Chapter 119 He took a deep breath

Lei Che opened his mouth to explain, but he knew very well that he and this little idiot with a brain circuit different from ordinary people couldn't explain it at all. , Chen Xi, who hugged his calf, picked him up from the floor, and then pulled off the bed sheet, ignoring the resistance of the little guy stretching his arms and kicking his legs, directly tied him up and threw him at the foot of the bed.

"What a fucking waste of Lao Tzu's time. If the ink stays down, people should run out of the woods. You worthless little bastard, aren't you happy for Lao Tzu to vent your anger on you? Obediently wait at home, and I will clean you up when I come back." " Lei Che raised his hand, crushed the top of the little guy's furry head with a little force, then lowered his head, grabbed the waist of the little guy who was tied into a ball by him, and slapped hard on the upturned double mounds. After kissing him fiercely, Lei Che took out the thin stick pinned to his waistband, pushed open the door and walked out with a fierce look on his face!

Before going out, he locked the lock specially. Lei Che was afraid that the little bastard would break free halfway and rush out to look for him without thinking. It's already summer now, and the trees on the mountain have grown dense leaves. If you get lost again, it will not be so easy to find someone!

He was a special soldier in his last life, and even those cunning villains with anti-reconnaissance methods couldn't escape Lei Che's eyes, let alone those bums who were only concerned about running for their lives in a panic!

Lei Che's tiger eyes swept away the simple and honest expression in the past, and shot out a cold light. After looking around for a few times, he chose a direction and followed it out, and that direction was Chen Cong and the three of them. The direction of the hasty escape.

After the three of Chen Cong rolled down the high slope, each of them was slightly injured, but they were afraid that the tiger who was chasing after them would pounce on them and tear them to pieces, so they could only support each other, stumbling ran away.

After there was no movement behind them and it was confirmed that no one would catch up with them, the three of Chen Cong slowed down, patted their chests and took their breaths one by one. What everyone felt in their hearts was the joy of the rest of their life after the catastrophe.

After his life was no longer in danger, Zhao Qin remembered the first incident, his eyes darkened instantly, and he stared at Chen Cong's back, his eyes were vicious like a poisonous snake!

This ruthless little brat actually pushed him out at a critical moment. If he hadn't been quick-witted, he might have been torn to pieces by now and became the tiger's meal.

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Zhao Qin was already well-known in the village as a hobgoblin. No matter what, he had never suffered a disadvantage. Now the more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Taking advantage of Chen Cong's unpreparedness, Zhao Qin quickly He rushed to his side and kicked Chen Cong's flat buttocks. After kicking him to the ground, Zhao Qin fiercely rode on Chen Cong's waist again, tearing at Chen Cong's waist recklessly. Chen Cong's hair slapped Chen Cong's face, cursing viciously.

"Sao hoof, shameless, heartless, you go to hell, you dare to push me into the tiger's mouth, see if I don't kill you today, do you think your wings are hard? At this age, you don't have any People want you, you bastard!"

Chen Cong was stunned at first, he didn't react at all, his face was slapped a few times, it was hot, and a few strands of his hair were torn off, the pain made him grin his teeth .

After returning to his senses, Chen Cong was also completely angry. He hated this so-called father-in-law a long time ago. If it wasn't for the sake of living under the same roof, he would tear him apart. shameless.

No matter how hard he endured, he even pushed his nose on his face. An old man, do you really think he is capable? Do you really think he dare not fight back?

Although Chen Cong is also a brother, but after all, he is younger than Zhao Qin, so he is stronger. With a lot of strength in his arms, Chen Cong turned over and pressed Zhao Qin under him, waving his hand unceremoniously. Slap!

"Dare to call me a slut, I think you are shameless, you look like a ghost, if you don't see that you are useful, I would have killed you a long time ago, and said I am a scum, I think You're a bad shoe, if it wasn't for that matchmaker, do you think you'd be able to get married? Ugly, toad, if you dare to hit me, I'll see if I don't kill you!" Chen Cong cursed back viciously. Going back, he moved his hands unceremoniously. At this moment, his face, which always likes to put on a show, is twisted and uglier than the devil's j "You still dare to fight back? You should not have

you Born, you bastard and turtle bastard!"

"What's the matter with beating you? Why didn't the tiger kill you just now, and said that I was a white-eyed wolf, and a selfish person like you is not worthy of being a mother-in-law, you crooked Melon eyes and rotten nose!" The two of them got into a fight, you punched me twice, I kicked you, and they dared to say anything, and there was a set of swearing jingles, even if they were superficial. Elegant work can't hide the rusticity in their bones.

And Chen Meng, a cowardly coward, saw this scene, so frightened that he curled up and hid behind a big tree. At first he didn't even dare to open his eyes, but later he became more and more courageous. Actually hid behind the tree and watched the excitement.

Ever since the broom star was sold by his father for a few coppers, he became the one with the lowest status in the family, and his father and second elder brother gave him a face from time to time, making him dare not speak out. When he got up, he was still beaten so badly, with bruised eyes and wounds on the corners of his mouth. Chen Meng was naturally happy in his heart. He wished that these two people fought so hard that they both died here!

It took less than an hour for the three of them to be united at the beginning and now to have their own ghosts. They were reluctant to hold each other for their own interests. Naturally, this alliance cannot last long.

And when Lei Che arrived following the clues left by them, what he saw was such a chaotic battle in front of him, and among them, there was one hiding behind a tree to watch the show.

He didn't hide his body, just stood carelessly in the bushes, but even so, those three things were busy with their own things, and they couldn't spare their eyes at all, so it was absurd that they didn't notice his existence.

