Chapter 145 Named Lei Zhan

Reluctantly handing the little boy into Chen Xi's arms, Lei Che still didn't realize it at all, and didn't know how to avoid it, so he just stared at Chen Xi directly.

Chen Xi's originally pale and bloodless face, after being stared at by his father for a while, couldn't help but spread a layer of crimson.

What is this old man still doing here? Didn't you see that he was going to breastfeed the baby? Don't you know how to take the initiative to avoid it?

"Master, can you... can you go out for a while, I... I want to feed the child something!" Chen Xi lowered his head halfway, and when he said this, he was so ashamed that he wanted to bite his tongue off!

"What do you eat? To put it so euphemistically, isn't it just breastfeeding? I've never seen your whole body, so I'll do it in front of my master! "Lei Che didn't notice Chen Xi's embarrassment at all, or he did, but he tried to tease Chen Xi in a tricky way, so he responded carelessly, and the tiger eyes were still staring at Chen Xi. Look at Xi's breasts, it seems to be extremely curious!

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi's little face was congested with blood, and he didn't know what to do?

At this moment, the little girl in his arms The cub cried even louder, as if he was accusing the two fathers of being unqualified, he was about to starve to death, yet he still didn't bring him something to eat?" Xiaoxi, stop dawdling, you

see How hungry are you guys? Hurry up, if you don't untie your clothes, the master is going to make a move? "Lei Che narrowed his tiger eyes slightly, looking lustful, and rubbed the palms of his hands eagerly as he spoke.

"Don't...don't, I...I'll do it myself! "Chen Xisheng was afraid that his grandfather would do what he said, and would really take off his clothes, so he had no choice but to hold the little boy with one hand, and slowly undo his own robe with the other.

"Hurry up, this brat is about to cry, why don't you feel sorry for him as a mother-in-law?" Chen Xi was so ashamed that he wished he could find a crack in the ground and sneak in. Just like that, Lei Che unexpectedly He also disliked his slow movements, and urged him to add fuel to the side.

Hearing this, Chen Xide's chest heaved violently twice, trembling all over with anger, wishing he could just slap his paw and send this old man flying.

Are other people's men as shameless and shameless as my grandfather? What's so cool about bro breastfeeding a cub? That's good, those who are still on the pole want to take a look!

Chen Xi rolled his eyes and glanced at Lei Che, and then, as if desperate, he unbuttoned his robe two or three times, and stuffed his well-shaped milk into the little boy's mouth.

The moment Chen Xi exposed her snow-white chest, Lei Che's eyeballs could not move anymore.

Mother, this brother is also a man, I didn't expect to be able to produce milk, and, besides, has his little husband developed again, why does he feel that there is a circle of growth? It used to be an airport!

Lei Che felt a little itchy, hit it, hit his mouth, he couldn't help himself and wanted to try it out!

The little boy got a job in his mouth, so he sucked it impatiently. This is also a kind of survival instinct. I saw him wriggling his cheeks and swallowing twice from time to time. What he ate was satisfied and peaceful. Lei Che, who was staring closely at him from the side, was also a little greedy.

Is it really that delicious? This little brat actually eats so happily? Is it fragrant and sweet, just like his little husband?

Lei Che rubbed the palms of his hands again, swallowed furtively, and after pursing his lips, moved his big head towards Chen Xi, and carefully discussed with Chen Xi: "Baby, this little brat has one in his mouth. Don't you have one left? That... you can also let me taste it? As soon as M's words fell into his ears, Chen Xi felt bad all of a sudden, and the little blushing one was like a monkey It seemed like it was steaming hot.

" Xiaoxi, why don't you talk? Just let me taste it, I also want to know, what is the taste of that milk? Seeing that Chen Xi didn't speak, Lei Che pleaded persistently, but as soon as he finished speaking, a pillow flew over and hit him in the face! "You, you are talking

too much, just... just get out!" "Chen Xi's little paws trembled angrily, and with a fierce red face, he gritted his teeth and stared at Lei Che. Is

this old man not finished yet? Are you ashamed to grab food with the brat?

Hey, this means, just not Give it a taste, then talk well, why do you want to do it? After this little bastard gave birth to a cub, his temper seems to be even worse!" "Okay,

okay, I don't want to taste it, just stop trying it, don't Be angry, don't be angry, you just gave birth to a cub, don't be so angry, what if you get rid of the root of the disease?

