Chapter 121 The Master of Dogs!

That afternoon, Lei Che finally didn't forget his business. After waiting for the sun in the sky to be less poisonous, Lei Che leisurely came to the back of the house with the dog's tail grass in his mouth.

At this moment, Shen Rui has been busy in the orchard for a long time, almost all the fruit trees are planted, and the follow-up work is watering and cultivating the soil.

The sister-in-law did not stay in the big house to cool off, but sat in the shade, leaning against the trunk of a big tree, holding an ancient book in one hand and a Xishi fan in the other, Shake it from time to time.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che turned his head in embarrassment, feeling a little unkind.

When boy Shen was working, he was making his little husband happy, and when he finished his own work, he even helped him to solve his work. This really made his old face unbearable. For the eldest brother, it is a bit too absurd!

He wasn't like this before, and he didn't even think about it. Who doesn't know that he is a "crazy dragon" outside? He abides by his duties and is strict with himself, but he doesn't know what's going on. They pretended to be the little thing at home, thinking of the tough guy with strong bones back then, now thinking of the couple and children who are hot on the bed!

Sure enough, a comfortable life will wear down one's will, and if things go on like this, what a mad dragon, a fat worm!

Shen Rui was carrying a large bucket in his hand, and was walking towards the spring, when he heard something that did not belong to his husband, the footsteps sounded 'slap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap' on the ground, Without even thinking about it, Shen Rui knew that his elder brother was about to finish his work, and then thought that he still had work to do, so he lazily came out to have a look!

Turning his head away, with a playful smile on his face, Shen Rui raised his eyebrows towards Lei Che, and said meaningfully: "Brother, are you happy? Are you too lazy to move now? Do you want me to go to the market?" I'll buy you some cigarettes later, a cigarette afterwards is better than a living god!" Hearing this, Lei Che couldn't hold back his old face in an instant, and laughed awkwardly.

When I was working just now, I couldn't control myself. The firewood rolled into a ball in an instant, so I didn't even have time to close the window, and I didn't care whether there was anyone behind my house. The dirty words he uttered just now, probably This brat listened to it right away, this brat is crazy, even if he heard it, he wouldn't remind him, maybe he would drag his husband to lie on the wall and listen to the corner, he is really more shameless than him !

What Lei Che showed in front of Shen Rui in the past was an upright and upright attitude, but now he has exposed his wolf-like nature, and he is a little embarrassed because his skin is thicker than the sole of a shoe.

Walking a few steps quickly, he came in front of Shen Rui. Lei Che grimaced, snatched the wooden barrel from Shen Rui's hand, then raised his leg, and kicked it in Shen Rui's direction unceremoniously. .

"Get out of here, hurry up and get out of my way, you don't need to make trouble for the rest, I can handle it all by myself, you are not a good bird? Are you still laughing at me? Hurry up and take your sister-in-law to be happy, don't think that I don't Knowing that those sloppy intestines in your belly, Shen Rui dodged Lei Che's attack sideways, and after hearing his elder brother's sarcasm, he was not angry, but said gratefully: "Then thank you, elder brother, for listening." During the live broadcast at noon, I was about to explode, so I entrusted all the remaining work to my elder brother, and I went to have fun with A Yi. "Shen Rui's direct admission made Lei Che unable to react for a while. After regaining his senses, Lei Che rounded his eyes and cursed furiously: "Fuck, you shameless bastard, get out of here. Get the hell out of here and fuck you. "Lei Che raised his leg and wanted to kick again, but Shen Rui had already laughed and left. Lei Che was in vain, so he could only reluctantly take his big feet back, cursing in his mouth. .

But Shen Rui, who got a cheap deal, was in a good mood at the moment, walked directly in front of Xie Yi, knelt down and stretched out his hand, and easily and quickly untied the hair tie that Xie Yi used to tie his hair.

As soon as the cyan headband was pulled off, the waterfall-like long hair fell apart. Xie Yi was so fascinated by reading that he didn't even notice that someone was approaching. Suddenly there was a person in front of him. Naturally, It surprised him slightly.

His long hair fell down his cheeks, and Xie Yi looked up in confusion, but at this moment, the books and fan in his hand were quickly pulled away, and his untied hair tie, Wrapped around his wrist, tied him completely.

Now even without raising his head, he knew who did what. Xie Yi's ears were flushed, and his head was raised half way down again, as if he didn't dare to face it.

