Chapter 9 Lao Tzu's Little Husband?

The outside of the house is surrounded by a pile of stones to form a small courtyard. In some places, a corner is missing. A bucket full of water!

Lei Che stood still in front of the water tank, took a deep breath, summoned up his courage, and poked his head over!

The height is still close to two meters, and the face is still the same, but the sharp pupils before have become dim now, and there are dark circles under the eyes. Now, his face is pale and sallow. The ghost has possessed the body, and it looks like he can't live for a few days!

Damn it, is this still him? Lei Che turned his head away, pinched the flesh under his arm, it was limp, without any strength at all!

Spat fiercely, Lei Che just wanted to scold his mother, at this moment, a stabbing pain suddenly came from his mind, with Lei Che's will, he also knelt down in pain, holding his hands firmly He covered his head, and let out a low growl of 'ho ho' in his throat.

Scenes flashed through his mind like a movie showing, such a large amount of information was stuffed into his head in an instant, naturally it would not be easy!

After a while, Lei Che stopped struggling, crouched on the spot, and completely quieted down. At the same time, he also knew the original identity of this body and accepted the fact that he was wearing a soul!

The previous owner of this body was just a fucking bastard, if the former Lei Che met him, he would have to put his head in the latrine and eat shit!

This family wasn't so poor before, this bastard was even a stupid son of a landlord's family before, but after his father and mother died, all the remaining family wealth was wiped out by this bastard eating, drinking, playing and gambling, and he didn't do anything. , Eating and waiting to die, relying on a little husband to support him, and domestic violence at every turn!

Speaking of this little husband, he is pitiful enough. There is a mole of tears in the corner of his eye and a mole of bitterness on the back of his neck. In Huaxia Kingdom, they are all very particular. They either represent sexiness or affection, but in This country is not the case at all.

These two moles are here, one represents Kefu Kemu, and the other represents Kefu, so this Xi Geer was not welcome when he was in his mother's house, and he did all the dirty work, like a cow Ma, worked so hard, but in the end, his father and mother sold him to a bastard who fell in love with his beauty for a few taels of silver!

After being with the former owner of this body, I didn't have a good life, I was tortured all the time, and I was beaten up every now and then, that bastard was so ruthless, I always beat people until they passed out in pain. .

Damn it, Lei Che really wants to drag that bastard out of the 18th floor of hell and reward him with a hundred or eighty big mouths!

Such a well-behaved and sensible little husband, his mother can do it? This is not something a man can do!

He, Lei Che, a hero who sacrificed his life for his country, unexpectedly had his soul transmigrated into such a notorious bully that the neighbors feared to avoid.

It's over, what are you doing? Thief God, are you messing with me?

For a hero like him who is loyal to serve the country and is brave, even if he is not given an incomparably noble status as a relative of the emperor, he can't be on such a prodigal son who beats his husband?

But it's all here, let's let nature take its course and take on your own responsibilities. Before dying in your previous life, your greatest hope was to find a wife and have a baby. Work hard!

In fact, it's quite shocking. Men in this world can still have children? It's a good thing that he is a man, otherwise Lei Che really wanted to die again, and just now knowing this shocking news, it also made Lei Che's outside tender and inside tender.

I really wanted to grab one and study it, but luckily Lei Che held back, he's not some scientific lunatic, so why bother? Anyway, it's right to have a baby!

Lei Che has never been a stubborn and rigid person, on the contrary, his personality is actually a bit casual, and he doesn't care about men and women in the choice of a partner, as long as he has a good eye for him, and that little husband, he looks very satisfied.

She is well-behaved and sensible, hardworking and capable, and can bear hardships and stand hard work. The most irresistible thing is that this little girl is so damn handsome!

No wonder that bastard fell in love with this young man's beauty back then, even if it was him, he would probably be tempted!

Willow eyebrows, almond eyes, high nose bridge, plus a slapped face and a small cherry mouth, combined together, it is not feminine, but unexpectedly delicate, at first glance, it is a little cute!

Lei Che scratched his head in embarrassment, and was a little happy, hehe, I didn't expect him to be quite lucky!