Chapter 31 Brother Hui's Blessing

As a result, Brother Hui stomped his feet anxiously when he heard this, and turned his head away. After making sure that his man hadn't followed, he patted his chest, put an index finger in front of his lips, and opened his mouth in a low voice.

"Hush, shush! Ah Xi, keep your voice down, I didn't make a mistake! You only charge me one penny for each eleven pieces of clothing, and I can't always take advantage of you. Brother Lin Zi gave me these two pennies today. The pocket money for buying candied fruit, but I have a toothache and don't want to eat these two days, so you can just accept it, treat it as an extra piece of laundry, and pay the bill together!" Brother Hui looked at Chen Xi with sparkling eyes. No matter how Chen Xi evaded it, he just refused to accept the two pennies.

Although Brother Hui has been burnt stupid since that accident, but he should understand, but he is not confused at all!

Chen Xi was helpless, hesitantly biting his lips, he still accepted the three Wen money, and then, enduring the soreness of his nose, he kept thanking Brother Hui.

"Thank you, Ah Hui, thank you very much!"

"You're all from the same village, and they support each other. By the way, Brother Lin took off a cotton coat after finishing his work today. I'll go get it for you right away." !" After speaking carelessly, Brother Hui turned his head and wanted to rush into the room, but Chen Xi grabbed his wrist.

"Ah Hui, no need, I won't accept clothes from now on!"

"What? No more clothes? Then you... from now on...?" What should I say when I come down!

Although his brain is burnt out, it's not that he doesn't understand anything. The man of Axi's family is notorious, and the villagers in the whole village don't want to see him. If you try to earn some money to live by yourself, you will really not be able to survive. Either be beaten to death by that villain, or starve to death.

But Brother Hui opened his mouth, and didn't know how to persuade him, his eyes were reddened anxiously, and beads of sweat appeared on his nose.

"Ah Hui, you don't have to worry about me, I... I don't know what to say, anyway, my father has changed a lot, he said he won't beat me in the future, and live a good life with me!" Chen Xi smiled slightly. Drunken, thinking of what Lei Che said in a rough tone, the roots of his ears turned red uncontrollably.

"Really? That's really great, then Ah Xi must work hard, and life will definitely get better." Hearing Chen Xi's words, Brother Hui was even happier than Chen Xi, with fair hands Holding Chen Xi's little hand tightly, his eyes were shining brightly, and he almost jumped up excitedly.

Chen Xi knew that Brother Hui was blessing him from the bottom of his heart, his throat was a little choked, Chen Xi smiled, and then nodded fiercely.

"Don't worry, I will behave well, and I won't let you offend me." Chen Xi was very confident when he said this. Although he is small, he can do everything. He can work on the ground, enter the kitchen, and do laundry. Warm the bed, as long as the prodigal son returns, their life will definitely be better.

"Hurry up and go back, your men have come out to look for you, I should go home too, the Lord asked me to wait for him to come back at home." After Chen Xi said this, he bent down and picked up the baby on the ground. Cask, after waving at Brother Hui, walked towards home.

And Brother Hui didn't have time to say goodbye, so he was carried on the shoulder by the man who went out to find someone. After weighing it, he slapped Brother Hui on the back with a straight face. The people walked towards the house.