Chapter 128 Going to the City to Find a Doctor!

This time, Chen Xi didn't dare to join in the fun anymore. If he turned over all the big black fish that his master had worked so hard to catch, and turned his braids up, it would be strange if he didn't skin him once!

I missed the date of a market in the middle, and finally looked forward to the next market. Lei Che proudly pulled out his gorgeous ox cart that had been completed, then opened the interlayer, and added ice to the inner layer. piece!

He loaded all the things that were going to be sold at the market into the carriage. There were elixir picked from the mountains, furs from hunting, big black fish that had been frozen hard, and freshly made watermelon smoothies!

Of course, they are just selling watermelon smoothies. As for the method of making ice with saltpeter, Lei Che will never disclose it to the outside world. There is a certain way to do business, and Lei Che knows in his heart that as long as he monopolizes this core craft, he will I'm not afraid that this fortune will be cut off halfway!

As for Chen Xi, holding his precious oil-paper umbrella, he walked out of the house, and what caught his eyes was the ox cart parked in the open space, which was even more luxurious than a wealthy family.

In fact, luxurious is not necessarily luxurious. The carriage of this ox cart is not inlaid with gold and silver, let alone decorated with emeralds, but it must be regarded as exquisite. Every wooden flower decorated is carefully carved by Lei Che. Yes, it can be said that it took a lot of thought.

Seeing the ox cart in front of him, Chen Xi finally figured out why his grandfather was busy carving wood flowers all those nights. The eye sockets turned red in an instant. It turned out that everything my grandfather did was to prepare such a big surprise for him. What was he doing when my grandfather was tired and sweating profusely? He was wondering if his grandfather had someone outside?

Sure enough, he is not a good husband, he always does some nonsensical things to annoy Grandpa!

"Master, this... this is...?" Chen Xi was so moved that he stumbled over words!

"Why, you bastard staring at his two big eyes and gasping for breath? The bullock cart, the bullock cart can't be seen? What happened? Hurry up? No.

Chen Xi was originally moved, but when he heard this, Immediately, he was so angry that he couldn't breathe well. This old man really doesn't have any good words, so can't you say something nice to coax him? He gave Lei Che a sad look, and

Chen Xi stepped on his breath. Heng Heng stepped into the carriage. The moment he stepped into the carriage, Chen Xi was still surprised by the delicacy and coolness of the carriage.

Not only is the appearance eye-catching, but the interior is also practical and comfortable. The wooden boards are covered with soft brocade quilts, and There is a small desk, on which there are scattered plates and small bowls, containing desserts, sushi cakes, and the watermelon smoothie that Chen Xi is obsessed with recently! Chen Xi took off his boots

, Put it in the dark compartment in the corner of the bullock cart, and after poking his head and looking around twice, he got in with his whole body.

Lei Che was stared at by Chen Xi for no reason, scratched his head, and was wondering Well, he has been tossing and tossing for the past few days just to prepare this surprise for his little husband. As a result, this little brat doesn't seem to be moved at all? How dare he stare at him

? Ah, it's so unpredictable at all, Lei Che felt that figuring out what kind of brain circuit Chen Xi was in was more difficult than asking him to catch a criminal! Shaking his head, he simply gave up,

Lei Che just jumped on the spot and sat down Got on the edge of the bullock cart, and then waved the whip in his hand, and the bullock cart started swaying towards the foot of the mountain!

From Yangzi Village to the city, there are not many passers-by along the way, but once you step into the The city gates in the city are full of people!

But even the people in the city who have seen the big world have never seen such an eye-catching ox cart. Although the servants driving the carts are plainly dressed, they don't look like some rich people. He came from a family background, but he was hazy, and seeing the person sitting in the carriage, he was really a typical rich or expensive person!

Could it be that someone from the royal family came out to visit privately in micro-services? Although everyone was curious, none of them came forward to strike up a conversation, for fear that they would not show enough face and end up making a fuss!

After entering the city, the bullock cart could no longer wander around. Lei Che forcibly pulled the little guy who was eating happily in the carriage, and then tied the things he wanted to sell to his back!

"Look at you, how fat is this little face? You still eat it every day, hmph, wait until one day you eat yourself like a pig, and I will send you to the slaughterhouse!" Lei Che said

while He tugged at Chen Xi's cheeks that were sticking to the sweet cake residue. In fact, he said this purely as a joke. Although Chen Xi was much fatter than before, his small arms and legs were still very slender.

This fat and thin can't be compared with before, it has to be compared with normal people. Chen Xi was so skinny before, he looked like a skinny mummy. The room will only round up after gaining weight, otherwise it will be as thin as a mummy, Lei Che really can't guarantee that he can get hard.

Think about it, after my big guy went in, all he touched was bones, harder than yours, so it's no wonder it doesn't hurt you!

Hearing Lei Che say this, Chen Xi lowered his head, and secretly licked the corner of his mouth with his little tongue. He felt a little wronged and he didn't want to eat it, but the master always tempted him with those delicacies. Chen Xi couldn't control himself as an acquired senior snack foodie, he just wanted to taste it, and once he tasted it, he couldn't stop!

"Okay, let's go, let me go to the pharmacy first!" After saying this, Lei Che didn't explain, and walked towards the most familiar pharmacy by the hand!

"Hey? Master, what are you doing at the pharmacy? Are you sick?" Chen Xi staggered to keep up with Lei Che's pace, while raising his head in doubt, and asked in a puzzled voice.

"That's right, I'm sick, so I have to go see a doctor. By the way, I can buy some sheep penis, tiger penis, bull penis, etc. to invigorate the kidneys, strengthen the yang, and see if I don't mess with you, you little brat!" Lei Che After hearing this, there was a cold snort in his nose, without any warning, he suddenly replied in such a shameless manner, without shyness at all.

My grandfather uttered such words on the street, Chen Xi was so ashamed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground to sneak in, his ears turned red instantly, and Chen Xi glanced around furtively from the corner of his big eyes. For fear of being heard, if this is really heard, how should they treat him? Do you want his reputation as a brother?

And my master is already so powerful, why is he still aphrodisiac? A big man is like a wolf like a tiger, how can he parry?

When Chen Xi thought about it, he felt pain in his chest and pain in his butt, his little face turned pale with fright, his two calves trembled, even if he was being led by Lei Che, he would still be slapped when he walked!