Chapter 89 Hunting the little "capable" hands!

After finishing breakfast in a very perfunctory manner, Chen Xi watched Lei Che tie the crossbow and arrows to his back with longing eyes. He's a little hunter right, so he pestered Lei Che and insisted that Lei Che also prepare some equipment for him.

After hearing this, Lei Che shook his head violently. He really wanted to refuse, but when he thought of the dimming of the little guy's big bright eyes, Lei Che couldn't bear to refuse. He had no choice but to spend a little time. In time, a slingshot was improvised and stuffed into the little guy's palm.

"Hey, what is this?"

Chen Xi had never seen this kind of thing before, so he held it in his hand and checked it over and over again, but it was only the size of a palm, and it was far worse than the big guy on his back. , Chen Xi pouted, a little unhappy.

"It's called a slingshot. It's small and convenient, and it's easy to use." As he spoke, Lei Che took the slingshot from Chen Xi's hand, then bent down, picked up a small stone on the ground and put it on the slingshot. on the rope, and then aimed at a big tree five meters away, and the stone was launched as soon as he let go.

The stone hit the branch of the big tree, leaving a not deep wound on the branch, and then bounced back and fell to the ground. After bouncing a few times, it rolled back to the ground of Chen Xi. feet.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi's big eyes suddenly became eager to try. He stood on tiptoe, snatched his slingshot from the palm of the master, and then pinched it in his little paw, rubbing it with a strange expression on his face.

Lei Che grimaced, not knowing what to do with this little guy who can turn his face faster than a book, sighed helplessly, and raised his big hand to hold Chen Xi's little paw, this mountain road is not good Let's go, it would be bad if we bumped into each other, but as soon as Lei Che stretched out his hand, Chen Xi clenched the slingshot in his hand, tucked his paws to protect his chest, and looked at Lei Che defensively. .

This made Lei Che so angry that he stopped holding the little guy, and directly took out a straw rope, tied it to the little guy's belt, then turned his head away, and dragged him away.

The little guy was dragged and staggered, and then he came to his senses. He seemed to have misunderstood what his master meant, and touched his nose with a smirk. Chen Xi was a little embarrassed, and then hurriedly opened his calf and followed his master's pace!

With three stalks of dog's tail planted on his head, his little face became gray and bulging. Chen Xi imitated his grandfather's movements and lay down in a pile of messy weeds, but Lei Che's movements, if you look around, that is A cheetah ready to go, while Chen Xi looked like a toad crawling out of a hole in the yellow mud to look for food.

He made a silence gesture to the pretending little guy beside him, Lei Che concentrated his attention, his tiger eyes suddenly became sharp, he pulled out the arrow and put it on the crossbow and pulled it back, Lei Che's arm In an instant, blue veins protruded, and he crawled on his stomach, pulling the bow and crossbow in front of him to the full. Lei Che was about to let go, but at this moment, a small stone with no eyes ran out from nowhere,' Pata It flew out with a snap, scaring away the wild deer that Lei Che had been chasing for a long time before he seized the opportunity to strike.

Taking a deep breath, Lei Che endured it again and again, but in the end he couldn't hold it back. With red eyes, he took a hard sip to the side, and then stood up abruptly. The little bastard who looked like he had made a mistake picked up his collar and said, "You motherfucker, you can't get along with me, right? This is the second one. Why did I tell you?" Lei Che wiped his face violently. face, the big hand was clenched into a fist, and then Chen Xi's little head was violently thumped, and he asked in a vicious voice!

Holding his little head pitifully, Chen Xi's big eyes dodged a little, and he opened his mouth with a guilty face: "Master said, don't let me interfere, just watch obediently from the side, if you scare the prey away again, you will kick him." Fuck my little ass."

"Damn it, you fucking remember it pretty clearly, so why didn't you do what I said? Do you think I'm teasing you?" Lei Che was furious when he heard this. Instead of calming down, there is a trend of getting worse.

"I didn't. I was shooting birds, not wild deer." Chen Xi felt aggrieved, and mustered up the courage to defend himself.

"You fucking know how to find the time to hunt birds. If you don't shoot sooner or later, you are hunting birds for me now? Where are the birds? You explained clearly to me, where are the birds?" Lei Che thought The little guy said this purely to exonerate himself, raised his eyebrows, and Lei Che angrily poked the little bastard's elm head with his index finger.

Hearing this, Chen Xi slowly raised his little paw, then curled up a finger, pointing weakly in one direction.

Lei Che looked in the direction pointed by the little guy, and there really was a bird, it was a turtledove, dark gray all over, it was standing leisurely on a big tree at the moment, pecking its feathers, looking at Lei Che After looking at him, he still tilted his head and made a provocative 'grunt' sound from his mouth.

