Chapter 94 Xie Yi's Reading Room

Although it was the first time last night, Lei Che still got out of control, and continued until late at night, tossing his little husband half to death. Drooling from sleep, unconscious.

The half of the lotus root arm that was accidentally exposed was covered with bruised and purple fingerprints. I don't know how hungry and thirsty the man who committed such a crime is?

Lei Che knew that he had gone too far, but he didn't feel remorse at all. At the moment, he was full of energy, humming a heroic song with a satisfied face, squatting in front of the cooking stove in the kitchen, and kept filling the stove with firewood, and the stove In the iron pot on the bed, there were two big black fish that Lei Che caught early in the morning from the lake below the mountain.

The flesh of this kind of fish is the most nourishing. The little guy was squeezed out of too much energy last night. Seeing that there are obvious dark circles under his eyes, and his little face is a little pale, he must make up for it.

It's not that Lei Che doesn't know how to exercise restraint. After all, being a special soldier for so many years is not for nothing, and his self-control is far superior to ordinary people. After begging the little guy twice last night, he originally planned to stop here, but in this world there are Such a kind of person, who is pure like paper on weekdays, becomes lascivious and squirts water, that little guy must have tasted the sweetness of love, the whole person is like eating Viagra, and the small arms are wrapped around his neck. Letting go, weeping and rubbing his small face against his chest, his big wet eyes just staring at you eagerly, the meaning is self-evident.

Damn it, he Lei Che is a real old man, and he's not Liu Xiahui, his blood surged immediately, and he couldn't hold it down! If he couldn't even satisfy his little girl, what face would he have to go out and mess around in the future?

Is it because he has no self-control? Get lost! Jing his mother is making sarcastic remarks. A big piece of fat has jumped in front of you for nearly four months. You can only watch but not eat. This man must have been driven crazy. It is a miracle that he can endure until today, and this piece of fat Meat doesn't know how to be reserved at all, and tries every means to seduce him, and I'm sorry for myself if I don't pounce on him and take a few bites!

Lei Che's tiger eyes became fierce, he turned his head and spat fiercely, then he kicked the quilt which was piled up beside the bed and kicked out of the bed, Lei Che sat up, impatiently throwing his own quilt out of bed. The little husband was hugged into his arms, and then his psoas muscles stretched, his face was sullen, and he began to feel drunk again.

Stirring the black fish soup with a spoon, while unknowingly distracted, Lei Che's eyes gradually lost focus, remembering the body of the little guy holding the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms yesterday, groping for the delicate and smooth skin with his hands, That slippery touch, that pleasant arc, made Lei Che slap his lips and almost bleed!

Lei Che didn't find it difficult to accept that he had seen all kinds of big winds and waves, but in the end he fell into the hands of a little idiot. He just rejoiced that he had this blessing.

Here, Lei Che has finally opened his mouth, and more than ten meters to the west of the big house where they are located, there is another big house, which is the new house of Shen Rui and Xie Yi.

It is also a two-story small western-style building, the ground floor is an earthen building, and the second floor is a bamboo building. Even the layout of the rooms in the new house is generally the same. The only difference is the decoration of each.

After all, the decoration styles of these two gentlemen are all arranged according to their husbands' preferences. Chen Xi's character is eccentric and lively, so Lei Che arranged a toy room for him, and Xie Yi, Shen Rui is even more original. A reading room was furnished for him!

The walls and the ground are wrapped with dark red smooth wooden boards on all sides. The land near the window in the room is fully occupied by green bamboo transplanted by Shen Rui from the mountain, and the mottled light and shadow are projected along the dense branches and leaves of the bamboo. It looks warm and quiet.

The wall opposite to the bamboo is occupied by bookshelves and bookcases made by Shen Rui. These cabinets are very simple in style, seemingly ordinary, but in fact they are a low-key show off. Careful people will find that no matter the shape of the cabinet The corners, or the handle, these subtleties are all carved with exquisite patterns by Shen Rui. The local cumbersomeness matches the overall simplicity, giving people an indescribable sense of nobility, just like Xie Yi giving people the first The feeling of the eyes, not sharp but not blasphemy!

Of the remaining two walls, Shen Rui placed a row of wooden screens in front of one side. Behind the screens was a couch for the imperial concubine, which could be used for sleeping on the side when Xie Yi was tired. In front of the couch was a whole piece of valuable The white fox fur is convenient for Xie Yi to step on when he is barefoot. Although the wooden board under his feet can isolate the cold air from the ground, Shen Rui still thinks it will be safer to spread a blanket.

The last wall was covered with Xie Yi's usual paintings by Shen Rui, but most of them were portraits made by Xie Yi for Shen Rui. In each painting, Shen Rui's eyes were different. The painting in the middle is Xie Yi's favorite. In that painting, the corner of my grandfather's mouth evoked an evil smile, but his eyes were full of doting, which made Xie Yi feel that as long as he is loved by that If you look directly at this kind of eyes, you will be enveloped by happiness.

