Chapter 120 Lao Tzu's Little Prince!

When Lei Che returned home, he found that the little guy fell off the bed at some point and fell to the ground. The body bound by him couldn't move, and he could only wriggle on the ground like a big bug. After a long time, he couldn't move. Can move a distance of one centimeter.

Seeing this, Lei Che hurriedly took a step forward, carried him from the ground to the bed again, and untied him repeatedly.

Even after being untied, Chen Xi still kept his face on the ground and his buttocks up, only his white to transparent feet twitched twice.

Lei Che was puzzled, and lustfully stretched out his big hand to grope Chen Xi's fascinating ass, and said wretchedly, "What's the matter, little bastard? Is this posture good? Are you so reluctant to change?" Hearing this, Chen Xi wrinkled his nose angrily, rolled his eyes, opened his mouth towards Lei Che, and gritted his little tiger teeth threateningly.

"Master still made fun of me, my arms and legs are numb, I can't move!" Chen Xi complained to Lei Che angrily.

Only then did Lei Che understand the reason, scratched his head in embarrassment, and then hugged the little guy into his arms in this strange posture. Lei Che carefully moved Chen Xi's hands and feet back to their original positions.

Chen Xi grinned in pain, his limbs were numb, as if there were countless ants crawling around under the skin, it was very hard to bear.

"Master, it hurts, it hurts, take it easy, it hurts to death!" Chen Xi complained, his eyes were red, if he couldn't move, he would definitely bite his master's arm hard at this moment , it's all this old man's fault for causing him such misery.

Lei Che lightly pushed the little guy lying on his lap, and Chen Xi maintained that stiff posture, rolled out 'rolling', and finally fell face down into the bed.

He's already like this, and the master still bullies him? Damn, I really want to scold my mother, but Chen Xi just can't open his mouth now.

After laying on the bed like a zombie for a while, Chen Xi moved his fingers and toes tentatively, and finally the numbness was no longer so severe. Chen Xi turned his head and glanced at Lei Che furtively. Then he seized the opportunity, jumped up from the bed with a swoop, then spread his legs apart, and pressed his grandfather under him.

Lei Che was crazy, he had already seen through the little guy's tricks, but he cooperated without resisting. Instead, he consciously lay down and let the little guy pin him down.

Chen Xi thought that his plot had succeeded, and was proud of it. He pressed Lei Che's two big hands on his knees fiercely, put his hands on his hips, and began to interrogate his prisoner.

''Say, why did you go there just now? I told you not to cause trouble and you insisted on going. What did the Lord do to those three people? 〃With a stern face and wrinkled nose, Chen Xi pretended to raise his chin. He really has the taste of an official!

It was originally a serious interrogation, but when it fell into Lei Che's eyes, it completely changed its taste. The tiger's eyes narrowed bewilderedly, and Lei Che was extremely excited!

Is this cosplay? The little official and the brutal prisoner, this little guy is really emotional, yes, Lei Che, who is very good at this, didn't resist at all, and cooperated secretly. After a moment of pondering, he honestly answered Chen Xi's question. Ask!

Nodding and bowing, he told what he saw and heard after catching up with Chen Cong and the three of them, and how he dealt with those three wretches. Lei Che dutifully surprised Chen Xi!

Chen Xi was a little nervous at first, afraid that his father's hot temper would come up, and he would attack the three people who bullied him. Fortunately, he still knew it well, but, This method of rectifying people is too damaging, right? The wasp is very powerful, if it stings, it will often swell up a big bump, it hurts him for a month, and I don't know how the three people are doing now? Have you been stung by a wasp and turned into a pig's head?

Thinking of the swaggering pig's head that turned into a fat head with big ears and a sausage mouth, Chen Xi couldn't help himself wanting to laugh. The small body trembled, and there was no abnormality at all, but later on, the more Chen Xi thought about it, the more amusing he became, he simply stopped being reserved, opened his small mouth, covered his soft stomach, and twitched in laughter One pump.

Hmph, really relieved, he had warned them a long time ago, if he dared to bully him, waiting for his master to come back would definitely make them unable to eat, those few people still didn't believe it, now it's all right, let's get it repaired, see them later Do you dare to come to the door to steal things and bully others.

"It's a pity that I wasn't there. If I were, I would definitely blow their pigs' heads." Now Chen Xi is starting to act like a tiger, forgetting who was frightened at first, and dare not let Lei Che find someone to settle the score!"

