Chapter 109 Drunken and Breaking Into the Small Waiter's House!

When Joy came to the inn, Chen Xi and Lei Che were still sitting in the private room upstairs. The table in front of them was full of delicacies from mountains and seas. Except for the pot of mapo tofu, it was all meat!

The little guy ate happily, and the chili oil covered his entire mouth, turning into two thick sausages. Lei Che looked amused, and then he gained an appetite.

Moreover, the boss who came here from Joy is really a business-minded person. This time Lei Che came by coincidence, and unexpectedly caught up with Joy to come to the inn. In order to thank new and old customers for their big rewards, he gave away a whole jar of Geerhong for free.

As for the name of this wine, Lei Che will not complain, who made this world have no daughters, but the name Geerhong sounds quite festive.

As soon as the wine jar was opened, the mellow smell of wine wafted all over the room. Lei Che raised his nose and took a deep breath. The aftertaste was endless, and the wine worm in his stomach was instantly aroused!

And the aroma of this wine, no matter whether you can drink or not, everyone smells it. Seeing his grandfather enjoying himself, Chen Xi felt very itchy. He couldn't eat his favorite mapo tofu anymore. He threw the little spoon back into the small bowl with a 'slap', stretched his neck and moved towards the wine jar.

When Lei Che saw this scene, he had an ominous premonition in his heart. He quickly stretched out his hand, grabbed the wine jar in front of him, and protected it tightly.

After Chen Xi saw his grandfather's reaction, he became unhappy instantly, pouted the lower half of his lips, and blew towards his nose.

Why is this old man so stingy? He hasn't said he wants to drink it yet, can't he just smell it? Stingy to death, no, he must try it today!

When the energy came up, Chen Xi wanted to join in the fun. After giving Lei Che a sad look, Chen Xi suddenly got up, moved the small chair under his buttocks with his little paws, bent his waist all the way, and moved to the Lei Che's side, and then poked his head out, looking eagerly at Ge Erhong who was tightly guarded by Lei Che in his arms!

Witnessing this little guy's every move with his own eyes, Lei Che's face turned green, and he warned with a tiger face: "Little bastard, what are you looking at? This is my wine, my wine alone, you want to share it!" A piece of soup, let me tell you clearly, there is no door, just get out of here!" Chen Xi felt wronged when he heard this, and wrote a note to his father bitterly in his heart, but on the surface, he She still shyly put her face in front of Lei Che's eyes, instead of leaving, she turned her face up and smiled at Lei Che ingratiatingly, then raised her little paw and pointed at her fingernails, and made a solemn promise: "Master, I'll just drink a little bit, just a little bit, is it right?" After hearing this, Lei Che was still a little skeptical. Chen Xi was so anxious, he kept gesturing on his nails, and kept emphasizing that he really only drank a little. Seeing this scene, Lei Che was finally relieved, the little guy begged so humbly He's dead, can he still say no more? Forget it, just a little bit, shouldn't he be drunk?

Lei Che's drinking capacity, but he can't pour a thousand glasses, and think of the gang of soldiers he led back then. There is no such thing as a bad man. Men don't know what it looks like to drink, so in Lei Che's heart, they are all legendary figures. Anyway, he hasn't seen him once!

" It's done, but it's agreed, I can only take a sip! "Lei Che exhorted worriedly, lifted the wine jar, poured a small mouthful into the bowl, and slowly brought it to the little guy's mouth! Hearing these words,

Chen Xi's little head was like pounding garlic, Nodding desperately, then as if afraid that Lei Che would withdraw the wine bowl, he snatched it over, raised his face, opened his mouth wide, and poured it in. Seeing

this scene, Lei Che trembled in shock , This is wine. If you drink like this, it will be bad if you choke on it. I

was prepared in my heart, and I waited for the little guy to complain to him. What is amazing is that the little guy actually He didn't get choked, he just twisted his face, smashed his mouth and stuck out his tongue, he must have suffered so much!

Lei Che felt it was funny, and felt that he was a little nervous. He was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but accidents always happened when people were most unprepared. This little brat suddenly fell on the table as if he had suffered a stroke. The little head knocked three times on the table with a 'bang bang bang', and then it trembled for a while before it stopped.

Heh, pouring it all down really made his eyesight grow. Lei Che put his hands on his forehead, speechless. The sound of kowtowing made his teeth ache. Doesn't this little bastard hurt? It is estimated that this forehead should be red and swollen!

Grinning, Lei Che sighed softly, and just about to be appointed to carry the guy out, but he stretched out his hand halfway, and now the guy suddenly straightened up like a corpse!

