Chapter 43 Breakfast Before Your Workout

Pulling up the collar of his shirt, Chen Xi walked around the closet with his small body, and gently pushed open the door.

As soon as he opened a gap, he took a peek with his big eyes. What is the grandfather outside the house busy with? In the end, Lei Che, who had keen observation skills, caught the little tail.

"Why are you sticking to the windows and doors? It's so cold today, why are you jumping around? Disobedient bastard, hurry up and warm yourself by the fire!" Lei Che skewered the beggar chicken on a tree branch

, At the moment, he was roasting in front of a pile of bonfires that were burning vigorously. Hearing the soft creaking sound, he raised his head and saw the big eyes rolling around in the crack of the door. He patted the place in front of him helplessly, and shouted angrily: .

Hearing this, Chen Xi stuck out his tongue mischievously, then pushed open the door, ran up to Lei Che's body, bowed his head, slipped over the man's arms, and squatted on Lei Che's body. In front of him, he stretched out his little hand to warm the fire.

Lei Che also had nothing to do with this little thing, and stretched out his other free hand, wrapped around Chen Xi's slender waist, and pulled him into his arms, for fear that the strong flame would burn Chen Xi's white and tender hands.

"You son of a bitch, what are you doing so close? What if I let Huo Miaozi lick it?"

The beggar chicken is already cooked, and the breakfast doesn't need to be so hot, so it won't be able to eat it for a while, Lei After teaching the little brat in front of him, Che quickly tore off a piece of oily breast meat from the beggar chicken, shook it, and forcefully stuffed it into Chen Xi's little mouth.

"Hurry up and eat something to fill your stomach, so as to save a while when I exercise with Lao Tzu, I will be exhausted, and then I will be weak and staggering. Isn't it distressing for me?" Lei Che squeezed Chen Xi with his rough hands while feeding him. Chen Xi urged with a disgusted face on his thin face.

"Master, I know, I will try my best to persevere." Chen Xi blinked his big eyes, his small cheeks were being pulled back and forth by Lei Che's big hands, and his words were leaking. Although he didn't know what to exercise, he still vowed promise.

"It's good if you know, hurry up and make me fatter, how can this little arm and calf be pregnant with my son in the future?" Lei Che didn't know how to be ashamed of the old men, and he was just as careless about such boudoir secrets. Put it on the face of it.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's little tiger teeth, which were chewing the chicken, almost bit off his little tongue, and the top of his head suddenly burst into smoke, and his little face was reddened within a moment.

Lowering his head and hiding his little head in his chest, Chen Xi turned into a little hen who pretended not to hear anything!

"Hey, what kind of quail are you pretending to be, you little brat? I dare not take it seriously, do I? You are a shy bird, you will be my man sooner or later, be good, open your mouth wide, and eat another piece!" Stretch out your hand and rub it Lei Che grinned at Chen Xi's hot and bright red nape, flirting in a non-serious way.

Lord, really, really... Lustful and obscene, such words... Can't such words be secretly hidden in your heart? If he had to say it, his little face would burn even more.

Even so, after a moment of hesitation, Chen Xilue raised his head, opened his small mouth, whimpered, and swallowed the chicken that was trembling in front of his eyes to tempt him.

The big eyes turned around cleverly, Chen Xi stretched out his small hand, and tentatively tore off a large piece of meat from the roast chicken, then held it in his palm and weighed it, and after a whimper, he picked up the piece Chicken came, turned his head away, and stretched out his short fingers in front of Lei Che.

"Master, open your mouth, ah!!"

Lei Che didn't expect Chen Xi to act in such a cute manner. This action completely exposed the little guy's cute little canine teeth. He looked so cute and silly. I was taken aback for a while.