Master , Do you think they will report to the police? Shall we move first and go out to hide for a while? "Chen Xi suddenly thought of this question, frowned, and asked his father cautiously.

Lei Che had thought of this question a long time ago, and the only thing that pleased him was that his little bastard finally I know how to use my brain to think about the problem.

" Don't worry, he was the one who stole first, and we are just defending. If this is stabbed into the Yamen, it is still a big crime for them. As long as they have more brains, they will definitely not do this. . "Lei Che replied with an incongruous sinister smile on his honest and honest face.

Hearing this, Chen Xi heaved a long sigh of relief. Puckering his mouth, he wanted to climb down from Lei Che's body.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che was not happy, and pulled out his big hand from under Chen Xi's leg, and pressed it on Chen Xi's slender thigh. Come on, I don't want people to leave easily.

" What's wrong, Mr. Guan? Stop interrogating me? What else do you want to ask, keep asking? "

Hearing this, Chen Xi felt embarrassed, what kind of official? He is just a brother from the same village, and he has never studied at all. How can he become an official? Can you please stop making fun of him?

An abnormal blush appeared on his small face, Chen Xi shook his head, lowered his head and was about to separate Lei Che's big hand from his thigh, but Lei Che's strength was Chen Xi's brother with small arms and legs. Is he able to fight against it?

"No more interrogation? Wasn't it very annoying just now? Go on, I like your arrogant appearance just now, just looking at it makes my heart itch, and I want to strip you naked and crush you to death Do it!" Lei Che raised the corners of his mouth, with a naughty smile on his face, while speaking obscene words, he pushed Chen Xi's little ass hard on Chen Xi's little ass with his crotch wolf.

Chen Xi's little face was so red that it was about to burst into steam, can this old man be more tactful? If he insisted on speaking so simply and rudely, how would he respond?

Seeing that Chen Xi didn't speak, Lei Che became even more excited, and the dirty words from his mouth were like a cannonball, spitting out one after another!

"Waiting for the next time I go to the city, I have to go to the clothing store to order a set of black stockings. Do you not know what black stockings are? I will explain to you, it is the black, thin layer, worn on the body The meat is faintly exposed, sexy, don't want it, wait until you buy it back, I will let you wear it naked, and then I am a hungry tiger, tearing the black stockings into holes and holes, so that it is half covered Cover, it must be more sexy, tsk tsk, you are my little prince, a noble and coquettish little prince, I am your knight, a guard riding on you, fuck you, fuck you, roll your eyes if you fuck!"

Lei Che, a guy whose skin is thicker than the soles of his shoes, has his own set of words. Every time he says a dirty word, he pushes his crotch wretchedly, only bumping Chen Xi's small buttocks. There was a wave of meat!

Chen Xi thought he couldn't escape, and was about to cry in embarrassment. He is a clean boy who has done his duty. How could he have seen such a scene? People don't blush, they blush when he hears it.

"I want to order a pair of high-heeled shoes for you. If you don't know what high-heeled shoes are, then I will explain to you. They are the kind of shoes with very pointed and thin heels, which can kill people when worn on the feet, but the same, Wearing that kind of shoes on people's feet will make the whole person look very cold and aloof, the beauty of the iceberg, the grass, I will be hard when I think about it!" Lei Che swallowed while speaking!

Chen Xi couldn't escape, and wanted to cover his ears with his little paws, but was beaten down by his father many times. Chen Xi was forced to have no choice but to blushing, listening to these rascals, but the man's His hands were not honest, and they got into the hem of his robe and beat them hard, making Chen Xi's big eyes wet immediately, and he opened his small mouth slightly and gasped for breath.

He's clearly moved, but he's just coy and unwilling to admit it. Lei Che can't hold on to such a trick of refusal and welcome, "Little Saogua, I'm really going to be seduced by you." Lei Che cursed With a sound, he turned over and put Chen Xi under his body. He didn't even care about the group of saplings thrown behind the house. Stand back!

Chen Xi couldn't resist, a toad rolled over and was pinned down by his grandfather. Lei Che's dirty words just now not only made Chen Xi blush, but also made him feel so hard, he lifted up his pants, Regardless of the little guy under him, he took care of it.

The saplings placed behind the house were completely forgotten in the corner, and the leaves were so pitiful that they were so scorched by the strong sunlight in the sky. Dry!