Chapter 8 I'm Alive Again?

As a result, at the moment when Lei Che supported the bedpost to calm his mind, Xi Geer, who was kneeling in front of the bed, was startled awake, looking at the tall figure who had stood up in front of him, the horror in his eyes couldn't be more extreme.

The small body trembled uncontrollably, but still reached out tremblingly, picked up the cane that was broken in two on the ground, and brought it to Lei Che's eyes.

Xi Geer opened his mouth with a trembling voice: "Master, I didn't mean to push you, you can kill me, but please... please, don't sell me, I can wash clothes for others Make money from rice, pay off the gambling debts I owe, please don't sell me to a brothel!"

After finishing speaking, seeing that the cane in her hand had not been taken, Xi Geer became even more desperate, and took the head off regardless. Grabbing the land, that little forehead hit the ground with a 'bang bang', Lei Che felt that if he didn't stop him, this small adobe house would be knocked down by him!

Stretching out his hand, a big hand firmly held the villain's forehead, and Lei Che realized that this little fellow was already shaking badly! She shrank back, not even daring to lift her head!

Lei Che scratched his forehead with the other hand recklessly. Although he looks a little fierce, he can't scare people like this?

And what he said in his mouth, what sells people to pay off gambling debts? He can't understand it at all!

In this small adobe house, he and the villain are the only ones who are panting. Of the two of them, who is out of their minds?

"Let me tell you, can we stop shaking? It's like I'm bullying you. Also, can we stop kneeling, won't our knees hurt?" Lei Che realized his voice was hoarse when he opened his mouth. It's ugly, after finishing the whole sentence helplessly, Lei Che completely shut up, this voice is so fucking harsh!

"Master, you...you don't sell me? I will definitely work hard in the future!" After Xi Geer finished speaking, he wanted to kowtow again, but fortunately, Lei Che held his head firmly and wanted to Otherwise, this small forehead must have blossoms!

work? What are you doing? Little fart, boy! Just be naughty!

With a forceful hand, Xi Ge'er was hugged up, but this hug made Lei Che more and more aware that something was wrong!

This child is abnormally light, his hands are full of bones, he used so much force that he almost threw the two of them over together, but even so, he would be out of breath due to the exertion while holding this weight, Damn, he couldn't have been sucked by the little devil, right? It's like this, he really wants to scold her, even though he has been scolding her since he woke up.

Because Xi Ge'er was frightened, he suddenly squeezed the tattered sleeve robe tightly, why did the master hug him? You must know that except when torturing him on the bed, this person would never hug him except for beating and scolding. Could it be that this person stopped beating him, but chose to humiliate him in an even more unbearable way?

His face turned pale in an instant, and Xi Ge'er clenched his lower lip with his white teeth in despair. He didn't dare to resist, and could only wait for the next punishment in fear!

But immediately after, it was not his back that slammed against the wall, but his buttocks landed safely on the bed board. After Lei Che settled the person, he squatted in front of the villain, and lifted Eyebrow, started his own questioning.

"I'm asking you something. You have to answer truthfully. Tell me, what's your name? Where is this place?" Isn't

Laozi dead? How did you get here?

Lei Che can be 120% sure that he was indeed a heroic sacrifice, but he opened his eyes again, which is a bit unreal!

He is not a stubborn person, in fact, he has a bold guess vaguely in his mind, but he dare not admit it!

According to Einstein's theory of relativity and Hawking's brief history of time, time travel is possible. If the speed of flight reaches the speed of light, or passes through the black holes in the universe, it is possible to travel through time and space, but there is no precedent for such a thing. The sudden fall on Lei Che was still unacceptable to him.

Don't ask Lei Che, an old man from the Northeast, why he knows so much. As a king of special forces, he has to learn everything, even if he can't master it, he will dabble a little bit!

Hearing Lei Che's question, Xi Ge'er blinked her eyes in confusion, wondering if this person knocked the back of his head, so something went wrong with his head!

When this man came back from gambling, he might have lost money. He was whipped hard while holding him, and he grabbed his hair, yelling that he was going to be sold to a brothel. He was afraid, so he pushed him subconsciously. Unexpectedly, this person fell backwards directly, hit the back of his head on the edge of the bed, and passed out completely.

The sudden change frightened him, and it took a lot of effort to help the man onto the bed, and then he knelt down in front of the bed, just waiting for the man to wake up, and either killed him or sold him, That's all for the former, a cheap life, and he will be free if he dies. If it's the latter, he will be smashed to death on a pillar, and he would rather die than go to a brothel and be insulted and trampled by all kinds of men!

"Master, I...I'm Chen Xi, here...this is Yangzi Village, Yangzi Village in Hongxi Country!"

Hearing these words, Lei Che's brows furrowed even deeper!

Hongxi Kingdom? Yangzi Village? I searched in my mind, but I don't have the slightest impression. Fuck it, my brain hurts thinking about it!

"How about this, you sit here first, and then tell the master, is there a mirror at home?" Don't

sell valuable things to this person for gambling. Where can there be a bronze mirror? But Xi Geer absolutely dare not say these words.

"Master, there is no... no bronze mirror, but I filled the water tank at the door early in the morning. If you don't mind, you can... just make do with it!" She was terrified, afraid that if Lei Che was upset, he would violently pull him up again! His back still hurts so hot, and he won't be able to work if he pumps again.

The last morsel of rice in the family was also taken by this person to pay off the debt. Today's three meals have not been settled. If he can't work, he won't have that meager income. Without the income from Weibo, he can't exchange for this person. Coarse grains!

At that time, this person will be hungry, and I am afraid that he will be beaten and kicked again.

I can't count how many days I haven't eaten a full meal. I just finished my work every day, dragged my tired body to dig a few wild vegetables from the foot of the back mountain, washed them with cold water, and then gobbled them into my stomach. Brother doesn't know how long he can hold on, maybe one day, he faints on the way and never wakes up again!

Hearing Xi Ge'er's reply, Lei Che got up immediately and walked out of the house. It's not that he didn't see the injury on Xi Ge'er's back and the precarious state, but right now, he must figure out what happened , in order to have the next concrete action!