Chapter 130 This brat is going to make trouble!

After waiting to come out of the pharmacy with the medicinal diet and anti-fetal medicine, Chen Xi raised his chin, his face was full of energy, and his tail was almost up to the sky!

Caressing his belly with one hand and leaning on his back with the other, Chen Xi deliberately put on a monkey-like appearance, as if he was afraid that others would not know that he was pregnant with a cub.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che was really full of black lines. He opened his mouth to stop Chen Xi's stupid behavior, but after thinking about it, he didn't know what to say, so he could only close his mouth resentfully.

That's all, let him go, who made this little brat do something!

As soon as he left the pharmacy, the scorching sun pierced his eyes and hit his face, making Chen Xi frown uncomfortably.

Holding his elbow against Lei Che's firm abdomen, Chen Xi stuffed the oil-paper umbrella he was holding in his arms into Lei Che's hand, and ordered with a sly and arrogant expression: "Master, it's so hot today, why don't you give me an umbrella?" Xiaoxi, open an umbrella!〃When Lei Che heard this, his tiger eyes widened! The corners of his mouth twitched in disbelief! Hey,

this bastard kicked his nose, didn't he? You are holding something, but the little guy is empty-handed and dares to ask him to help you open the umbrella. Believe it or not, I will beat you with the umbrella?

" Just give me an umbrella! "Lei Che glared at Chen Xi angrily, and scolded fiercely with a tiger's face.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's miraculous little appearance just now became dejected, and he lowered his head. The index fingers poked and opened the mouth: "Master, it's not that I want to hold an umbrella, it's...it's the kid who wants to hold an umbrella! "After Lei Che heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched even more, and he was a little speechless.

This bastard dared to threaten him with the little bastard when he was just pregnant, so what will happen in the future? Does he, the head of the family, have to Being led by the nose by this little guy?

Lei Che glanced unhappily at the little bastard next to him who kept peeking at him with big eyes, helplessly put the things in both hands into one hand, and then snatched them from Chen Xi's hand. Passed the oiled paper umbrella, stretched it open, and hit Chen Xi on the top of the head.

As a result, a funny scene appeared. Since Lei Che was too tall and Chen Xi was too thin, even if the umbrella was opened, even if it happened to touch Lei Che's head, it would still be unattainable for Chen Xi to jump high.

The scorching sun still hit his face without any fall, and Chen Xi's little face turned black, and he immediately lost face. He stood on tiptoe, rubbed his belly, and asked Lei Che to hand over the umbrella, and he wanted to open it himself.

??... The veins on Lei Che's forehead twitched, and suddenly his hands were itchy and wanted to slap someone!

It's like this for a while, and it's like that for a while, you are easy to talk to, don't you?

Angrily, Lei Che stuffed the oil-paper umbrella into Chen Xi's little paws. He originally wanted to shout a few threatening words, but his eyes drifted over the little guy's stomach inadvertently, and the anger disappeared immediately!

All right, all right, special period, special treatment, I'm a big man, I don't care about you!

Lei Che calmed down, took Chen Xi's little hand again, and walked in the direction he came from.

On this whole street, there are quite a few pedestrians coming and going, and there are many men and brothers among them. The men are not bad, but they think that Chen Xi is beautiful and delicate, and they will stop and secretly take a look, secretly expressing their feelings in their hearts. After being lewd for a while, after being glared at by Lei Che, he ran away in a desperate manner with his tail between his legs.

As for the brother among them, he wanted to stick his eyes in Chen Xi's direction, but he was not paying attention to Chen Xi, but Chen Xi's oiled paper umbrella!

What kind of jewelry is that? It's so beautiful, and it's especially temperamental. I don't know where that lucky brother got it, but it's really eye-catching!

Along the way, Chen Xi was often followed by his brothers, usually from the street to the end of the street, and then walked to another street, and then attracted another group of brothers. Chen Xi was always immersed in the envious and jealous eyes of others. How proud, I straightened my chest, swaggered, and turned the handle of the umbrella from time to time, so that the oil-paper umbrella spun twice above my head, I felt so beautiful!

As a result, when he walked to the street adjacent to the snack street, Chen Xi wrinkled his nose, and smelled the smell of kebabs and fried vegetable balls, and his calf immediately seemed to be filled with a thousand catties of mercury, and he couldn't walk. !

Chen Xiwu spun around, stood still in front of Lei Che, and poked lightly on his chest with his index finger, Chen Xi pleaded cautiously: "Master, I...I want to Eat kebabs and fried vegetable balls."

As soon as Lei Che heard that it was the snacks sold by the street vendor, he immediately frowned, and without even thinking about it, he refused in a cold voice: "No, it's not nutritious, you now It's not like before, you can't eat indiscriminately!" When Chen Xi heard that his father had rejected him, he felt aggrieved and in a bad mood, so he wrung his fingers and muttered pitifully: "The brat wants to eat." "... Hearing this, Lei Che's big feet stood still in the air like that, and he was speechless again.

