Chapter 13 Grandpa will give you medicine!

This back is still injured, wash your ass clothes? When he was about to leave the house, he obviously put the person on the bed in order to let the person stay obediently, but in the end, he ran to wash some dirty clothes, really disobedient!

Not caring about Xi Ge'er's fear, Lei Che carefully placed the person on the side of the bed, then said three words "undress" expressionlessly, then turned around and put down the two bundles of herbs on his back , start sorting.

Sure enough, he knew that this person was going to rape him again. Just now, he had saved a little luck, thinking that this person might let him go this time. It was ridiculous for him to be like that. The lessons he had learned for so many years still did not let him Obediently learn to accept fate!

So, when Lei Che turned around with Xiao Ji in his hand, he saw that the little guy who was sitting by the bed just now had already taken off his clothes, and was kneeling on the ground with only a thin pair of obscene pants on. In the small hand that was red from the cold, he was still tremblingly holding the half of the severed cane.

What does this mean? I didn't say I wanted to beat him?

Immediately, his face darkened, and he pulled the rattan in the man's hand. While the little guy was shrinking, Lei Che held back his fire, and viciously folded the annoying rattan, flung it out mercilessly, and then stretched out He stretched out a hand, pulled him up from the ground, half-dragged and threw him onto the bed, and finally held down his head.

I really don't know what is going on in this little guy's mind? Are you always ready to be beaten? Every word he said reached the little guy's ears, did they all mean violence?

Frowning tightly, Lei Che, a man from the Northeast, is tough, but not without tenderness. At this moment, at a glance, the scar on the little guy's back is really painful to his heart.

There are whips, scratches, pinches, criss-crossing, layer upon layer, and even burns. Although the area of ​​the butterfly bone on the back is small, think about a teenage child suffering from this Harmful, Lei Che hated that bastard so much!

Letting go of the big hand that was holding Chen Xi's head, and stroking the little guy's frizzy hair to comfort him, Lei Che's rare voice softened.

"Hey, don't be afraid. I won't beat you. Your back is hurt. I will give you some medicine. It may hurt. Xiaoxi, bear with it and get over it. I will cook delicious food for you!

" What's more, coaxing children is a technical job. Fortunately, Lei Che has never seen a pig, and he has seen a pig run. The bald Qiang cached in his mobile phone in his previous life is not useless at all.

In these few words, Chen Xi only grasped three of the words, I won't hit you, take medicine, delicious food, and his eyes widened in disbelief, Xi Geer suddenly tightened his fists, unable to believe what he said heard.

Lei Che put the tidied thistle in his mouth and chewed it, then spat it into the palm of his hand with a pooh, Lei Che carefully touched it to the little guy's thin back, for fear that the force would be too strong and it would hurt people It hurts.

"Hmm." After a cry of pain, Xi Ge'er clenched her lower lip with her white teeth, not allowing herself to make any other sounds.

That person likes to hear him making unbearable screams because of the pain, which will make the person more excited, and then the punches will be heavier and more ruthless!

"It hurts a little? Master, be gentle with your hands, bear with it!" Lei Che didn't do anything, if he didn't take medicine, he would definitely recover more slowly. It would be better to cut the mess with a sharp knife and recover sooner.

He still needs to find a way to get some medicine to remove scars. In the army back then, a group of rough men didn't care about leaving scars at all, so he really didn't dabble in this aspect. Wait a few days and find a way to earn two dollars. Go to the pharmacy in this world for a few bucks and ask, if the old scars on the little guy's back are not removed in time, they will not be able to get rid of after a long time!

After the medicine was finished, Liu Xi bit his lower lip with a circle of bluish-white tooth marks, which made Lei Che feel distressed, so he quickly opened Liu Xi's teeth with his hands to prevent him from hurting him again.

Patting Liu Xi's head, Lei Che ordered: "Honestly lie down here, do you hear me? Wait until the medicine dries up, and then I'll take it off for you. Now, I'm going out to make lunch, don't move around." Hey~ No, I have to deal with you."

Hearing this, Xi Ge'er naturally didn't dare to move, nodded lightly, and then kept silent, just wondering in his heart, this rice vat There isn't even a single grain of rice left, what does this person cook with? Moreover, that person only knows how to eat, drink, play, gamble and fight, and how can he cook? I hope he doesn't destroy the last iron pot in the house. It is the most valuable thing in the house. There was no hot water.

Lei Che didn't know what was going on in Xi Ge'er's heart. After calming him down, he walked out of the room and came to the dead pheasant whose neck had been twisted off.

Rolling up his sleeves, Lei Che began to show his talents.