A pair of phoenix eyes swept around. After seeing Lei Che's figure inadvertently, he subconsciously put his bound hands back into his sleeve robe. Xie Yi was afraid that after being watched by his elder brother, he would use He looked at him with strange and playful eyes.

As for this scene, Lei Che had already caught it in his eyes, but he was witty and silent. Instead, he turned his back and pretended to fill the wooden barrel with spring water, but what he thought in his heart was only him. Just be clear to yourself.

Shen Rui, that little pervert, really pretended to be bad, and actually played bondage with his sister-in-law?

Look at the familiar approach and the unsurprised reaction of the sister-in-law. It is estimated that this shameless couple probably plays like this often. Damn it, no, wait for the next time, I have to play with my little husband Play around with this setup.

Lei Che made a decision in his heart, and stopped thinking about those dirty things, but devoted all his energy to the work he was about to do right now.

Holding up a handful of spring water and washing his face, Lei Che instantly regained consciousness a lot, then with a force, he picked up the wooden bucket full of water and walked towards the orchard. It is estimated that the saplings will really not survive!

In this other world, my brother's physical strength is actually very small, and often he can't lift it with his hands or shoulders. I don't know if others think so, but Lei Che thinks so anyway.

After finishing his work like a big man, he felt refreshed, the anger pent up in his body was vented, and he felt that the pores of his body were stretched, and his thinking became clearer.

However, Chen Xi's brother, after being treated by the masters, became limp all over, and collapsed on the bed like a piece of mud, softened into a puddle of rabbit cake, so weak that he couldn't even lift a finger.

Chen Xi half-opened his big eyes, stretched out his limbs in a big font, with a slumped face, while sighing and looking at the ceiling, he pretended to think about life.

He feels that he is becoming more and more useless, but there are actually external reasons. If his father has been so unrestrained, then he must have no energy day by day, how can he have the energy to become as virtuous as before? If things go on like this for a long time, the most terrible consequence will be nothing more than: his brother has a little bit of ability except in bed, and all other abilities have degenerated, and his little mind is thinking all day about how to squeeze his master dry. Ladies, what a shame it would be!

Chen Xi lay paralyzed on the bed for most of the afternoon, and after waiting for some strength in his body, he struggled to get out of bed and put boots on his bare little feet. Chen Xi saw Jingying's shaved head The conspicuous tooth marks on the toes are so angry, what's wrong with my father? Think your feet are pig's trotters? Nibbling over and over again.

What's more, his trembling calf can only be guaranteed not to fall if he supports the wall. Chen Xi was so angry that he slapped his paw on the wall, but his little paw turned red. Even more angry, but unable to get along with his flesh, Chen Xi put his little paw to his mouth with big red eyes, and blew!

That bastard old man is as rude as a bandit, grabbing and gnawing, and doesn't know how to be sympathetic. Chen Xi seems to have thought of something, and his whole body froze, but the next moment he suddenly lifted the hem of his robe , and then lowered his head to take a look, the scene that caught his eyes made Chen Xi's small face instantly flushed red, why did he feel such pain? This old man is like a dog, and he has been bitten by him.

There was no good place between the legs, either swollen or blue, Chen Xi's face was black with anger, and he could only walk with his legs apart, his posture was as ugly as that of a toddling duckling.

After much effort, he finally came to the orchard behind the house. Chen Xi pushed open the fence and walked in. He could easily see his grandfather busy in the terraced field.

This terraced field has looked much better in the past few days. It is no longer bare ground, but is full of various fruit trees. Although there are still some small saplings, they have added a bit of vitality to some extent.

Lei Che's back was already soaked with sweat, and he was bent over at the moment, busy cultivating soil in front of a peach tree. As a result, the shovel had just shoveled a small shovel of soil to fill it, and the scattered small clods Kicked away mercilessly by a little foot, and rolled aside to see this scene, Lei Che's tiger eyes flashed, but he didn't say much, and he didn't straighten up either. Thinking about the toes, I know which little bastard did this!

But Lei Che was uncharacteristically at this moment, he didn't get angry instantly like in the past, he suddenly became very bullying, the little guy kicked him away provocatively, and he waved the shovel to fill in another stick of loess, and so on, over and over again .

It's not that Lei Che doesn't want to say more, but at the moment he is rightly wronged, and he also knows that he bullied the little guy so hard today, and the reason why this little brat dares to show off in front of him is probably because he was so angry Now, there was a suffocating breath in my chest and there was nowhere to vent it, so I naturally found him as the culprit!