows how to break through his inner defense line, and the matter has developed to the present moment, he has successfully done it.

But Shen Rui also knows that this kind of stressful submission is only temporary, and if he wants this brother to commit himself to him, he needs to use some other means, such as: playing hard to get!

"Don't worry, Ayi, I won't sell it anymore. I know you are a brother of the official family and don't look down on me as a poor farmer. How about it? Anyway, you have no place to go after you leave Shenjiazhuang, so I will take you in temporarily. You, you treat me as an inn, and I will be polite to you in the future. I am an orphan, so you can be my younger brother. When you find a rare boy, I will be your big brother. Do you fancy a beautiful marriage?" Shen Rui frowned, and said such compromise words in distress.

A stick, a sweet date, since ancient times, is to make people surrender and take methods! And it is a hundred hits, tried and tested!

"Zhong, Zhong, don't sell me to him, I'll be obedient, I'll just listen to you!" Xie Yi tightly grasped Shen Rui's skirt like a life-saving straw, refusing to let go, sobbing replied.

The swearing to the death and the death-rather-than-surrender that had been expected at the beginning did not happen, and Xie Yi didn't know why he gave in in a muddleheaded way.

It wasn't until many years later, when he personally experienced Shen Rui's various methods, that Xie Yi suddenly realized that since the man miraculously woke up after dying, his ending had been rewritten. There is nowhere to escape!

After Shen Rui hesitated again and again, he still put his big hand on Xie Yi's back, patted it gently, and spoke softly to comfort him.

That's what it feels like to be warm, fragrant and nephrite in your arms. No wonder heroes since ancient times don't love the country, but prefer beauties!

"Ayi, don't be afraid. I'll throw out this old man Liu with malicious intentions, and I won't let him appear in front of you again in the future.

" The hero's tool to save the beauty, after being used up for value, is inhumanely "exposing the corpse" on the street, which is ridiculous and sad!