Chapter 48 Down the Mountain to Borrow Tools!

But Lei Che was completely unaware of Chen Xi's worries. In his perception, he would not think about anything that was impossible. Whatever he thought about, he would definitely find ways to achieve it.

From the little piggy bank, it can be seen that Lei Che's carpentry work is very good, but as a special soldier king, his ability to survive is not limited, and the bricklaying work is even better than the carpentry work!

Chen Xi, who didn't quite understand, with a blank expression on his face, lifted him up from the ground. Lei Che led the people to a bush, and when he pushed through the dense trees, tall stone mountains appeared in front of him, which was astonishing. Yes, there is a deep groove in the abdominal cavity on the stone. I don't know if the stone around the groove is due to the sharpening of the years or the erosion of the wind, but it is smooth and round, and it is very smooth to the touch.

Lei Che rubbed it back and forth with his big rough hands, a wretched smile appeared on his face, it was slippery, I don't know if his mother-in-law's butt feels the same way!

But the groove was filled with soil. The strange thing is that the soil here is not brownish yellow, but reddish brown, and a little wet, as if it has just been washed by something, but this early spring weather, It's impossible to rain at all?

Chen Xi was also a little surprised, he stretched out his little finger tremblingly and poked it, then pulled it back to look, and gasped in surprise, the skin around his finger was actually covered with a fine layer of water droplets.

Lei Che was much more heroic by Chen Xi. He stretched out his big hand and scratched the groove a few times. Then, an astonishing scene appeared.

Surprisingly, a stream of water sprayed out from the groove, one after another, splashing a full foot high.

It turns out that there is a naturally formed spring under the stone mountain, and the groove is the outlet of the spring. However, due to the passage of time, the spring has been covered by soil. If Lei Che hadn't observed carefully, this spring might have been destroyed. There was no chance of ever seeing the light of day again.

Chen Xi was very happy, and wanted to go forward to play in the water, and then hold a handful to taste the sweet taste of the spring water, but he was afraid that the master would reprimand him, so he hesitated to stay where he was, with his big eyes rolling around, looking eager to try appearance.

The reason why Lei Che dug up the spring first was because if he was going to build a house soon, he would definitely need water to make up the mud, but it would take time and effort to fetch water from the river below the mountain. It would be easier and more convenient to use local materials instead.

And this spring did not disappoint him. After digging a few times, it began to spray water. If the entire groove was dug out, the spring water that spewed out could converge into a small stream, although this resource is scarce. It is inexhaustible, but Lei Che is reluctant to waste it. His husband's future bath water and fish pond water are all counting on this spring.

Lowering his body slightly, Lei Che put his eyes on Chen Xi's level, frowned and said, "Xiao Xi, the construction of this house will start sooner or later. It's better to be built sooner than later. We can move in sooner after the construction is completed sooner." Well, let's think about it, do you have any tools at home that can go down to the ground, such as shovels, hoes, hammers, etc. Let's go down the mountain and carry the tools up first, and then we can work!" Hearing this,

Chen Xi's gaze was a little dodged, and she twisted her sleeves with her small hands. After struggling for a moment, she hesitated and said, "Master, you have used all the tools at home to exchange money for gambling. The only thing left is an iron catalpa with a handle. It's still rotten, but...but I can go to Brother Hui's house to borrow, and Brother Rong, Brother Ying, I often help them with laundry, and they will definitely lend me tools." Chen

Xi Afraid that the master would think he was useless, his eyes lit up, and he quickly thought of a way to remedy it. With his small hands clenched into fists, he stepped forward to get closer to Lei Che, and said hastily.

Thinking of going door to door to borrow tools, Lei Che shook his head, a little dizzy.

The whole Yangzi Village avoided him like the plague. If he went to someone's house to borrow tools, he might make a fuss. Lei Che desperately went to ask for help, but Lei Che was reluctant.

Forget it, he, a big man, is still afraid of this? Standing upright, he is not afraid of the slanting shadow, Lei Che stands upright, and is not afraid of others' irresponsible remarks.

"Okay, let's do as Xiaoxi said, let's go, master will follow you to borrow tools, and after we borrow them, we will start work today!" Hearing this, Chen Xi was overjoyed, and the heart that was hanging just

now He also landed on the ground, nodded fiercely, then looked around with big eyes, lifted a small stone from the ground to suppress the gushing spring water, then patted his hands, followed Lei Che down the mountain.

He said he was not afraid, but that defensive look still made Lei Che feel uncomfortable. After trying a few times but getting his nose dirty, Lei Che simply stopped going forward, with a stinky face, He followed Chen Xi from a distance, and asked the little guy to knock on the door to discuss. After he borrowed the tools, he carried the tools on his shoulders.

