Chapter 110 Making a big fuss in Qingfengmingyuelou

Nong Yue was resentful, and just about to yell at her, but at this moment, there was a thunderous applause from the audience.

Turning her head away in amazement, Nongyue realized that all the benefactors who came to look for flowers and ask willows under the stage were all excited, discussing and discussing one by one, but the lewd and evil eyes were reluctant to part with it for a moment. Leaving from Chen Xi's body, she wished she could strip Chen Xi naked with just her eyes.

This charming and seductive type has been admired too much, so it is naturally boring. Suddenly, the interest of this group of gentlemen is aroused by a sudden change of taste!

Nongyue's scolding sound was blocked in her throat like this, she couldn't spit it out for a while, and couldn't swallow it down, she could only stomp her feet angrily, at a loss what to do, Nongyue turned her head away again, with a warning look in her eyes. stared at Chen Xi.

As for Chen Xi, on the surface he seems to be weird, but in fact he has lost his mind for a long time, and with Nongyue's eyes, he is not even a bird! He walked to the center of the stage on his own, and after nodding to everyone in the audience, he said in a soft voice: "Hello folks, I will perform a song and dance for you today, and I hope everyone will join in." !" Hearing that cute young lady say this in a serious tone, everyone in the audience suddenly laughed, and all of them held their stomachs and staggered back and forth.

Interesting, really interesting, return to the folks? Didn't expect this young man to have such a sense of humor, did he treat himself as a street performer? It's fun, it's fun!

"Okay, let's perform quickly, everyone is watching, the performance is good, I will order you tonight, sir!" "Yeah, let the elders have a look at it, and make the elders happy, and you are indispensable. The benefits of showing hoofs!" The men in the audience immediately started booing, and Chen Xi was even more motivated when he saw everyone cheering so much. After bowing, he started to perform without saying a word, and it was Lei who performed. Che first taught him the song "Three Little Bears".

"There are three bears living together, father bear, mother bear, baby bear, father bear is fat, mother bear is slim, baby bear is very cute, they grow up day by day, woo... woo... hahaha!

" While singing, he twisted his waist and swung his butt, the whole stage was almost overwhelmed by him, and the atmosphere of the audience was instantly ignited.

Those guys who have nothing to do all day long know that they go shopping in brothels and prostitutes. The guys in the audience are all excited as if they have been beaten with chicken blood. I didn't expect that such a pure-looking little guy would show off very excitingly. Yes, look at that little ass. It can shake the flesh waves every time, coupled with such an innocent and cute appearance, it can make the lower body of the old man explode instantly.

In order to cooperate with Chen Xi, the men in the audience were crotch protruding and whistling, and their movements were wretched. The Qingfeng Mingyue Building has never been so lively as it is today!

The lyrics of "Three Little Bears" are not too long. After Chen Xi danced twice, he lost his interest. He is in a mess now, and he does everything according to his own temper. No matter how he booed, he couldn't get excited, aside, Chen Xi was having a good time playing, but on the other side, Lei Che couldn't find Chen Xi, his eyes were red with anxiety, and his forehead was full of sweat. He happened to find Qingfengmingyue There was a pharmacy on the street opposite the building. Lei Che was about to go in and inquire about it, but he heard a loud noise coming from the opposite side!

Feeling puzzled, Lei Che paused, then looked up - Qingfeng Mingyue Tower, quite elegant, if it is a place where literati gather, it should be quiet, why is it so noisy? Lei Che couldn't figure it out. After hesitating for a while, he sneaked in while there was no guard at the door.

As a result, after entering, the pungent smell of rouge and gouache penetrated his nose, choking Lei Che to cough one after another, and all he could see were his brothers in scantily dressed clothes. Only then did Lei Che understand, where did he enter a gathering place of literati? This is simply a large brothel, equivalent to the famous red light district in the previous life!

Lei Che was upset, and was about to turn around and leave, but at this moment, he heard the unique laughter of his little husband. Lei Che's eyes widened, and he turned his head to look in disbelief. Didn't blow him up!

This bastard little bastard, it really is him, well, he was thinking why can't he find this little bastard anywhere, so he ran here to have fun, he is really lawless, he dares to enter anywhere? Is this a place where his brother from an innocent family can enter?

If I let Lao Tzu catch you back this time, it will be so frightening that I don't even remember who I am if I don't punish you to death, and I haven't disciplined you for a few days, right?

Lei Che was furious. Seeing that someone still dared to arrest his little guy, his anger was out of control. With a snap of 'Peng', he threw the wine jar in his hand to pieces. Lei Che then shouted loudly. With a drink, he rushed up regardless.

After all, they are Lianjiazi, not to mention these thirty or fifty big men, even if there are thirty or fifty more, they will not be Lei Che's opponents. If a set of military punches are punched out, those reckless men will all lie on the ground and cry out in pain up!

After venting vigorously, Chen Xi was almost sober from the wine. After shaking his head, he fell to the ground with a 'slap'.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che couldn't care less about getting angry. He was about to step forward to check, but before he could take any steps, the little guy got up from the ground on his own.

His forehead hurts, his wrist hurts, his whole body hurts, Chen Xi doesn't know what's wrong with him, he looks around innocently with his big eyes, and in the blink of an eye, he sees the bleak look around him that has been ravaged by the strong wind, he is surprised The little mouth grew up!

What's wrong with this? The table is tilted here and there, peanuts and melon seeds are scattered all over the floor, what a waste, and where is this? How could the brother here be so revealing in his attire, really... really shameless, Chen Xi hurriedly covered his eyes with his small paws, and couldn't continue watching.

"Chen Xi, get the hell out of here!" Seeing that the little guy was fine, Lei Che finally let go of his hanging heart, but immediately, the suppressed anger burst out, and Lei Che The seven orifices that breathe out smoke.

Hearing this shout, Chen Xi was so frightened that his whole body trembled, he quickly lifted his little paw, and then saw his grandfather standing not far in front of him.

Feeling overjoyed, he was just about to jump forward with a cheer, but after seeing his grandfather's angry expression clearly, Chen Xi was so frightened that he stood stiffly on the spot, so dazed that he didn't even know where to put his hands and feet.