Seeing that the little guy annoyed him, Lei Che could only apologize with a shy face, but don't think that he just gave up, he just decided to take a roundabout tactic! Anyway, he must taste

this milk He tried it last time, and now this little guy is so resistant, so he won't mention it for now, and wait until he finds a suitable opportunity to talk about it. Anyway, this little guy will nod sooner or later! Hearing this, Chen Xi's expression turned pale

. It looked a little better, and then gave Lei Che a cold snort, moved his little butt and turned in half a circle, not to let Lei Che see it again! Hey,

this little girl is still flirting with him!

Lei Che wiped his nose in embarrassment, and didn't force it anymore, but stretched out his big hand and patted Chen Xi's hairy little head, stood up, patted his buttocks, and walked out of the room.

The midwife has been waiting outside for a whole day, Lei Che can't go too far, no matter what, she has to settle the bill for her, and she is really good at delivering the baby, his little husband and cub are safe and sound Well, Lei Che is in a good mood right now, so he decides to give the midwife an extra two taels of silver.

Waiting to send the midwife away, and also paid Xiaoer the rest of the bounty, Lei Che walked into the room again with warm millet porridge and freshly boiled eggs.

Is it time for confinement after the baby is born? Lei Che has never served a pregnant woman, let alone a pregnant husband, but he has never eaten pork and even seen pigs run away. It is said that pregnant women in Dahuaxia are served in this way during confinement. Lei Che has no idea, so he thought Take it in to see if it suits the little guy's appetite.

But when he came in with a plate, he found that Chen Xi was sitting on the bed with a face full of love at the moment, holding the little boy in his arms, dangling his little arms to coax the little boy to sleep, humming three Bear comes to lullaby.

Chen Xi couldn't hide the smile on his little face. He really liked this child. Although he was still a baby, his face was wrinkled and not that good-looking, but he already had a general outline.

Look at those brows and eyes, they look like Grandpa, but their mouth is like him. Generally speaking, it is tough, but it's okay, the boy should be a little more heroic.

Seeing Lei Che walking in, Chen Xi carefully placed the sleeping cub on the inside of the bed, then turned his head, raised his index finger towards Lei Che, and made a silent gesture.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che nodded knowingly, then walked lightly, and carefully placed the plate in his hand on the side of the bed.

While tidying up the dishes, Lei Che lowered his voice and whispered, "Xiaoxi, be hungry, eat something, it's not that the Lord abused you, you just gave birth to your cub, you have to avoid eating, wait for these few months to pass, If the master cooks delicious food, big fish and meat will be fine.

Hearing this, Chen Xi didn't feel wronged. He knew what his brother who had just given birth could and could not eat. Seeing how caring his father was, It was warm in his heart.

Chen Xi was indeed starving, so he picked up a small bowl and took a sip of millet porridge, then opened his mouth and ate a clean egg that Lei Che had peeled, before he opened his mouth and said : "Master, you haven't given a name for the brat yet! "" I've thought about it a long time ago, and I racked my brains for several nights. It's called Lei Zhan, the battle of battle, and my son must be as upright as I am. This name is good, and it sounds arrogant! "

Lei Che is a wangpo who sells melons. He sells melons and boasts. He is very satisfied with the name he came up with after several nights of sleepless nights." Okay, then

it will be called Lei Zhan. As for the nickname, sir, can Xiaoxi give it to him? take one? "Chen Xi didn't know if his request was too much. After tentatively saying this, he stopped drinking the porridge. Instead, he held the small bowl with his two paws and stared at the porridge sincerely. Look at Lei Che.

Lei Che can't stand this kind of thing the most. Every time he sees his little husband like this, his heart itches so badly that he can't wait to grab the little guy into his arms and ravage him hard. "

Of course, you are this little boy's mother-in-law. Isn't it natural to have a nickname? Has Xiaoxi made up her mind? What kind of nickname do you want to give the little boy? "Hearing this, Chen Xi breathed a sigh of relief, then brought the small bowl to his mouth and took a sip, then his big eyes bent into crescents, and he opened his mouth with a bright little face: "Think about it , called Xiaohu, tiger's tiger, Xiaohu! ""Little tiger? Hey, yes, this name is silly, I like it, okay, from now on, my nickname will be Xiaohu! "With a big wave of Lei Che's hand, this matter is settled!

As for the name Xiaohu, Lei Che really likes it from the bottom of his heart. This nickname is much better than his nickname. Thinking about when his childhood friends called him every mouthful, Lei Che felt that this old face couldn't hold back!

And this nickname was also considered by Chen Xi for a long time. For some reason, he just likes the word 'tiger'. Maybe it's because he thinks his father is as safe and reliable as a big tiger, and he wants to keep this word in his I hope that his little cub will grow up to be like a big tiger, domineering yet gentle, ferocious yet responsible!