Lei Che let out a slight snort, lowered his eyes to look at the thin stick in his hand, thinking about how the little guy at home was wronged and crying in front of him, Lei Che couldn't hold back the anger in his heart completely.

Slightly squinting the tiger's eyes, Lei Che stood up, and then exerted force on his hind legs, and rushed out like lightning. He rushed behind Chen Meng within a breath, and unceremoniously slammed down the stick, hitting the On the back of the shriveled calf's neck, Chen Cong and Zhao Qin, who were fighting on the side after knocking someone unconscious, finally sensed that something was wrong, and turned their heads one after another, but what caught their eyes was Lei Che's figure approaching , their eyes widened and their mouths widened. Before the two of them could even shout for help, they were knocked unconscious by Lei Che and a sap.

Looking at the three scumbags who passed out at his feet, Lei Che spat hard, and threw away the thin stick in his hand in extreme boredom, feeling that he was overqualified for using combat tactics to deal with these three bastards .

The tiger's eyes swept around, Lei Che found grass and vines, and tied the three people back to back into a circle, and the method of binding people was what he used to deal with prisoners of war before, without knives and other auxiliary tools, only by struggling, It is impossible to break free at all.

Finding wicker again, weaving it into a horsewhip, Lei Che held it in his palm, and waved it twice in the air. The sound of the horsewhip piercing the air came to his ears, and Lei Che grinned in satisfaction.

After poohing on his left and right hands, Lei Che rubbed his hands together, and mercilessly threw out the three whips, waking up the three people who had fainted.

"Wake up, it's time for me to settle the score with you three bastards. M's three whips, Lei Che, used all his strength. It's very different from the usual playful punishment of little guys. This kind of force falls on people. Almost bloody from the whip, the three of Chen Cong had a scarred welt on each of their chests, and after waking up from the pain, they screamed. "

Ah, help, murderer, who will save us!" "Help, someone has been beaten, someone is going to kill someone, come quickly!" "When Zhao Qin and Chen Meng saw Lei Che in front of them, they were so frightened that they lost their courage. Coupled with the pain in their bodies, they shouted for help regardless, their faces were covered with tears and snot, and they were ugly.

Only Chen Cong was a little calmer. He rolled his eyes, swallowed, and tried to reason with Lei Che.

"My lord, what are you doing? It's against the law to beat someone to vent your anger. Wait until we report it to the government, and you will go to jail in the future! "But I didn't expect Lei Che's eyes to become more gloomy when he heard this, and he didn't buy it at all.

" I don't want to talk nonsense with you, I know what the three of you have done, my precious husband who dared to bully me, Let's see if I don't peel off a layer of your skin today. "These three vicious things, Lei Che and they didn't want to talk too much, just waved the whip in his hand, and used twelve points of strength to whip it down viciously. The husband who bullied me before, I have

n't It's good for you to settle accounts with you. You came to the door by yourself? You are looking for a dead end. As for

the three of Chen Cong, they were screaming in pain from Lei Che's merciless whip, and their crying voices were hoarse. Among them, Chen Meng was the most unpromising one. He was so frightened that he peed in his crotch. His body exuded bursts of anger. Lei Che felt disgusted when he saw it, and simply turned his head to continue smoking. Chen Cong:

" Stop beating, forgive me, Lord please, you can't beat us, we are doing it for your own good, then Chen Xi is a broom star of Kefu, we are helping you by driving him away! "

Chen Meng: "Yeah, stop beating, don't you know? Then Chen Xi is not worthy of the good life you gave him. You see, my second brother and I are quite pretty. You married us. Our two brothers are willing to take turns serving you." Zhao Qin: "Yes, yes, I will serve you too. Although I am a bit older, I have experience, and I will definitely make you want to stop and want to die. Stop beating, it's about to You're dead!" These three shameless people really deserved to be a family, the young ones were seductive, and the old ones were disrespectful. Lei Che felt disgusted after hearing this, and naturally became more aggressive.

"Hey, the three broken shoes dare to be like me, and they don't take pictures of themselves in the piss. They don't look as handsome as my baby, and their body is not as hot as my baby. Even if all the brothers in this world die, I won't Touching your belly with a finger is really fucking disgusting, I'm so disgusted!" The veins on Lei Che's forehead twitched out of anger, and he lashed down a few times with the whip, causing the three cowards to roll their eyes, and the blood on their robes was even more of a mess.

This man actually whipped his elder brother ruthlessly, he was really insane. Hearing what Lei Che said, Chen Cong and the others dared not speak ill of Chen Xi any more, and instead scolded him for touching themselves, begging for help. The snot flowed into his mouth, turning Lei Che's disgusted face blue.

After stopping his hand, Lei Che took a few steps back, and then quickly released the horsewhip in his palm, hitting a cylindrical object on the trunk of the big tree.

Seeing the cylinder fall in response to the sound, Lei Che held his head and disappeared into the bushes immediately. Behind him, the three of Chen Cong and Chen Cong screamed in agony, scolding mothers and calling for help.

After hearing this, Lei Che let out a cold snort, lowered his head to pat the dust on his robe, and quickly disappeared in the direction of home. The cylindrical object he knocked down with a whip just now was a hornet's nest. When choosing the address, this kind of place was deliberately chosen to tie these three people under the hornet's nest.

And he just chose the angle before throwing the whip, just to ensure that after the hornet's nest is knocked down, it will happen to be caught by the backs of the three people tied together. This hornet is not a joke, it must be Enough for the three of them to have a good drink.

Hmph, dear boy who dares to bully him, if I can't kill you, you have to maim you. This time is just a warning. If there is another time, I will personally pick off the animal skin you touched!