Chapter 100 The Malicious Chen Cong

The next day, Chen Xi got up early in the morning, happily loaded himself into the bullock cart, and went to the city market with his masters!

At noon, I ate the mapo tofu that I had been wanting for many days at the Joy Lai Inn. In the afternoon, I came to the street with snacks on both sides. Chen Xi's small nose sniffed here and there, like a food hunting dog. I tried all the snacks that I hadn't eaten in the whole street.

And after two or three years, Chen Xi would never have thought that he would meet his mother's family by chance at the market.

Chen Xi's mother-in-law's name is Zhao Qin, who was known as Hob Dao Rou when he was in Zhaojiazhuang. Concealing his age and temperament, he married Chen Heng, an equally incompetent but eccentric man in Yangzicun, and later gave birth to Chen Xi, Chen Cong, and Chen Meng.

She gave birth to three children, all of whom were brothers. For this reason, Chen Xi's mother-in-law, Zhao Qin, was often laughed at in Chenjia Village.

And after Chen Xi fell to the ground, his face was restrained from his father and his mother. Zhao Qin was so frustrated with the villagers and men that he had nowhere to vent his anger. Naturally, it all vented on Chen Xi, causing Chen Xi to live in dire straits since he was a child. The petite body has become the punching bag of the whole family.

However, Chen Heng has no ability, but his temper is very violent, and he is more feudal and superstitious than everyone else. Seeing Zhao Qin deliberately abusing Chen Xi, instead of stopping him, he even helped him to abuse him, and he beat and kicked Chen Xi at every turn. He didn't even dare to go to the dinner table, so he could only curl up in a corner, secretly eating brown rice pancakes!

And the last time we met by chance at the market, Chen Xi was followed by Chen Cong and Chen Meng without realizing it, and saw that his elder brother who had been bullied by them since he was a child suddenly lived like a little prince. Naturally, people's eyes were red with jealousy. After returning home, they stated what they had seen and heard with their mother's father, Zhao Qin.

Zhao Qin still didn't believe it at first, so he snorted lightly with disdain on his face, and took Chen Cong and Chen Meng's complaints as a joke. As for his elder brother, who was cowardly and a gentleman, he was sold to him at the beginning. Lei Che, who was notorious all over the world, would have burned incense if he hadn't been beaten to death. He still expected to live a good life, it was a dream!

But even if Zhao Qin didn't believe it anymore, Chen Cong and Chen Meng repeated their vows in his ears every day. Over time, what he believed in would be shaken!

Is that kid really having a good time? If it is true, then he has to use some other brains, no matter how you say it is a family, the so-called one person achieves the Tao, the chicken and the dog ascend to heaven, that little brat is doing well now, don't even think about leaving them, by yourself Have a good day alone!

But this time, Zhao Qin, Chen Cong, and Chen Meng went into the city together, intending to find some bargains to supplement their household expenses, but they didn't expect to see Chen Xi's fat face here.

Chen Xi wore a lavender robe today, with clusters of lush hibiscus flowers embroidered on the hem, and purple short boots, revealing a section of her white ankle, and wearing a pair of flowers on her head that her grandfather gave him. The purple jade hairpin, like a cute little elf, bounced and shuttled among the bustling crowd.

Holding a bag of fried rice cakes tightly in his little paws, Chen Xi waved excitedly at Lei Che who was behind him, then turned around to continue running forward, but accidentally collided with pedestrians on the street, and a sharp burst came from his forehead. In pain, Chen Xi fell to the ground with a buttock, and the fried rice cakes in his little paws rolled all over the ground.

"You don't have long eyes, so you can't even walk well?" Chen Cong, who had bumped into Yiqiao and Chen Xi, reprimanded angrily while covering his sore forehead.

Chen Xi hadn't recovered from the pain yet, his eyes were staring, his head was lowered and he didn't reply for a long time, this angered Chen Cong even more, he was about to yell at him again, but when he looked down, Seeing the young master's dressing, he took back the words that came to his lips.

What this person wears, what he wears on his feet, and what he wears on his head can be seen at a glance that they are not cheap, and he does not know which big family he is from. If he offends, the consequences are not something he can afford.

As a result, when Lei Che arrived in a hurry, Chen Cong looked at the man in front of him who was so familiar that he couldn't be more familiar. The more he looked, the more frightened he became, and finally he was completely dumbfounded.

This... Isn't this the guy who bought the eldest brother who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun? Seeing how cautious he is towards the people on the ground, could it be that the young man who fell to the ground is his elder brother?