Not to mention, this way, it went so smoothly. Compared to just now, Lei Che's nose was almost squeezed out by the quickly closed door. After Chen Xi took the lead, almost immediately after explaining his intentions, Convenience Club smiled, and politely handed the tools to Chen Xi's hands, and generously added that they can return them anytime, and they don't need them urgently.

This made Lei Che ashamed, his complexion became more and more stinky, and the contemptuous eyes of the villagers really made him feel like that soft bastard who was supported by his wife!

Damn it, bah!

Lei Che turned his head and spat hard to the side. Sooner or later, he will let these ignorant villagers know that he is an upright man, Lei Che, and will definitely make his little husband live a life that everyone envies Good day.

At this moment, Chen Xi's small face was covered with a bright smile, and with a heavy shovel behind him, he stumblingly ran back to Lei Che's side.

"Master, I also borrowed the last shovel, and now I have borrowed all the tools. I... I also borrowed a small porcelain bowl that is intact!" Chen Xi lowered his head, wiping the smooth bowl of the small porcelain bowl with his small hands Yan, with a look of joy.

He only said that he borrowed a small porcelain bowl, but he didn't say what he was doing, but Chen Xi had already figured it out in his heart. Building a house is a big project, and he can't help with heavy and tiring work, but it's still good to wipe off sweat and serve tea. If it can be done, wait for a while to go home, and carry that big iron pot up the mountain, then he can boil some hot water for Grandpa, quench his thirst, and warm his body!

In any case, Lei Che, a carefree rough man, is not as careful and considerate as Chen Xi!

Seeing Chen Xi's small actions, the resentment and dissatisfaction in Lei Che's heart disappeared. He stretched out his hand, took the big shovel behind Chen Xi, and lifted it onto his shoulder with force.

He looks at his little husband now, just like Wang Ba looks at mung beans, the more he looks at it, the more satisfied he becomes.

With a big grin, Lei Che smirked twice, this is Lei Wangba's little mung bean, the little mung bean that he will hold in the palm of his hand and put in his mouth from now on!

"The tools are all ready, let's go, let's go up the mountain." Lei Che walked out from the shadows, not caring about the pointing comments and avoiding eyes of everyone, and generously took his little husband , walked in the sun.

There are two figures, one big and one small, the tall one has a hulking back, a strong body, and is full of tools on his shoulders, but he still strides forward like a tiger, while the small one only holds a small porcelain in his hand. Wan and his slender legs alternated very quickly, slowly following behind his man, gradually disappearing from everyone's sight.

All the villagers who were lucky enough to see this scene opened their mouths in shock, but the brothers in the village sometimes have nothing to do and just like to chew their tongues.

"Hey, did you see that? Isn't that the bully Lei Che? What happened to him today? He didn't beat his husband anymore?" A brother stood on tiptoe and leaned over the railing of his guard yard. With his head out, he lowered his voice and yelled towards a family on the opposite side.

"Yeah, it's really strange. I don't know what I'm going to do with borrowing tools. Could it be that he wants to work in the fields? He doesn't gamble anymore? And look at Xi Geer, who follows behind the bully, and doesn't seem to be afraid of being beaten at all." Opposite The elder brother of the family also poked his head out from the crack of the door, and after looking around, he replied with a look of surprise.

"Hmph, what, who knows what kind of idea that bully is up to, most likely he is just pretending in front of us, and when he gets home and closes the door, he will reveal his true colors. How long has this bully been in our village? I've reformed myself a long time ago, I see, if you're a dog, you won't be able to reform and eat shit!" A slightly stronger brother stood on the big rock in front of his house with his arms crossed, glaring contemptuously for a year. Looking at Lei Che's back, he sarcastically said.

The other brothers who watched the theater, after hearing this, sighed and retracted their heads, somewhat convinced by the words just now.

That's right, I've changed my ways a long time ago. Ever since I came to their village, the bully's deeds of beating and scolding my husband have already become known to everyone. After being warned by the village chief, not only did he not restrain himself, but intensified it. , Sometimes people who live on the other side of the village can hear the yelling and beatings from the men in their house in the middle of the night.

Such a bastard, how dare to expect his prodigal son to turn around and change his face?

But what the villagers don't know is that Lei Che is no longer the bereaved dog, but the soul of a lion wrapped in the dog's shell. Dogs really can't get rid of eating shit, but lions are different. He eats raw meat. He has a sense of responsibility and will do his best to protect his family. When he is in a good mood, he will roll around on the floor and act like a rascal, but when he is angry, he will not bite, but cannibalize.

Although the current Lei Che is also called Lei Che and his appearance has not changed, he is not the vicious dog that would bite anyone when he saw him, but a sleeping lion!