Chapter 104 One Knife Cut!

Seeing Chen Cong leave without a word, Zhao Qin and Chen Xi seemed to have lost their backbone, and suddenly became at a loss. After hiding behind a tree and hesitating for a long time, they finally bit the bullet and chased after them. Will it be discovered.

Even Lei Che, who was in the kitchen, saw clearly through the window, and the stupid little idiot in the courtyard stared at the two big boys. He used his eyes to catch his breath, so he didn't notice at all. Hum, these people are just like bandits. Do they really regard Lei Che's territory as their own? Come whenever you want, leave whenever you want, and make such a big commotion, as if you are afraid that others will not notice, pull like a two-five-eight thousand, who do you think you are?

Don't let me see you again next time. Rats in the gutter don't bite people and disgusting people. If you make a bad idea again and get caught by me, I will wait for me to pull you to open the ladle!

The last shovel smashed into the pot as if venting his anger. Lei Che took the pot away from the fire, and then shouted loudly out of the window: "Little bastard, don't pretend to be a dead toad for me, get out of here quickly! Do you still want to eat meat?"

Hearing this, the little guy who was still paralyzed on the deck chair lazily turning his stomach and blowing the northwest wind suddenly pricked up his long ears, and the next moment it was as if he had been slapped with chicken blood , a carp jumped out of the deck chair stiffly, and after a stagger, barely stabilized its figure.

As if feeling a bit ashamed of having sprained his foot, Chen Xi squinted at his eyeballs, and after making sure no one saw it, he let out a long sigh of relief, then lifted his small nose, followed the alluring fragrance, She ran into the kitchen all the way, and then sat down at the dining table, holding a small bowl in her little paws, her big black eyes were shining brightly, and a big fluffy tail flicked around behind her, waiting for her You can start dinner with just one order!

Seeing this scene, Lei Che almost threw the spoonful of braised pork out of the pot! Will this little guy raised by him be deformed? If he tilted his head again and stuck out his tongue, he would catch up with Erha who was raised at home in his last life!

"Hey, let's eat, but it's agreed, don't make yourself uncomfortable anymore. If you like it, I can make it for you in the future!" Put it into the small bowl in front of Chen Xi.

"Got it! Got it, my lord! It's really long-winded!" He secretly rolled his eyes and muttered something in a low voice. After Chen Xi answered perfunctorily, he immediately shook off his cheeks, picked up the greasy pork belly with his small paws and threw it at himself. stuffed in his mouth, he ate his mouth full of oil.

Lei Che's ears are not for nothing, this little fellow speaks ill of him behind his back and pretends he can't hear him? Gritting his teeth, Lei Che stretched out his hand and gave the little guy a resounding slap in the face, then widened his eyes, and when the little guy looked suspiciously at him, he gave a warning look.

Seeing this, Chen Xi shrank his neck obediently, and then his eating speed obviously slowed down. After swallowing a mouthful of braised pork, he smiled flatteringly at Lei Che, showing two cute little canine teeth !

Seeing this scene, the temper became temperless, Lei Che picked up the chopsticks and knocked on the little guy's rice bowl, with a hearty smile on his simple and honest face, he grinned and said, "Let's eat, it's over!" Just go to the quilt and wait for Lao Tzu, isn't the story of Sun Monkey already finished? I'm going to tell you a bedtime fairy tale today, does Xiao Xi think it's right?" Hearing this, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up

again After a while, he didn't care what fairy tales were, he just kept nodding his head, his little head was like pounding garlic, anyway, in his opinion, as long as there are stories to listen to, it's good.

I don't know why there is so much ink in Grandpa's belly suddenly, it's Sun Monkey, Zhu Bajie's, and so many weird experiences, which make him hungry every day, let him come down one day, the most anticipated It's just that he got into bed at night, because at that time, he could hold a small pillow under his neck, lean against Grandpa's hot chest, and listen to Grandpa telling him those imaginative stories in his steady voice!

And what he likes the most is the monkey who dares to act and act, he lives as he pleases, how comfortable he is! And what I hate the most is that Tang Seng who talks one set of things, using his identity as a master to bully monkeys all the time, it's really annoying!

Every time when listening to the story, Chen Xi always fantasizes that he is also that monkey with all-powerful means, that majestic and self-respecting appearance, every time he thinks about it, Chen Xi will smirk for no reason, and then search in his little head. On the one hand, I also want to find an identity for my grandfather, and then search and search, and there is only one—the Tathagata Buddha. Thinking about Sun Houzi, who can never escape from the palm of the Tathagata Buddha, Chen Xi's small face Just like that, he collapsed and stared at Lei Che with resentment, even the braised pork in his mouth felt a little tasteless!