Sure enough, when Chen Xi raised his head, he verified Chen Cong's thoughts. He might admit that he was wrong about other things, but there was absolutely no possibility of remembering the mole at the corner of his eye wrong!

"Grandpa, my head hurts so much. Give it a blow, and it won't hurt anymore." Chen Xi's big eyes were wet. After being helped up from the ground by Lei Che, the first thing he did was not to look at the person in front of him, but to look at the person in front of him. Holding his mouth shut, he was coquettish with his own gentlemen.

As for Lei Che, a rough man nearly two meters tall, he was so gentle at the moment, while gently kneading the little guy's forehead with his big hands, blowing with his big mouth, while turning his head away, with a fierce He stared at Chen Cong who hadn't recovered from the shock in front of him.

Chen Cong, Chen Cong, Zhao Qin gave him this name for no reason. He was smart since he was a child, but he was just a shady little cleverness.

Right now, Father Mu and the third brother are still picking out cheap goods in front of a small stall not far away, and are busy bargaining with the stall owner. This opportunity is rare, he has to show Mu's father whether what he said that day is true or not?

Besides, the man that the elder brother married is really good, capable and know how to love others. He is not like his father who beats his husband every now and then. Big brother Na Kefu's brother can be worthy of it? He should have divorced that broom star and married him, Chen Cong.

Looking at Chen Xi's vicious expression and turning to Lei Che, he immediately became flattering. Chen Cong straightened his robe, half-closed his eyes, and pretended to be shy and said: "This big brother is the one who married my brother. Man, right? My name is Chen Cong, and I'm my brother's second brother!"

Hearing this, Lei Che snorted coldly, turning a deaf ear to it, not even a wink, and only caring about whether the baby in his arms gave him bruised!

No matter how well he concealed it, he couldn't hide the obscene coquettishness in his bones. Which serious brother, when he met his eldest brother and his man, didn't greet the eldest brother, but greeted the man first? Coupled with Chen Cong's hypocrisy, isn't this clearly seductive?

Although Chen Xi's little head was still a little buzzing, he was completely awake when he heard this. This voice was his nightmare, and he would never forget it!

The small body trembled subconsciously, Chen Xi's small paws tightly grasped the robe in front of Lei Che, and cast unbelievable eyes on the person in front of him. After seeing Chen Cong's face clearly, he was even more shocked. He widened his eyes in fear.

Second brother? What is he here for? When the mother's family sold him to the master for a few liang of silver at the beginning, it was already considered a relationship between each other, and the second younger brother actually called his elder brother affectionately, so what happened?

"Master, lord, let's get out of here, okay? I want to go home, I miss Dasha and Erdu!" The subconscious fear caused Chen Xi to instinctively choose to escape.

Hearing these words, Lei Che felt his heart ache so badly, he wished he could get rid of this bastard who had bullied his baby in front of him right now!

"Okay, let's go home now, and go home to see Dasha and Erdai." Lei Che raised his tiger eyes and gave Chen Cong a hard look, then he hugged his little guy tightly into his arms, intending to have sex with Chen Cong. Cong passed by.

But such a good opportunity right now may not come across in the future, no matter what, he has to stop his eldest brother so that Father Mu can see clearly!

Thinking of this, Chen Cong gritted his teeth, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and then he opened his arms and stopped in front of Lei Che, with that seductive and courteous smile still on his face. , that fierce warning look on his face may really be able to deceive everyone into thinking that this is a good brother who is gentle and considerate!

"Brother, why are you leaving in such a hurry? Our family hasn't been together for a long time. Taking advantage of this opportunity, it's time to deepen our relationship! Don't you think so?" When Chen Cong said this, he used The tone of the question is rhetorical, but the threatening meaning in it couldn't be more obvious!

"Who the hell are you? Standing in my way, didn't you see that my husband is going home? If you don't give way to the fuck, I'll cut you to death!" Seeing this, Lei Che was furious. What kind of mothers are these mothers? One thing on the outside, one thing on the back, bullying my husband in front of me, is it dead to treat me like a father?

Unexpectedly, the man's reaction was so strong, like a ghost, Chen Cong was startled, his eyes widened in horror, and he took a step back subconsciously.

Pedestrians who came and went cast surprised glances, and even started pointing and discussing. Chen Cong's face froze at first, and his expression was quite embarrassed, but after reacting, he immediately pretended to be an innocent victim. He wrung his sleeves pitifully, not daring to talk back to Lei Che, so he turned his target in Chen Xi's direction.

"Brother, no matter how we are all a family, how can you let your own man treat your younger brother like this? Even if you are living a happy life now and want to break up with us, you can't be so unfeeling, right? "