Chapter 38 The Black Mamba Soul Transmigrates into Another World

At the same time, the Shenjiazhuang in Hongxi Country was in chaos.

"Boy Rui, boy Rui, wake up quickly, if you continue to sleep, you won't be able to wake up!"

In the dimness, it seemed that he heard the old man's urgent call, and then a sharp pain hit his mind, and Shen Rui's brows frowned. They were screwed together, and after the eyelashes trembled, they opened their eyes suddenly.

The dilapidated house beams are in sight, and around him, there are one after another unfamiliar faces, each of them has an eager expression, with their mouths wide open they are yelling something, and the buzzing sound comes into the ears, It only made Shen Rui feel that his brain was about to explode!

What the hell is going on? Isn't Lao Tzu dead? In order to avenge his eldest brother, he tied explosives to himself, detonated the mob's arsenal, and finally formed a strong explosion that could produce a mushroom cloud. In that case, his body was blown to pieces, and he never survived The possibility is right!

But... who can explain to him, what the hell is going on now?

"Okay, don't call everyone, kid Rui woke up, everyone, be quiet, hurry up and be quiet!" Among the elders, one of the elders opened his mouth with a solemn expression and a more dignified appearance, and the next moment, surrounded Shen Rui Everyone shut up one after another, which made Shen Rui heave a sigh of relief, and at the same time, he finally had time to clear up his chaotic thoughts.

He must be dead, that's right, the reason why he was able to open his eyes again is probably because his soul is attached to someone else's body, and judging by the clothes and attires of the people around him, he is probably in another world!

This kind of thing happened to him? Soul travel? What nonsense! But now that such an absurd thing happened, Shen Rui couldn't help but not believe it!

The soul is nothing more than a mass of energy, and it is impossible to say which dimension will be brought to another dimension by the flow of time and space. Although it is unbelievable, it is not unacceptable.

Turning his head slightly, Shen Rui realized that behind the crowd surrounding him, there was another person with loose long hair, who was tied up and casually thrown on the ground.

It was a man, I have to say, he looked very refined, his face was like a jade crown, his brows were brows and phoenix eyes, and the skin on his neck was as delicate as beautiful porcelain, and it was not the kind of indistinguishable beauty, this man looked like a man , but a little unearthly.

It's just that he is in a bit of a panic at the moment, his fair face has bloodstains from scratches from the branches, and the ropes on his body have been tied for an unknown how long, because the blood is not flowing smoothly, there are bruises on his arms and wrists. There were white bruises, and the waist-length hair was disheveled, and a few strands fell to the forehead.

Even so, the man's eyes were still fierce, as if he had some deep hatred with him, he glared at him fiercely, his snow-white teeth were embedded in his vermilion lips, as if he would pounce on him and tear him apart in the next moment!

Shen Rui sighed softly, and turned his head slowly, he didn't expect to take over his body and take over such messy things, what a shame!

But this little guy is a bit interesting, Shen Rui's seemingly out-of-focus eyes flashed a cold light, so fast that no one could catch it.

Suddenly, a stabbing pain hit his mind, and Shen Rui hugged his head with his hands in pain, feeling that his head was about to burst.

All of a sudden, all the memories belonging to his previous life flooded into his soul, and he finally figured out why there were so many people around the bed, and why the one who was lying on the ground and tied up, hated him so much he?