"My mother, you little bastard, are you playing with me?"

Lei Che was so frightened by this suddenness that he almost lost his breath and pulled back!

As for Chen Xi, he didn't answer when he heard this, but just kept giggling silly, and then, taking advantage of Lei Che's time before he could react, he stretched out his little paws with lightning speed, and gave himself He added a full bowl of wine, then raised his head, and poured it in with a 'gulp'.

By the time Lei Che found out and rushed to stop him, it was already too late. The small bowl was taken back, but the bottom of the bowl was already empty. He lowered his face, slammed the table, and yelled fiercely at Chen Xi.

If this were normal, Chen Xi would have been an honest man with his tail between his legs, but after drinking some wine today..."Hehehe, hehehe... The big eyes were bent into crescents, and Chen Xi held them with his small paws. With a small face, she smirked obscenely at her grandfather.

This laughter made Lei Che's heart shudder, what the hell is going on? What's wrong with this little bastard?

''What are you laughing at? Possessed by an imp? Smile again, believe it or not, I will knock out your rabbit teeth! "Lei Che didn't believe in evil, so he pretended to be vicious and threatened, but the one who responded to him was..." Hehehe, hehehe.... "Come on, Lei Che shook his head violently. This brat is probably so drunk that I don't even know who I am, but this is the first time Lei Che has seen such a weird way of playing drunk

! Alcohol, I didn't have a chance to drink it today, so Lei Che asked Xiao Er to pack it up. After paying the bill, Lei Che held the wine jar with one hand and the little guy's back collar with the other, just like that in front of everyone. Then, with a black face, he stepped out of joy and came to the inn! If

you said he was drunk, he was drunk, but his strength actually increased. Lei Che was already extra careful when people came and went, but in the blink of an eye, his little husband was still scattered by the bustling crowd! After realizing that his hands were

empty, Lei Che became anxious instantly, his eyes The eyes were all red, and he pushed away the crowd regardless, shouting loudly, yelling from house to shop, looking for it!

As for Chen Xi, who drank too much wine and had too many eyes, he actually relied on the power of the crowd to find him. He successfully freed himself from Lei Che's grasp.

Hehehe, you want to trap me, but there's no way, I'm free, I'll find another place to have fun!

Thinking of this, a song suddenly rang in my ears Chen Xi's big eyes lit up, and he was very excited.

Huh? The singer, this is a good one, he can sing too. My master taught him, and my master praised him for singing well. Look at today, little Lord, let me show you!

Thinking so, I took action, but Chen Xi seemed to be able to move freely, but in fact his mind was already in a mess, and now he just followed the voice and walked into the city's largest A small restaurant in China - Qingfeng Mingyue Tower!

The name is gentle and elegant, and quite emotional, but in fact it is some shady flesh and blood business, and the guard at the door, looking at Chen Xichang's beauty and exquisiteness, thought it was the young lady who was wooing guests at the door and was going back to the building, so he Such a muddleheaded way to let people in!

And when Chen Xi entered Mingyue Tower, he was like a devil entering a village. He stumbled all the way, fought and killed, and pushed away everyone who was in his way. He actually entered the room and stepped on the stage in such a ridiculous way.

The person standing on the stage at this moment was originally the top beauty of Qingfeng Mingyue Tower, Mr. Nongyue!

Dressed in a bewitching red gauze dress, the curves of the whole body are faintly visible, with heavy makeup on the face, lips as red as blood, Nongyue exposed half of her shoulders in the air, and frequently flirted with the benefactors in the audience Eyes, send a kiss, it is very charming.

This time period is the time for Nongyue's performance. I saw him holding the strings of the piano, his red lips parted, and a ditty with explicit words slowly poured out from the depths of his throat, which made the men who came to look for flowers and willows in the audience cheer up Laughing, constantly flirting with the soft and boneless young man in his arms, the atmosphere was very lewd for a moment!

But at this climax, the audience suddenly became silent. For a while, the air was so quiet that one could hear the sound of the needle falling to the ground.

Nongyue sensed something was wrong, frowned slightly, very puzzled, followed the eyes of the men in the audience, only to realize that another young lady came up on the stage at some time, dressed in a playful way Exquisite, pure and cute, with big eyes that are not mixed with any impurities, just standing so carelessly, can steal his limelight in an instant!

Damn it, when did Dad accept such a young lady? Why doesn't he know? He even dared to come on stage during his performance time. Isn't this sincerely making him look ugly?