It stands to reason that the little guy wasn't talking nonsense just to get rid of the crime, so Lei Che's anger should have subsided a bit, but the direction the little guy pointed really added fuel to the fire, making Lei Che's anger even hotter. The more prosperous.

"You shot the bird in the south, but you hit the little stone to the north? You bastard, you are really a sharpshooter? Are your eyes growing backwards?" Lei Che's voice grew louder and louder, with a fierce expression on his face. , with a vicious look, as if he wanted to tear up the little bastard in front of him and eat him raw.

What happened to the guide hitting North? At least he didn't hit him on the nose again, which is already a great improvement. Instead of praising him, Master taught him a lesson? Chen Xi felt that he had been wronged, his little head hung lower and lower, almost getting into his chest.

"I'm asking you something, why are you pretending to be a quail? You don't dare to speak when you know you've gotten into trouble?" Lei Che was about to burst out of anger, he lifted his foot, and kicked the little guy's ass. , and saw the little guy gasping in pain, stepping back while clutching his buttocks, Lei Che felt distressed again, and had no choice but to withdraw his feet.

Snatching the slingshot from Chen Xi's hand, all Lei Che's anger was concentrated in the palm of his hand, the veins on his forehead popped out, and after a stone was thrown out, the one on the big tree twittered and jumped back and forth to look at it. The turtledove of the joke was beaten down.

With a scream of "嘎", the turtledove was directly knocked out, and fell unsteadily from the tree. After kicking its legs, its head tilted, and it fell unconscious.

"This is the last time. If you dare to disobey the order next time, I will throw you into this deep mountain forest and leave you alone. You bastard will wait to feed the wild wolves at night." After warning fiercely, Lei Che left Going forward to grab the unconscious turtledove on the ground, "Gaba" twisted its neck and stuffed it into the basket behind it, then turned around directly to look for the next prey.

Chen Xi was terrified by this fierce action and threat, and he didn't dare to say anything. He followed behind his master's ass obediently, but his big eyes were always sneaking at the confiscated slingshot, his face full of regret. moan and groan! He had only been playing for a while, and was taken back by the master, how could he not be hurt?

Lei Che heard those groans, not to mention how angry he was, and stood still. Lei Che narrowed his tiger's eyes dangerously, then turned his head suddenly, only to see the little guy covering his mouth with his paws , with an innocent look on his face, his big eyes were still rolling left and right, obviously he was guilty.

Hmph, you are sensible, you scare away Lao Tzu's prey, I haven't sighed yet, but you sighed first, and then dare to make a little strange noise, I will knock out your rabbit teeth and pull out your tongue!

Although he didn't say anything, Lei Che's fierce eyes and expression said everything. Chen Xi was so frightened that he shrank his neck and swallowed hard.

As a result, this morning was wasted in vain. Just as Lei Che had expected at first, he really didn't hit anything, and his hands were empty!

Lei Che pursed his lips, with a stern face, and walked the little guy on the path home, exuding a cold air all over his body, with an attitude of 'anyone who dares to provoke me will die'.

Chen Xi knew that his grandfather was just a dynamite bag, and he would explode at any moment, so when he came here, he always kept his mouth shut, but now he closed it tightly, for fear of touching his father's bad luck, he used him as a venting bag , although this anger was all caused by himself.

Chen Xi felt extremely bored, so he kicked a small stone away by his feet in a wicked way, but suddenly there was a whining sound in his ear, which made Chen Xi stretch out his little paws to grab his grandfather The hem of his robe jumped suddenly, and Lei Che's tiger waist was clamped between two short rabbit legs.

"Master, lord, help, there are wolves, there are wolves nearby." Chen Xi wrapped his arms around Lei Che's neck tightly, and said in a panic, kicking his calves, trying to climb further. higher.

"Shh, shhh, little bastard, don't make a sound, don't make a sound, be honest, don't mess around, and go and have a look." Hearing the same cry, Lei Che's face became serious, Forcibly tearing the little coward from under his body, and protecting him behind him, Lei Che lightened his steps and approached the source of the voice bit by bit.

Holding his breath, he pushed aside the tall bushes, and seeing the scene in front of him, Lei Che was completely dumbfounded, and he didn't make a sound for a long time.

He lightly poked his grandfather's back with his small paw, but Lei Che didn't respond to him. Chen Xi was a little anxious, and after stomping behind Lei Che for a while, he couldn't hold his breath anymore. Chen Xi was cautious. Grabbing one of Lei Che's arms, he poked his head out curiously, and the scene that caught his eyes made the little guy's big eyes brighten up!