Chapter 4 Sichuan Old Men

At the same time, in a tavern in the capital of Huaxia, a medium-sized man less than 1.7 meters tall, wearing loose overalls, was mixing his favorite cocktail——Bloody Mary with a smile on his face.

The oversized overalls made him look a bit weak, but no one could see through what was going on under the clothes.

The nights in the bustling city are always full of feasting and feasting, and you can't sleep all night.

This tavern is called Black Swan, the place is not big, but there are many customers, most of them go for the superb bartending skills of this little bartender.

And this little bartender, with a red face and white teeth, has two cute little canine teeth in one mouth, not much worse than those well-dressed MBs, and he is very kind in dealing with people, always smiling, Very approachable.

Another mortal woman with revealing clothes and a skin business came to the wine cabinet, took a deep breath of a cigarette with her bright red lips, then spit the smoke ring on Shen Rui's fair and tender face, then chuckled softly in an ambiguous voice opened his mouth.

"Master Shen, give my sister a romantic kiss!"

Shen Rui didn't care about the pungent smoke at all. Hearing this, he nodded in response with a smile on his face, then turned around and took it from the wine cabinet neatly. Take out the bullet glass, pour a third of each of Amato almond liqueur, dark cocoa, and Baileys into the bullet glass, then cover the top layer with crushed ice, and add lemon slices for decoration, like this In one go, the dreamy romantic kiss is ready.

Holding a romantic kiss in his hand, Shen Rui sent it to the woman in the world of mortals with a light smile.

"Sister Hongxia, you have adjusted your romantic kiss, try it?" Shen Rui's brows and eyes were slightly curved, and his deep eyes were truly seductive.

The woman in the world of mortals froze for a moment, then snuffed out the freshly lit cigarette in the ashtray, and took the romantic kiss from Shen Rui's hand. She caressed the back of Shen Rui's hand vaguely.

Shen Rui didn't mind either, she still had that smiling but indifferent appearance. After eating the tofu, the woman in the world called Sister Hongxia also knew that her prey would not be hooked, so she sighed regretfully and left wisely. .

This is Shen Rui at night, surrounded by noisy noises and depraved desires, but in the daytime...

"Boy Shen, where did you die? The stir-fried chicken at the next table, hurry up and bring it to others Go up!" In an inconspicuous small restaurant, a master chef with a shiny face just finished a dish and was yelling loudly towards the outside of the kitchen.

"Hey, Master Li, here we come!" The

man who said this was a sunny and warm student-looking man, less than 1.8 meters tall, with a neat crew cut and white sneakers.

Wearing a white apron around his body, Shen Rui touched the handle, took the plate from Master Li's hand, and with a smirk, he turned and walked towards the ordering table.

"Hi, this is the stir-fried diced chicken you want, please use it slowly!" After serving the dishes, Shen Rui bowed respectfully, with a standard smile on Shen Rui's face, and his service attitude was not so good.

"Boy Shen, the dragon beard noodles for table number eight are out of the pot, hurry up and serve them!" Just after finishing the work, he heard another impatient call, Shen Rui smiled apologetically at the guests, turned around and hurriedly Run to the kitchen.

Throughout the whole day, he was so busy that his feet didn't touch the ground, like a spinning top, and this was Shen Rui during the day.

And with so many different looks and constant personalities, none of them is the real Shen Rui. You can inadvertently hear Shen Rui's name on the construction site, in restaurants, bars, and dance halls, but these Shen Ruis are all except Apart from the same name, they have nothing in common.

In fact, in the army, the real Shen Rui looked like this.

"Li Jiayi, I believe you are a fairy, dare to touch my ice melon, my mother sells it, you melon, believe it or not, I will kill you!" Listening to

this authentic dialect, you know that Shen Rui is a The Sichuan man is not tall, about 1.7 meters tall, and his figure is thin and thin, but it is only because of his small frame. In fact, his body is covered with strong muscles. It is the kind of figure that can make women scream crazily. After all, he is a special soldier, so how could he be so weak?

He has a short cropped head, and his facial features are ordinary. If there is something special to say, it must be a pair of eyes. When he opens and closes, it seems to perform countless kinds of life.

"Squad leader, I was wrong. I didn't change your precious ice bump. It's just that it's too hot today, so I couldn't help but give it to..." "I made a mistake with the

hammer. You should pay me, you son of a bitch!" After shouting, it was a good meal of ping-ping-pong-pong!

That's right, Shen Rui is the squad leader of Lei Che's Spike Troop, code-named "Black Mamba", and is best at gathering intelligence.

He was an orphan since he was a child. He grew up in a garbage dump. He was unintentionally spotted by Lei Che. After defying all opinions, he was brought back to his army and cultivated into a thousand-faced king who was in charge of his own work and caused the enemy extremely headaches.

Lei Che and him are a mentor, a good friend, brothers who are sworn brothers, and even more like brothers.

But Lei Che's codename is 'Mad Dragon', and he is usually careless, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. But once you get serious, just one word "crazy".

And Shen Rui's code name is "Black Mamba", which is taken from the name of a poisonous snake. It seems that he is not serious on weekdays. "Negative".

Lei Che was able to kill the enemy openly, but Shen Rui just played you to death one by one behind his back.

Every time he escapes from the secret room, he can escape in the shortest time, and if he is in a bad mood, he can trap all his comrades in the room to death. Every time Lei Che sees this scene, he just says a word.

"You boy, his mother is so sinister, hurry up and let me out, or I will kick you to death, you crooked bastard!"

Shen Rui is a genius with an IQ of over 260. He speaks seven languages, is good at dealing with people, is proficient in high-tech and thermal weapons, and can use the simplest equipment available to assemble the most lethal attack weapon.

Because he was abused and despised when he was a child, Shen Rui's character has a bloodthirsty and dark side, but it is deeply hidden by him, and he hardly cares about anything, but once he cares about it, no one will touch it A vellus.

And the reason why he stayed in the army was purely because he wanted to follow Lei Che.

Of course, after Lei Che and Lei Che came to the army, Shen Rui has always been careless and careless for more than ten years, and has never suffered from illness.

Lei Che once said that his greatest contribution to the country in his life was not the feats he gained or the battles he participated in, but the training of the Spike Army, but the fact that he brought Shen Rui to the stand of the country. Not into the enemy camp of terrorists.

Because this kid is so insidious? If you become a terrorist, the consequences are unimaginable!