Chapter 155

After placing Chen Xi and the boy in a good inn, Lei Che went out with the hydrangea in his arms and the money.

Holding the cub in his arms, Chen Xi paced back and forth in front of the bed, feeling extremely uneasy!

I don't know if he is dazzled? So you got the wrong person? And how's the business over there?

That Zui Yuxuan is a tiger six, the young lady there must be as shameless as a very hungry dog ​​seeing a bone when he sees his master, and he doesn't know if his master can refuse?

Hey, if I knew he would stop meddling in my own business, now there is no news at all, I am so anxious!

On the other side, Lei Che had already arrived at the gate of Zuiyuxuan with the hydrangea in his arms!

There are bright red lanterns hanging at the entrance, and the inside of the building is decorated with lights and festoons. It's just a happy hall, but it's so magnificent, Lei Che can't say anything about it.

"Yo, this man, he actually came here with a hydrangea ball in his arms. You're so lucky. Hurry up and invite inside. The number embroidered on the hydrangea ball corresponds to the room number on the second floor. As long as you go in, you can have a good night." It's gone!" A boy covered in makeup saw Lei Che standing outside the door, his eyes lit up instantly, and he entangled him without saying a word, pulling Lei Che's elbow and pulling him in!

Fuck, what does it smell like? Ah... Ahhh, it's killing people, and the bloody nose is punctured!

"I can walk on my own, stay away from me!" Lei Che didn't know how to feel sorry for him, he stretched out his big hand, and pushed the brother staggeringly.

"Hey, my lord, where are you going to touch? Why are you still touching his chest? Otherwise, how about I will serve you tonight with the young man chosen by you? Make sure you will serve me well." That's right." Even though the young lady was pushed away, she still wanted to post it up with a nonchalant expression on her face, with a playful smile on her face, not to mention how annoying it was.

"Get out, I have really bad tastes, and I still don't like you, so get out, or don't blame me for being rude!" M Lei Che waved his casserole-sized fist in a demonstration, with a fierce expression on his face

Seeing that Lei Che didn't agree with him, the young man couldn't hold back the smile on his face. He flicked his sleeves fiercely, turned around with a cold snort, and left with his buttocks bouncing . , still cursing in his mouth.

"Who do you think I want to serve you, my lord? It's just a reckless man who doesn't understand the wind, flowers, snow and moon, I don't care about my young master! "It's not that Lei Che didn't hear this, but he didn't care about it. He still has important things to do right now! The

other solicitors saw this scene, and after whispering a few words, they also left one after another. Let Lei Che stay away, for fear that if he fails to seduce, he will be ashamed.

This is exactly what Lei Che wanted. After looking down at the hydrangea, he hurriedly walked towards Room 8 on the second floor , Room No. 8, this is the room!

Lei Che looked up at the conspicuous horoscope on the door frame, and after confirming, he opened the door without hesitation and walked in! The

door was pushed open with a creak, and Lei Che Che swaggered into the door, but he never thought that the young man in blue sitting on the bed suddenly seemed to be frightened, and suddenly stretched out his hand, picked up a pair of scissors on the table, and He rushed towards Lei Che without hesitation.

Fortunately, Lei Che is a trainer, so he reacted quickly. With a grasping hand, he unloaded the scissors from the man's hand, and then pushed him onto the bed with force. Go.

Seeing that the attack was unsuccessful, the man quickly curled up in the corner, wrapped his arms around himself, and looked at Lei Che with a vigilant expression.

Lei Che was really annoyed, and he complied with his little husband's request I came to save someone, but I didn't expect this person to be ungrateful, and it's really unreasonable to want to assassinate him.

Go fuck it, I don't care about such nosy matters!

Lei Che casually threw the hydrangea in his hand, and then his eyes were sharpened. After the wolf glared at the man, he turned around and left.

Only then did that person realize that the person who came in was the person he had deliberately thrown the hydrangea to. Seeing that Lei Che was about to leave, that person panicked.

"Wait, please don't go, please don't go!"

Struggling to get up from the bed, the man ran out of the bed with bare feet, stretched out his arms, and stopped in front of Lei Che.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, please help me, please help me!"

The person in front of him has a sharp chin, slender willow eyebrows, and a pair of charming phoenix eyes, although it is not something that is rare in a century. She is a young beauty, but upon closer inspection, she is quite pleasing to the eye.

When he said this, the man's phoenix eyes were stained with water, as if he was about to cry, but Lei Che didn't like this, except for his little husband, he still relied on other brothers There are thousands of postures, but Lei Che seems to be blind, he can't see at all!

