Chapter 10 Poor little guy!

Suddenly got up, Lei Che hurriedly walked towards the dilapidated adobe house. His little husband had just been severely whipped, and he didn't know if he was okay. No peace in hell either! Anyone who dares to touch him will pay him off if he dies!

He kicked the door open with a 'bang' kick, and the last windshield was honorably sacrificed. Lei Che rushed in in a hurry, came to the bed, and was just about to start, but found that he was sitting quietly just now. Xi Geer on the bed suddenly straightened up.

His personality is like this. In his previous life, he mixed with a group of old men in the army. Even when he was not on a mission, he had never come into contact with such a weak creature. He really didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

After hesitating again and again, Lei Che still put his hand on Xi Ge'er's shoulder cautiously, and patted it lightly. The one was so weak, it seemed like a porcelain doll in front of him. If he touched it hard, it would fall apart.

There was a touch on the shoulder, which made Xi Ge'er's pupils shrink suddenly, and the next moment, he started to take off his clothes regardless!

He has only one piece of clothing, if it is damaged or torn, he has nothing to wear.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che quickly stretched out his hand, suppressing Xi Geer's actions.

But hurry up, I'm not familiar with this, I can't show such passion right away, although Lei Che has been a bachelor for more than 30 years, he is not casual, this little husband is still afraid of him, and did not accept him, Of course he can't force others.

Lei Che opened his mouth, and was about to speak, but Xi Geer spoke first.

"Master, I only have this wrapping robe. If it's worn out, I won't be able to wear it anymore. Can you... can you let me take it off first!" Only then did Lei Che realize that Xi Geer

said Seeing that he was already trembling with fear, he didn't dare to raise his head, just begging in such a low voice.

Did he think he was going to hit him? And these words really made his heart ache, this wrapped body, how can it be considered a robe?

Crouching down, Lei Che carefully pulled Xi Ge'er's trembling hand and held it in his palm, slowed down his tone, and tried to make his voice sound gentler, "Xiao Xi, Tell me, can you pick a kind of herb called thistle in the vicinity, which has erect stems, branches, covered with white silky hairs, and the kind that blooms small purple flowers!" Lei Che gestured and worked hard Describe the appearance of Xiao Ji in your mind with straightforward words!

Just saying Xiao Xi was enough to shock Xi Geer, Wei Wei opened his eyes wide, he couldn't believe that this person would call him that?

In this Hongxi country, although my brother's status is low, if he can marry a good husband, he will be very favored, but his life is not good, and he was sold to the person in front of him by his greedy mother for a few taels of silver!

When he was at his mother's house, because he ordered Li Kefuke's mother, my father never gave him a good look. My father either beat him or scolded him, saying that he was a money-loser for debt collection. He got up early and returned late every day. A person undertakes all the dirty work of a family, thinking that this kind of life will be his whole life, until one day he suddenly heard that someone is willing to marry him!

Xi Geer knows that he is beautiful, but he has never been proud of it. On the contrary, because of his fate, he is very inferior, and this kind of inferiority is ridiculed by his father and mother, as well as his younger brothers. Under the belittling, it is even more ingrained day by day! He would rather not be pretty, so that his younger brothers would not make things difficult for him out of jealousy!

The backwardness of Hongxi Kingdom is like the Qin Dynasty in the long history of Huaxia Kingdom. It is very feudal and superstitious. At that time, beautiful women would be regarded as troublesome women, and everyone would shout and beat them. No one is willing to marry Rickoff, only Lei Che, who is obsessed with sex, will ignore him like this!

At that time, Xi Geer only knew that he was going to marry someone, but he didn't know who was going to marry him. He thought that there would be such a person who didn't care about his fate and was willing to treat him well. In those few days, drinking cold water felt sweet, and eating hard and unswallowable chaff would make me laugh happily.

But after he got married, he realized how wrong he was.

There was no red silk, no wedding sedan chair, and no betrothal gifts. Even if the man was not short of money at the time, he was unwilling to spend a penny on him, just like dragging an animal, pulling him by the hair from his mother's house all the way to the his home.

And his mother-in-law, at that time, watched helplessly from the side, with a contemptuous expression on his face, and didn't make a beak, and his younger brothers laughed as if they were watching a good show. At that time, he was so painful that his scalp was numb, but he gritted his teeth and refused to cry , he is miserable enough, he can no longer be seen as a joke. For so many years, in this family, there is hard work without credit, but he did not expect to end up like this in the end!

When I met that person for the first time, I didn't introduce each other with shame, and I didn't feel embarrassed because I was unfamiliar. Clear your identity.

That person takes pleasure in abusing him, whips, canes, stabs, as long as the person is willing, they will entertain him, no matter how sensible and well-behaved he is, he deserves to be beaten!

Xi Geer knew that his fate was not good. At first he didn't believe it, thinking that as long as he worked hard, his fate could be changed, but gradually, he had accepted his fate!

Trapped in a long and painful memory, his body trembled unconsciously. At this moment, Xi Geer, because of that Xiao Xi, was so shocked that he even forgot what kind of cruel punishment he would receive if he didn't answer that person in time!

Looking at the frightened little guy in front of him, Lei Che didn't know whether he should continue to ask. He knew how much this kid had suffered, but it was precisely because of this that he cherished him even more.

At the age of seventeen or eighteen, if he was born in China, he would still be in the rebellious period. Compared with those brats with pierced ears, ripped jeans, and hair dyed in a mess of colors, Xiaoxi is simply It's ridiculous to be sensible.

If he had married and had children normally in his previous life, the young husband in front of him would be about the same age as his son. After such a calculation, he would still be an old cow who ate tender grass!