Finally, his eyes fell on the center of the room. Shen Rui carefully built a desk with good wood, and spread a thick wool blanket around the desk.

This desk is not as simple as it looks on the surface, it is equipped with mechanisms, usually only ten inches high, and this height is neither high nor short, just right for Xie Yi to sit on the floor with his upper body easily on the desk.

The ingenuity of the desk lies in the secret compartment hidden under the corner of the desktop. As long as you press the recessed secret compartment here, the mechanism will start automatically. There will be a creaking sound of gears rolling in the dark box of the desk. It will be raised to a height of nearly thirty inches, and then a layer of drawers will automatically pop up under the table. There is a sturdy folding chair in the drawer, so that Xie Yi can sit on the chair, bow his head on the table, and concentrate on writing and drawing!

There is an exquisite vase on the upper left corner of the table, which Shen Rui bought from an antique shop in the city.

In the vase, Shen Rui would insert freshly picked wild flowers from the mountains every day. Sometimes the timing was so clever that he would even see crystal clear morning dew on the petals.

On the upper right corner of the table is a pot of vigorously growing gladiolus, with emerald green leaves and blue petals, adding a touch of distinctive beauty to the classical charm of the reading room, which is eye-catching. In addition, placed on the table are Xie Yi's usual pens, inks, papers and inkstones.

And between the table and the bamboo, there is a layer of water-curtain-like tassels hanging from the ceiling, making the reading room dreamy and mysterious. The hanging tassels can be scattered on weekdays, or they can be tied in strands. Two convenient, simple and convenient.

Walking in front of the bamboo, as long as you observe carefully, you will also find that behind the bamboo near the corner of the wall, there is an arch door secretly opened. As long as you lift the bamboo leaves and push the arch door, you will suddenly see a bright view, but what you see is not the open space. Instead of an open space, there is a ladder leading directly to the second floor. Such an exquisite and ingenious design is simply amazing.

Staring blankly at the scene in front of him, Xie Yi's eyes blushed unknowingly, and he opened his mouth. He obviously had a thousand words to say, but found in frustration that none of them could express his mood at the moment.

His family was defeated and fell into the hands of Ren Yazi. Xie Yi once thought that he would suffer in hell for the rest of his life. It was the Lord who saved him and gave him hope and a new life!

The corners of the eyes became wet, but before the tears had time to overflow the eye sockets, they were gently wiped away by a big hand, and the sleeves were raised to cover the eyes, not wanting to show too much fragility, the corners of Xie Yi's mouth slowly A smile bloomed, but there was some inexplicable bitterness in this smile.

Shen Rui sighed helplessly, then raised his hand, picked up the sleeve robe on Xie Yi's other forearm, and gently put a bracelet made of Hetian jade on his wife's jade bracelet. white wrist.

There was a warm and cool touch on his wrist, Xie Yi was slightly startled, a little confused, so he quickly put down the sleeve robe that covered his eyes, and swept it with his eyes suspiciously, only to find that there was a string of jade bracelets on his wrist, And in the center of the bracelet, there is a delicate and small key attached to it.

"Master, this is...?" When Xie Yi asked this question, he seemed puzzled, but in fact, he already had the answer more or less in his heart. He had always had an exquisite mind, and all he needed was a nod of confirmation from Shen Rui.

"There is a lock on the door, and this is the key to unlock it. Do you like it, Ayi? I arranged it carefully, just to give you a surprise!" When Shen Rui said this, his tone was so gentle that water could flow out , naturally let people relax their vigilance, ignoring the cunning that flashed in his eyes.

"I like it, I like it very much, lord, thank you." Xie Yi nodded lightly, grateful from the bottom of his heart, but he didn't know that he should have stepped into the trap set by the black mamba unsuspectingly.

Stretching out his hand, Shen Rui gently hugged Xie Yi into his arms, stroked the soft hair with his big hand, and spoke soothing words of love in a soft voice.

Just when Xie Yi's ears were turning red, Shen Rui suddenly picked him up forcefully, and gently put Xie Yi, who was still in shock, on the table. Shen Rui stretched out his hand to untie Xie Yi. With a belt on his waist, he spoke with a slightly hoarse voice.

"A thank you is too insincere. Ayi knows it. I like to be more practical." When Shen Rui said this, the look in Shen Rui's eyes seemed to be a smile but not a smile! But the excitement in my heart can no longer be contained!

Hearing this, Xie Yi didn't need to think about it, he knew the deep meaning contained in it, not to mention, the action of the master was already so blatant.

He didn't nod or shake his head, Xie Yi just blushed, and slowly turned his head away, he knew better than anyone else what kind of virtue his father was, he couldn't escape what should come, and he couldn't ask for what shouldn't come.

Seeing his wife accepting it silently, the smile on the corner of Shen Rui's mouth became even higher. He is not the little chick who just started eating meat. The bedroom and the bed are simply too clichéd. It has been carefully arranged, and it is more emotional to be intimate with your wife here! more interest!