"Don't apologize to me. I'm not such a stingy person. I'm here to save you. Now I'm asking you a question. You have to answer it truthfully. Can you... know how to make mapo tofu? "

As soon as the man heard Lei Che's question, he knew that asking Lei Che for help was a good thing, and hurriedly replied: "Yes, yes, I will do it, and I know your husband. I did it once, I beg you, please save me again, I beg you ""I saved your life once? Where did you save it? How did you save it? I will help you if you explain clearly!" Lei Che asked with a frown Dao, but I didn't see the slightest soft-heartedness.

"In the backyard of Joy Lai Inn, I was molested by a drunk. He saved me. I never thought that I would meet him again here. I thought that I would never be able to escape from here!" Lei Che said Hearing this, I don't think it seems like nonsense. After all, he used to take his little husband to Joy to eat at the inn. "That's all right,

I'll trust you for now, just wait here, and I will redeem you." , but you have to remember, after you leave with me for a while, you must honestly explain what happened, if there is a lie, even if my little husband wants to help you, I will not agree. "Lei Che threatened with a calm face.

When the man heard this, he didn't dare to object, and he nodded quickly in agreement: "Thank you, don't worry, I am not an unreasonable person, it's just that there are twists and turns in it. , I also hope that the benefactor can bear it. "When he said this, the pair of phoenix eyes of this brother obviously dimmed, as if he really had some unspeakable difficulties.

Lei Che finally took a deep look at this brother who was full of secrets, then turned around and left. After entering the room, he looked left and right with tiger eyes, and Lei Che locked the direction of the old bustard at a glance.

There is no way, when I was a special soldier in those years, it was not that I didn't take over those messy tasks. Who is that in this smoky place? Lei Che could tell who was in charge at a glance.

As he strode over, Lei Che squinted his eyes and sized up the old bustard, then twisted his neck, and said in a ruffian voice, "You're the one in charge here, right? I want to discuss something with you. I have taken a fancy to a young man here, and I want to redeem him to live a good life with me. Please make an offer! "Hearing this, the old bustard was completely taken aback. He has been in charge of Zuiyuxuan for so many years, and this is the first time he heard that a man wants to redeem the young lady to live a good life." What

? You want to ransom a young man? 〃"Don't talk nonsense with me, I've said it all, hurry up and make an offer, I don't have time to play Tai Chi with you here!" Lei Che frowned and growled.

"Then you have to tell others, which young lady do you like?" The old bustard heard Lei Che's impatient tone, and didn't bother to talk about other things, but discussed the matter with Lei Che, It's a fool to have money and not make money. It's a good thing in the world, he has to blackmail a lot of money.

"It's the one in Room No. 8. I like it very much. You can make an offer!" "Yo, that one, that's our top card here. If you want to redeem him, at least one hundred taels!" "The old bustard said in a strange way, and stretched out a finger to wink at Lei Che a few times. The bloated body, coupled with the sloppy face, this winking is really a must. Human life.

Lei Che almost felt sick when he saw this scene: "What? One hundred taels? Why don't you grab it, there are only fifty taels, do you like it or not, if not, I'll go to another house to redeem one! "Lei Che also admits that what he did is unethical, but he is not taking advantage of him. This bastard wants to kill him, so go home and practice for a few more years! In

this backward world, a young man spends his whole life trying to earn a hundred dollars. Both are not impossible, firstly, he wants to be the number one, and secondly, until he is fifty years old, he has to pick up customers regardless of day or night. If this bustard knows how to settle accounts, he should agree to Lei Che's request. Lei Che

said After saying that, he stopped talking nonsense with the bustard, and raised his legs as if to leave.

After the old bustard's small eyeballs rolled around twice, he quickly ran to Lei Che and stopped him. The way to go.

" Don't, don't just go like this, let's discuss it again, how about the price going up again? ""No rise, this business, whether you like it or not, I don't have to have him, but I just like him! "Lei Che snorted coldly, pretending not to care.

" Oh, that's okay, that's okay, as long as you can pay the money, you can take the lady in Room 8 away! 〃The old bustard pretended to be generous and said, but he was already happy in his heart. He got the young lady in room 8 for nothing, and now he can exchange it for fifty taels. Earn!

When Lei Che heard this, he snorted angrily, then shook his hand, and gave the bustard a bag of silver, then turned and left. He really couldn't bear to see that disgusting face.

The most important thing right now is to finish the work quickly, then leave this smoky place, run back to find his sweet and soft husband, and let the little brat comfort him well!