Chapter 134 I love sour oranges the most!

Chen Xi finally put all the river lanterns into the river in fear, watching the flickering candlelight drifting away along the river, the smile on Chen Xi's face gradually bloomed.

Today is the annual Huihun Festival. There are many activities on both sides of the river. There are people beating drums to worship ancestors, and people singing and dancing around the bonfire. Lei Che drilled from one end to the other, having a great time playing.

Chen Xi was happy, but Lei Che was anxious, as if his eyes were not enough, he aimed from one end to the other, fearing that he would lose sight of Chen Xi, and followed closely like a loyal dog protecting his master. Behind Chen Xi, he opened his arms to resist the hustle and bustle of people, for fear that if he was not careful, his family's baby bump would be bumped!

This lively scene lasted until twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, during which there was almost no low tide period, but before midnight, almost in the blink of an eye, the riverbanks, which were still noisy just now, fell silent instantly.

The men all led their husbands and rushed home in a hurry. They bumped heads and met each other without even saying hello. They were busy with their own work, and each of them seemed afraid of delaying Like, I don't know what I'm in a hurry for?

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi finally came back to his senses from the lively scene. He looked around with big eyes, and the crowd that surrounded him just now dispersed at some point. Chen Xi panicked, and hurried He raised his head to look at the sky, and then Chen Xi was about to grin his small mouth behind his ears, but at this moment, he suddenly stopped, and Chen Xi wept with a sad face, looking bitter like a wrinkled bun.

It's over, he played too much, he and his grandfather live on the mountain, no closer to home than ordinary people, and it takes more than double the time to run up the mountain, so they should start home earlier.

"Grandpa, stop playing, let's go home quickly, or it will be too late!" Chen Xi became anxious in an instant. After saying this, without waiting for Lei Che's answer, he stretched out his little paw, and pulled Lei Che away. galloped up.

When Lei Che heard this, he almost gasped, why did he stop playing, did he not play at all? It's because this little bastard has gone crazy, but now he has learned how to beat back and blame him all over the place!

"Little bastard, you ran too slowly for me, and forgot that you still had a ball in your stomach. If you lose the little boy while running, don't cry and cry in front of me!" Lei Che's foot seemed to be rooted, and it couldn't be pulled at all. While pulling Chen Xi to slow him down, he gave a warning with a tiger's face and staring eyes.

Hearing this, Chen Xi also subconsciously slowed down his movements, but he was still anxious in his heart. He just changed from running fast to walking fast. Then, while observing the sky, he kept urging Lei Che to hurry up. Hurry up!

It's not that Lei Che has never heard of the custom of not being able to touch the ground with his brother's feet after midnight, but he just didn't take it to heart, thinking that this kind of inexplicable rule is really ridiculous, but he didn't expect that his little husband would actually do it like this. Pay attention to?

"Xiaoxi, slow down, we're going up the mountain, you're in the dark, watch your step!" Lei Che frowned and warned, but as soon as he finished speaking, the chime bell was sounded from far away. sound.

The melodious bell sounded into his ears, making Chen Xi's face pale, and he panicked!

How to do how to do? There was only half a stick of incense left, and now they had just reached the foot of the mountain, so there was definitely not enough time left for them to run home.

Chen Xi is almost regretting it now, why did he patronize and play just now, if he can't get home at midnight, it will commit a big taboo.

The big eyes burst into tears in an instant, and Chen Xi was so at a loss that he didn't even know how to go, his body trembling and he stood in place, trembling uncontrollably.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che immediately became impatient, rushed over in two or three steps, grabbed Chen Xi's shoulders and hugged him into his arms.

"Baby, what's the matter? Don't cry, it's fine if you can't get home, I don't pay attention to this, I promise I won't discipline you, is it okay?" Lei Che looked at

Chen Xi's small body crying and twitching, He was so frightened that he raised his heart, and quickly comforted him, but when Chen Xi heard this, he acted as if he hadn't heard it at all, and just kept shaking his head and whispering: "Master, I caused trouble, I caused trouble Oh?? This state is not right. Lei Che didn't know that Chen Xi was almost beaten to death by his father because of this incident, so naturally he didn't know that this was Chen Xi's psychological shadow all along. He just vaguely Yue felt that Chen Xi's state was not right.

This made Lei Che feel distressed, his forehead was sweating, and he frowned and wandered around in place, racking his brains to find a solution. Before the sound sounded, Lei Che thought of an opportunistic way.

Why did you go home at midnight? Because my brother had to stay on the bed at that time, why did I stay on the bed, because my feet couldn't touch the ground

. Can't feet touch the ground? That's easy!

