Chapter 14 Lei Ye's Craftsmanship!

The family is so poor, there must be no salt and spices, but it doesn't matter, he had already expected this, so he planned to make this pheasant into an authentic beggar's chicken.

First, he pulled off the beautiful tail of the pheasant, Lei Che planned to use this to decorate when making a straw hat for the little husband in the future.

This beggar chicken, the steps are very simple, and it is different from bloodletting. With a blunt knife, a hole is cut from the back with difficulty, and all the internal organs are taken out, and then there is no need to pluck the hair, and the yellow mud is directly smeared on the pheasant. On the body, wait until it is completely smeared, then bury it about ten centimeters underground, and then use flint to light a bonfire on the ground, and then forget about it, and wait for the bonfire to go out automatically, then you can dig it out and eat it.

Taking advantage of this time, Lei Che untied the two small grass carp pinned to his waist, took off the heads, cut open the stomach, except for the internal organs, rinsed them, put them into an iron pot, added a small amount of water, Boil the fire below and start to stew. During this period, throw in the cleaned green onion stalks and wild garlic, and then wait for the aroma to come out, and then you can serve the soup.

The kitchen at home was placed in a dilapidated shed in the yard. Although it was very shabby, it was cleaned up very cleanly. With great difficulty, Lei Che found a broken bowl that could be used, and filled it with A bowl of small fish soup.

There is no salt, no spices, this small grass carp is not handled carefully enough, and it must have an earthy smell. Naturally, the taste is not much better, but with the only conditions, it is already very good to be able to make such a bowl of small fish soup Not bad, when there is money and raw materials in the future, it will be no problem for him to make a table full of Han people for the young husband.

After filling the fish soup, Lei Che didn't turn off the fire, but put water in the pot again, and boiled the four bird eggs he took out!

When the eggs were cooked, the bonfire on the side was also extinguished. Lei Che happily pulled out the beggar chicken buried in the ground. The yellow mud covering the surface had dried up, and the whole chicken was wrapped in a soil egg. During the day, Lei Che held the hot soil egg and threw it into the air, and finally came to a boulder. With a sudden shake, the whole soil egg cracked with a 'bang'. The yellow mud shell is removed, and the chicken feathers are also pulled out, leaving no one left, revealing the tender yellow chicken that has been roasted inside.

He moved to his nose, took a deep breath, and the tangy aroma penetrated into his nostrils, making Lei Che's mouth open in satisfaction.

With the little finger of one hand hooked around the chicken's neck, holding four bird eggs in the palm, and a small fish soup in the other hand, Lei Che grinned from the heat, and rushed into the room until the lunch was served. After touching the table with a limped leg, he shook his hand violently, and then put it to his mouth and blew a few big mouthfuls!

Mother, I'm scalded to death, this palm is red, if the fire is a little hotter, I'm afraid I can add another roasted bear's paw to my husband today!

Lei Che turned his head, only to realize that the little guy who was lying on the bed had already closed his eyes in a daze, and his little head was bit by bit like a woodpecker, so cute.

Day and night, he was so worried, doing some dirty work with all his injuries, presumably this little guy couldn't bear it anymore, so when he closed his eyes, the sleepiness came up.

Looking at the dusty and dirt-covered little face, Lei Che suddenly remembered how beautiful and charming this little guy was after cleaning up in the memory of the former owner. The small face, small mouth, and big eyes all came together. It's not pure, but there is a mole hanging from the corner of the eye, which is a sign of sexiness. Not only does it not feel disobedient when it appears on the little guy's face, but it is very seductive. It is like a feather scratching Lei Che's face. His heart was itching so badly!

Walking over lightly, Lei Che originally wanted to wake Chen Xi up, but Xi Ge'er slept too lightly and was too vigilant, and when he sensed someone approaching, he woke up suddenly.

As soon as he regained his consciousness, Lei Che's "violent" expression caught his eyes. He subconsciously clenched his fists, and Xi Geer opened his mouth but didn't know how to explain it.

Lei Che sighed lightly, but didn't pay attention, picked up the tattered robe and stuffed it into Chen Xi's palm.

"The bleeding has stopped and the herbs have dried up. Put on your clothes carefully, don't tear the wound open, and then remember to come and eat!" After finishing speaking, Lei Che turned and walked towards the dining table. If he stayed where he was, If you don't, you might scare that little guy into something. If you panic, the medicine for the wound will be in vain!