Chapter 90 Dasha and Erdai

Those were two orange cubs, and they were guarding the tigress' body at the moment, whining and whining.

It is not difficult to see that there should have been a fierce battle here. Once many trees were destroyed, there were scratches and bite marks left by wild animals on the thick trunks, and the body of the tigress was also covered with wounds of various sizes. Judging from the shape and depth of the scar, it should be the work of a strong male bear.

And the tiger's cave is hidden not far from here. Presumably when the fierce battle broke out, the tigress hid the cubs deep in the cave so that they could not be killed.

It's just that this tigress has been dead for a few days, and the body is already so stiff that it's unbelievable. The two cubs just guarded her side, unable to go anywhere, and had no food for several days. They were already so hungry. Limbs are weak, looking at the strange human beings in front of him, he can only whine twice, and he doesn't even have the strength to stand up!

The little tiger is about the size of a big cat, with furry ears and a long tail, without the sharp fangs and sharp claws of adults, only a pair of big black eyes, looking towards the human beings for help The direction of the mouth let out a pitiful soft cry.

Lei Che put his hand on his forehead after the little guy poked his head out and his big eyes were shining brightly, and he felt like shit, he only had one thought now, and I'm afraid he will have to feed two more mouths in the future, and with time, With the passage of time, these two mouths are still edible, and it is easy to eat an ordinary peasant family into a pauper.

"Master, lord, they are so cute, will we be popular if we raise them?" Chen Xi wrapped Lei Che around, shaking Lei Che's arm with his little paw, begging in a soft voice.

The most feared thing still happened, Lei Che raised his big hand and scratched his head, frowning hesitantly, he still tried to make a sound to save him.

"Xiaoxi, you already have a litter of little rabbits. These two little tigers eat meat. If you take them home, they will eat all of your little rabbits." When Lei Che said this, He also gritted his teeth deliberately, as expected, and then saw the expression on the little guy's face that was about to cry.

"Master, what should I do? I don't want them to eat my little rabbit, but if they don't say anything, they will starve to death. What should I do?" Chen Xi anxiously asked a little rabbit who had been whipped. Like a spinning top, it was spinning in place. He couldn't bear to let the little tiger die, but he couldn't bear to let his little rabbit be eaten. He couldn't think of a way, so he could only be so entangled.

Lei Che saw the little guy with a red nose, green eyes, and teary eyes, and immediately regretted why he had to say such a word just now, it's all right now, don't let him find a way to solve it, this little guy can Here it turns to dawn.

"It doesn't matter, I built that rabbit ring a little higher. If the little tiger can't jump in, it won't be able to eat Xiaoxi's rabbit." Lei Che patted the top of Chen Xi's head, and comforted him with a vowed face. road.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's little face that was still crying just now turned from cloudy to sunny, and he patted his two little hands together, Chen Xi raised his small face, and said excitedly: "Yes, Why didn't I think of it, so that rabbits and big cats can be raised together, sir?" After saying this, Chen Xi's big eyes were full of anticipation, and he looked in Lei Che's direction timidly. Waiting for my grandfather to nod.

Having said all this, what else can he say? Lei Che pinched the center of his brows helplessly with two fingers, then nodded reluctantly.

"Thank you, Lord. You are the best for me." The little rabbit was so happy that he stretched out his little paws to pick up the heavy head of his big tiger and gave him a 'broken' kiss, then bounced to the two sides. In front of a big cat, he tentatively stretched out his small paws, grabbed one with each hand, stuffed it into the basket on his back, and then hugged the basket in front of him with difficulty. Walk back to Lei Che's side.

Lei Che touched his side face, and couldn't help laughing innocently, this little bastard can talk sweetly, why haven't I seen him so cute on weekdays? A small temper tantrum can make Lei Che so angry that he has a myocardial infarction, but he didn't expect to coax people in a set way.

Glancing at the two cubs in the basket, Lei Che heaved a sigh of relief, and turned his face away in frustration, that's all, let's keep it, one foodie is also a foodie, and three foodies are also a foodie, then get it. Go home, so you don't come home empty-handed.

The two little tigers also seemed to realize that they were rescued. Their fleshy little paws clung to the edge of the basket, and they stretched out their bright red tongues to lick Chen Xi's little face, making the little ones giggle , All the way home, this little guy's laughter never stopped.

After returning home, Lei Che directly cut off two large pieces of wild boar that he had hunted yesterday but hadn't finished eating, and threw them to the two hungry tiger cubs who were so excited that they screamed 'oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! .