Lei Che stretched out his big hands, and hugged Chen Xi horizontally, that's all right, won't it be done now? Both feet are one foot away from the ground, so Isn't it a taboo?

Then at this moment, the clock struck twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and the melodious bell sounded from the bank of the river to the foot of the mountain, which was surprisingly pleasant. After being hugged by

Lei Che The moment he woke up, Chen Xi's body no longer trembled, and his tears stopped. With big red eyes, he kept digging into Lei Che's broad chest, and said in a low voice, "Thank you, sir." ......Thank you! "

"Tch, what did you say thank you to me? You still treat me as an outsider, don't you? Don't cry in the future. If you have any unavoidable difficulties, just tell me. As your man, I will definitely not let you be wronged. You Look at such a trivial matter, didn't the master solve it for you in a few minutes?" Lei Che replied triumphantly, then hugged Chen Xi, and threw it up into the air in a wicked way, making Chen Xi scream in fright, and hurriedly stretched out his arms. He stretched out his small arms and locked Lei Che's neck.

At this time, the night has completely enveloped the land, leaving only the candlelight scattered in the distance. Looking at it from the position halfway up the mountain, it can be regarded as the ultimate beauty!

Lei Che just hugged the precious lump in his arms and walked towards home. His steps were very steady. After walking half of the mountain road, his face didn't blush and his heart didn't beat, and he didn't feel tired at all!

After returning home, Lei Che gently pushed open the door, and carefully put the dazed Chen Xi on the comfortable mattress.

Now his little husband is pregnant with a cub, and he is more lethargic than before. Although the belly is still flat, it is estimated that it will bulge slightly in a few days!

It's amazing, even though he's a brother, he's also a man, and he can actually conceive offspring. Lei Che has never figured out what's going on? But even if he was curious, he couldn't grab a brother to have an autopsy, so this mystery would probably accompany him for the rest of his life in another world.

Lei Che discovered that he was really favored by the heavens. In his previous life, he was blown up to pieces by explosives and died without a whole body. He was able to travel through another world and get a chance to be reborn. In his previous life, he failed to win a wife. Baby, after doing it all over again, everything is complete!

He leaned down and kissed Chen Xi Guangjie's forehead secretly. The feeling in Lei Che's heart could not be described in words at all. If it was in the previous life, he would not believe that he, an old man, would care about a little guy. To such an extent! I can't wait to keep it in my trouser belt all the time and take it with me wherever I go!

It's the end of summer now, and the temperature difference between day and night is getting bigger, but there are still hungry mosquitoes infesting. A few days ago, the little guy was bitten on his white and tender buttocks. Because the itching was unbearable, he was scratched several times Daohong's seal was scratched, and Lei Che has been paying attention since then. Every time he sleeps, he has to clean up the mosquitoes, and then pull down the curtain to ensure that the little guy will not be disturbed by mosquitoes!

It was the same today, Lei Che swept around with sharp tiger eyes to make sure that no enemies appeared, then swiftly lowered the curtain, then lifted a corner of the quilt, and lay down on his side, letting the confused little guy into the arms.

The candles were still burning brightly and dimly, but their owners had already fallen asleep after forgetting to blow them out.

Half a month had passed after the Soul Resurrection Festival, and Chen Xi's stomach was already slightly swollen. At this moment, he no longer dared to jump up and down, so he could only lie on his side on the soft couch dutifully, acting as a qualified rice insect.

Stretching out his hands for clothes and opening his mouth for food every day, Chen Xi gained more weight and his little face was round, too cute.

Other people's husbands are pregnant with cubs and can't eat anything, but Chen Xi is different. His appetite is very good, and he especially likes sour food. He clamored for Lei Che to buy it for him. Che was so forced that he had no choice but to buy sour oranges from the market at a high price. They were so green in color that it took a lot of effort to peel them off. Lei Che's teeth ached when he saw it, but the little guy still ate it with gusto Yes, if I have nothing to do, I'm just doing a whole plate of sour oranges by myself.

Wearing cute pajamas, showing two little white legs dangling in the air, Chen Xi saw his grandfather walk in the door, quickly peeled a sour orange, flattered his little face and showed his hospitality.

"Master, it's delicious. Do you want one?" Lei Che's scalp was numb when he heard this, and his stomach was sour. When he bought it for the first time, he was forced to eat one by the little guy. Lei Che was so sour, even after taking a breath, his gums felt chilly!

"You eat it, this is for pregnant women, I don't eat it, and what are you doing to cover your calf for me? Who are you seducing? Are you owed?" Lei Che was swayed by that The little white leg who went there was dizzy with eyes, stared angrily, and scolded angrily.