Lei Che was terrified by the little guy's eyes staring at him. This little bastard is like this, changing his face for no reason, without even saying hello!

"Eat, what are you doing looking at me? Can I eat it?" Lei Che knocked on the edge of the bowl again with his chopsticks, and re-examined with rounded eyes.

Hearing this, Chen Xi came back to his senses, then touched his nose with a smile, lowered his head and started to cook rice, a mouthful of soft white rice was paired with a mouthful of fragrant braised pork, Chen Xi's big eyes Squinting into a crescent shape, happiness is bubbling!

After dinner, he didn't need to clean up the dishes anyway, Chen Xi just reported that he was full, and then he could leave the kitchen and run to the bedroom in a hurry.

Kicking off his boots, he twisted his rabbit's buttocks and climbed onto the bed. Chen Xi stepped on the quilt with his bare feet, took off his robes layer by layer, and put them neatly folded at the foot of the bed. Then he hugged a soft pillow, got into the bed naked, pulled the quilt to wrap himself tightly, only showing a pair of big eyes staring at the direction of the door, looking forward to the moment when the master stepped into the door, he could give him He tells stories!

What is a fairy tale? What are fairy tales? Stretching out a small paw, playing with the dream catcher that the master woven for him by the bedside, Chen Xi became more and more itchy as he thought about it, and he was almost anxious to wait.

Looking forward and looking forward, finally looking forward to Lei Che stepping into the door, Chen Xi was wrapped in the quilt, and moved into the bed like a bug, then stretched out his little hand to pat the bed beside him, and squeezed his hands tightly. Small mouth, with an impatient look on his face.

Knowing that the little guy would behave like this, Lei Che raised his eyebrows complacently, with an airy expression on his face, then turned around and walked to the bed, Lei Che had a leisurely look on his face , slowly raised his big hand, and began to take off his clothes slowly.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi's small face was wrinkled into a bun, why is he so vicious? Usually, you are in such a hurry to take off your clothes, why are you taking it easy now?

After waiting patiently for a while, Master didn't even untie the belt of his trousers. Chen Xi couldn't hold back anymore, leaned out half of his body, slapped Lei Che's big hand away with his paw, then put on a serious face, It is incumbent on us to start helping!

In the end, because he was too anxious, he untied it tighter and tighter, and his waistband was tied into a tight knot. Chen Xi's little head was sweating, but he didn't make any progress, and finally exploded completely. !

Looking around with big eyes, Chen Xi seemed to have discovered something, his little face was overjoyed, and then he didn't care about being reserved, and crawled out of the bed naked, and then stepped out of the bed with bare feet, and came to the In front of the table in the bedroom, his little paw grabbed the scissors he used for sewing on the table. Chen Xi turned his head abruptly, narrowed his big eyes, and stared dangerously at the waistband of Lei Che's crotch. , the expression on the little face is quite fierce!

Hmph, dare to go against Master Rabbit, look at Master Rabbit, I will cut you with a pair of scissors today!

Lei Che followed the little guy's line of sight, and finally his eyes fell on between his legs. His Adam's apple made a 'grunt' sound, and he rolled up and down. Lei Che's eyes widened in disbelief. A little scared.

Does this little guy want to personally cut off the happiness of the rest of his life? If his little Lei Che made the slightest mistake, how could the little guy's little Xiaoxi be so forthright in the future?

Seeing Chen Xi approaching step by step, half of Lei Che's body was about to recede to the wall. Did this little bastard mix ambition and courage in the wrong medicine he took today? Isn't it just a fairy tale? Isn't it okay for me to tell you casually? This moved a knife, how dangerous it is!

Seeing that there was no other way, Lei Che's two big hands clenched the waistband of his trousers, and then he clenched his teeth tightly with his arms. The veins on Lei Che's biceps protruded, and he let out a low growl, and the waistband of his trousers snapped. Stab it, it was split into two by him from the middle, this... all right? Can you still do this? Seeing this scene, Chen Xi froze on the spot with his body stiff, his big eyes protruding, his small chin was about to fall to the ground, and the scissors in his hand couldn't hold it, and fell to the floor with a 'click'!

Lei Che seized the time, removed his robe a few times, then pulled over the quilt and unceremoniously wrapped the dazed little guy into a rice dumpling, carried it on his shoulders and walked a few quick steps before throwing one into the bed with all his strength, Lei Che He spat hard to the side, and after slapping his hands, a tiger pounced on him, and then he started to threaten with a tiger face.

"Damn it, it's against the sky, let me settle down, do you still want to listen to fairy tales? If you want to hear it, tell me to be honest, if you don't want to hear it, tell me to go to sleep, you little bastard, why don't you listen to fairy tales?" Dare to use a knife with me, believe it or not, I will cut you into a stick and stick it in the cesspit!"