Chapter 19 Chen Xi's Psychological Shadow

Chen Xi straightened up in an instant. He knew the man in front of him, no, he couldn't say he knew him anymore. Since he was sold to Yangzi Village, he couldn't count how many times he had been bullied by this man. !

There was obviously no enmity or resentment between them, and Chen Xi couldn't figure out why this brother Ming just had trouble with him?

Is it just because you are prettier than him? But it's not his fault that he's beautiful. It's not up to him to decide what he looks like when he was born. If he can, he hopes that he looks more ordinary!

In the past, every time this person saw him, he would either be sneering and sarcastic, or show off and sarcasm triumphantly. Sometimes when he was in a bad mood, he would pull his hair and beat him.

He fought back at the beginning, although his body was not as strong as Brother Ming's, but he couldn't let others bully him.

He even jumped up once, and punched Ming Ge'er hard in the eyes.

At that time, his little face was slapped several times by this brother Ming, and it was red and swollen, his arm was also scratched by the man's long nails, and there were long red marks one after another, and his hair was even torn. He didn't know where the strength came from, he broke free from Brother Ming's shackles, turned around, and just punched Brother Ming hard, just right on Brother Ming's eyes, causing the man to cover his eye sockets and start to groan in pain Call.

But before he had time to pounce on him and bite a few mouthfuls to relieve his hatred, the master who was watching the excitement suddenly changed his face, strode forward, and hugged Brother Ming in his arms, comforting him softly, with that gentle Chen Xi's expression, even if it was deliberately shown, was something Chen Xi had never seen before.

Brother Ming found someone to back him up, and naturally he made a complaint with embellishments. He leaned against Lei Che's arms, weeping and acting like a baby, while raising the corners of his mouth to demonstrate to Chen Xi. This complaint made Chen Xi even more angry. situation became worse.

After comforting brother Ming, the master suddenly turned around and gave Chen Xi a hard look, with a stern look on his face.

Sensing the danger, Chen Xi instinctively wanted to escape, but he was overtaken by his master a few steps, kicked him hard and knocked him to the ground, then picked up a two-finger-thick stick and greeted him.

When that stick fell, it felt like his bones were being cracked. Chen Xi curled up in pain and rolled from side to side, but he still couldn't escape the second stick coming down in full force.

The master asked him to apologize to Brother Ming, but Chen Xidu bit his lower lip to death in one breath, his teeth were embedded in the flesh of the lip, and the smell of blood filled his mouth, but he just refused to open his mouth.

Then, when his consciousness was blurred due to the pain from the beating, he could vaguely hear the teasing laughter of Master Ming and Brother Ming.

Brother Ming covered his eye sockets, smiled triumphantly, and said that he has a stubborn personality, he must be trained well, and let the master be more ruthless, otherwise he will not have a long memory.

After the master heard this, he only replied "Okay!", and then he was really more ruthless, only beating him to death.

From then on, Chen Xi was still bullied by Brother Ming, but he never dared to fight back.

But today, Brother Ming came to trouble him again!

Walking in front of Chen Xi, Brother Ming didn't say a word, and went behind Chen Xi's back. He could see those bird eggs clearly, and they were just right for him to fill his hungry stomach with them. Stomach, make do with a meal, it is simply the best.

Chen Xi clenched his fists and pursed his lips, but at the next moment, he suddenly took a few steps back, moving a little further away from Brother Deming.

He didn't want to give it, the master said, this is his snack, after a walk in a while, after eating, he peeled two, and ate to satisfy his greed.

Do you know what the taste of this bird egg is? When I was at my mother's house before, the eggs laid by the old hen were to be left to my younger brother. He worked so hard to do all the dirty work, but he couldn't get half of them. This made Chen Xi even more so I can't bear to give it!