This little bastard is in a good mood, right? If you want to eat the little bastard, then you should explain it to me I see, why does that fertilized egg in your stomach want to hold an umbrella and eat at the same time? Are you playing me for a fool

? I can also cook it, waiting for my grandfather to go home and make it for you to eat with my own hands. If I eat it here, what can I do if it is not clean and my stomach is ruined? "Lei Che frowned. Although he reluctantly agreed, he nagged endlessly like a mother-in-law.

Seeing his master agreeing, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up, and then The little head is like pounding garlic, on the surface it behaves very well-behaved, but in fact it doesn't take it seriously at all!

I used to eat it at roadside stalls, and I didn't see it hurting my stomach. My father is just worrying, because he is pregnant with a cub, so he has worries. In fact, there is no need at all, his small body is strong!

For the kebabs and fried vegetable balls, Lei Che asked the hawker to prepare them and then packed them away.

On the way back to the ox cart, Lei Che turned into the tailor shop. After selling the furs, he went shopping for children's clothes and shoes on a whim.

No matter what it is, as long as it is one size smaller, it will look more cute, just like kittens, puppies and children. Similarly, if the clothes are made smaller, they will look more delicate!

Although the items in this clothing store are expensive, the fabrics and embroidery are really impeccable. Lei Che stopped when he was strolling around, stretched out his hand, and took the foolish clothes placed in front of him. Tiger shoes!

The tiger head shoes are made of golden fabric, and the eyes are made of two pure black beads. There is also an upright "king" embroidered on the little tiger's head, making the whole little shoe look Cute!

Lei Che really couldn't put it down for these tiger-toed shoes. In ten months, he will be promoted to a baby daddy. He doesn't know whether the newborn will be a boy or a brother, but no matter which one, Lei Che will Treat everyone equally and be happy from the bottom of my heart.

Chen Xi watched Lei Che choose the shoes for children, and his father's love suddenly flooded. He couldn't control himself and felt a little itchy. Instead, he came to the counter on the other side. Chen Xi stretched out his little paws and picked out those exquisitely crafted shoes. Children's clothing.

"Master, tell me, is this brat a boy or a brother?" When Chen Xi asked this question, he seemed to be careless, but in fact he wanted to test it out secretly.

In their Hongxi country, if a brother can't give birth to a boy, he will be looked down upon by others. I don't know what the master thinks?

Are you also prejudiced against your brother's gender? If he gave birth to a brother, would he be kicked out by the master?

"It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a brother? Anyway, they are all my sons. As long as they are your sons, I will be rare!" Lei Che responded straightforwardly without even thinking about it.

Hearing this, even Chen Xi didn't realize that the heart that had been hanging in his stomach since he found out that he had a cub just now quietly fell to the ground.

After visiting a clothing store, Lei Che spent a lot of money. He bought a pair of tiger-toed shoes and three sets of clothes for children. They were not cheap!

But what is gratifying is that the owner of the clothing store, seeing Lei Che buying so many children's clothes and making him money, even made a flattering face, and gave Lei Che a full gift with a smile. A basket full of congratulations! This naturally made Lei Che, who had just had a happy event, beam with joy, and was even more generous when spending money.

After leaving the clothing store, Lei Che led his husband who had made great contributions to the bullock cart. Behind the carriage of the bullock cart was a cart of frozen black fish as hard as a rock, and two or three buckets of Lei Che made the watermelon smoothie while the sky was still not clear.

They were not short of money, but Lei Che just wanted to earn two pocket money, and his little husband's piggy bank had been hungry for a long time, and it was time to put two more coins in it.

The ox cart was originally parked under a tree, and Lei Che took advantage of this convenient condition to build a temporary stall with the ox cart.

After putting Chen Xi properly on the cool ox cart, Lei Che brought boxes of big black fish and buckets of watermelon smoothie to the stall.

Looking at the pedestrians coming and going not far away, Lei Che seemed to have been taken advantage of, and began to yell loudly to attract guests!

In such a hot weather, which one of the people in the market in this city is not sweating profusely, and their eyes are dizzy from the heat? In such a harsh environment, it is estimated that no one can refuse the temptation of a bowl of cold watermelon juice?

Moreover, Lei Che is not greedy for money. He sells this watermelon juice for a copper coin and a bowl. Anyone who is not too difficult to get rid of the pot will be able to buy a bowl to try something new. It is the so-called small profit but quick turnover, so Lei Che is not afraid of him at all. The watermelon smoothie will not be sold!

And the result, just as Lei Che expected, ever since a curious person tasted something fresh, this watermelon smoothie has suddenly become a popular item that is famous far and near in several streets!