The two little tigers smelled the meat, no matter whether it was fresh or not, they directly took it into their mouths, gnawed vigorously with their small milk teeth, and the two hairballs fought back and forth with all their might, and soon Rolled into a ball.

Chen Xi was very rare for these two hairballs. After they finished eating the meat, Chen Xi ran up to Lei Che, clasped his hands together, his big eyes were wet, and made a pitiful request to his father. Play with those two little tigers.

Lei Che couldn't bear this kind of violent attack the most, his rough heart almost melted, and he nodded unconsciously, but when he came back to his senses, he was so annoyed that he cursed and rewarded himself Ear scraping, let you lose concentration, and you have been tricked again.

With Lei Che's approval, Chen Xi immediately rushed forward and hugged the two fur balls into his arms. The two little tigers who smoothed their fur and pinched their ears were still young, so they didn't have the habits of wild beasts. It's really like two big cats, nestling in Chen Xi's arms, playing tricks, fighting for favor and doing somersaults!

"Master, I want to give them a name." Chen Xi turned his head to Lei Che's direction, and proposed enthusiastically.

Lei Che was busy with lunch, and the little guy followed him all morning. Although he failed to catch a prey and even scared his prey away, it was not without merit. At least he gave himself The little stomach was smoothly tossed and emptied.

And the only result today was a turtledove that Lei Che shot down with a slingshot. At the moment Lei Che was boiling hot water, planning to pluck the turtledove and make a bowl of 'pigeon soup' for the little guy to nourish his body.

Hearing this, Lei Che didn't take it too seriously. He continued to stuff firewood in his hands, without even raising his head, and responded perfunctorily, "Name it? What's the name? Tell me, and I will help you as a staff member!"

Chen Xi just wanted to choose a name, but he hadn't decided what name to choose. After hearing what his father said, he tilted his head and fell into deep thought. After a while, he had a flash of inspiration and had an idea in his heart.

"Master, just call them Dasha and Erdai, okay? Look at them, they are stupid and dumbfounded. How vivid is this name?" When Chen Xi said this, he was still a little complacent, and rubbed his two hands excitedly. The fluffy head of a little tiger seems to feel that the name he chose is of a high level.

When Lei Che heard this, the corner of his mouth twitched, and the hand that added water to the pot trembled. He almost spilled the water and extinguished the bonfire he had raised with great difficulty. Now he only has one thought in his mind. You can't let this little guy get a name, otherwise, Er Gouzi, donkey courage, is it because of his resemblance? Just thinking about it, Lei Che couldn't help wanting to hit someone. Who dares to say that his son is like a dog and a donkey? If the son is like Lao Tzu, isn't that scolding him in disguise?

Besides, you can't just bully others just because the little tiger doesn't understand human language? Still stupid, second dumb, how can people be stupid? He looked at these two little tigers very cleverly, at least he knew how to please people.

According to the little guy, what name should be chosen for what image? Doesn't my little husband have many nicknames? Little bastard, little pug, little bastard, little ghost, stingy little Yuanbao...

"Well, I'll call them Dasha and Erdai. That's a good name." You must not say these words that you slander in your heart, otherwise, the little guy who is so used to him now may not know what to do with him?

Hearing his master's affirmative words, Chen Xi tilted his face and smiled complacently. Then he pinched the furry ears of the two little tigers, and whispered 'Da Silly' and 'Er Dai' softly.

Lei Che gritted his teeth, and plucked the turtledove's feathers mercilessly, as if he had some blood feud with that unlucky turtledove. He plucked a handsome and mighty turtledove into a bald chicken, and heard the little guy's soft voice on the other side. Calling the voice, the corner of Lei Che's mouth twitched in distaste. Are you still stupid and dumb? In his opinion, there should be a trio of idiots and idiots. It's a joy to stay together!

Not long after the quarrel, Chen Xi and the two little tigers were already very affectionate. While stirring the pigeon soup in the pot with a spoon, Lei Che lazily raised his eyelids, and what caught his eye was not far away. Seeing the two little ones chasing the big one and running around in circles, Lei Che let out a slight mocking sound, then shook his head helplessly, lowered his head, and continued to do his own thing. manual labor.

Sure enough, friends do not distinguish between races. As long as the IQ is in the same field, it is easier to have a good impression of each other. No, within less than half a day of contact, the little guy and the two little tigers are as warm as brothers. As for whether the little guy's IQ is as high as the two little tigers, Lei Che thinks that this question is still open to discussion!