Chapter 101 The Big Tiger Who Protects His Cubs

Hearing this, not only Lei Che was furious, but even Chen Xi's eyes widened in disbelief, and his little paws were trembling with anger.

What do you mean he is unfeeling? He wants to get rid of the relationship? Obviously they don't care about family affection? At the beginning, I sold him a few copper coins to a man who only knew how to eat, drink, play and beat and scold his husband. If it hadn't been for the great change in his temperament later, he would still be living in dire straits at this moment, and he would not see the rise of tomorrow at any time. the sun!

"Don't talk nonsense, I'm not your brother, get out of the way, or I won't be polite." Chen Xi was really cowardly in the past, even if Chen Cong scolded him or slapped him, he could only Covering his face and backing away, he didn't have the courage to resist, but now Jinxi is different from the past, with his master backing him up, who is afraid of whom? You have the guts to come here, see if I won't tear up that ugly face of yours, sir!

Chen Xi bravely walked out of Lei Che's arms, then took a step forward, raised his chin, puffed out his small chest, and confronted Chen Cong face to face.

Although the calves were still trembling a little, but Grandpa was standing behind him, if he couldn't beat him, he could still hide, so he wasn't afraid! My big tiger is watching from behind, do you dare to try to touch a hair of my rabbit?

Hearing this, Chen Cong was stunned for a moment, as if he couldn't believe that the elder brother who was beaten and kicked by him in the past but still flinched now has the courage to stand in front of him and fight against him?

Seeing the crowd's discussion getting sharper and sharper, Chen Cong's small eyes glowed viciously, and then the expression on his face became even more pitiful, as if he had shaped himself into a white flower being bullied by his evil brother. lotus.

"Brother, how can you talk like that? No matter how you say it, I am your younger brother. When you robbed me of my man, I swallowed my anger. Now, don't you even recognize me as a younger brother?" At these words, Chen Cong raised his sleeve robe and pretended to wipe away his tears. His pitiful appearance seemed to be really bullied by Chen Xi, which made everyone who didn't know the truth even more He overwhelmingly defended Chen Cong.

"Oh, what village is this elder brother? He's so vicious. It's nothing more than bullying my younger brother since he was a child. He even robbed his younger brother's man. He looks quite cute. I didn't expect him to be so vicious." "That's right, that

one It's true that you married such a vicious brother, and now that you finally know the truth, you should express something, right?" "

What are you expressing? I'm like a bird of a feather.

Hearing that the pedestrians around him believed Chen Cong's words unwisely, Chen Xi seemed to be on the verge of crying. What he feared the most since he was a child was this kind of malicious eyes, the eyes projected from all directions, which made him enter the ice cellar. His body trembled subconsciously, "Master, Lord, don't believe what they say, Xiaoxi is not like that, she is not like that." Looking around, but with

contemptuous and contemptuous eyes, Chen Xi cast his eyes on Chen Cong, that man had a sinister smile of a successful plot on his face, he took a step back unconsciously, Chen Xi's little paws clenched the skirt of Lei Che's chest, and hid himself in Lei Che's arms again , I hope my grandfather's hot chest can drive away the cold and bring him warmth!

Lei Che stretched out his big hand without hesitation, and hugged the little guy's soft body into his arms. Then he raised his tiger eyes, and a cold killing intent shot out from his eyes.

His eyes swept around, causing the surrounding crowd to shut their mouths involuntarily. They swallowed up and down their throats, then turned around and fled in all directions. The ears finally calmed down. Lei Che finally turned his eyes to the direction Chen Congsuo was in. Take a closer look at this vicious and good at disguising brother in front of you!

Kou Ke, it really opened my eyes. I have never seen such a person who opened his eyes and spoke nonsense without blushing, as if what he said was the truth. I am afraid that even I believed my own words Make it up!

"You said that Xiaoxi robbed your man? I'm standing here, how dare you make up nonsense? You don't piss and take pictures of yourself, small eyes, nose, face full of sesame beans, it's hard to get one You have a melon-seeded face, but you still look upside down, you are so sloppy, I am blind, so I will fall in love with you!" Lei Che also became angry, ignoring that the other party was a brother, and his big mouth was crackling. Spraying saliva, he immediately turned on him. He is an old man from the Northeast, and he is unequivocal when it comes to fighting people. When it comes to fighting, he has never been afraid of anyone since he was a child!

Hearing this, Chen Cong's face, which was frightened by Lei Che's eyes, became stiff and ugly. No one had ever dared to criticize him like this in front of him when he grew up so big!

Trembling with anger but not knowing how to answer, Chen Cong's white lotus-like face could no longer hold back, gradually revealing his vicious nature.

But when Chen Xi heard this, he burst into tears with a 'puchi', covering his mouth with his little paws, his big eyes turned into crescents with joy, then he hooked his eyebrows and glared at Chen Xi provocatively. Cong glanced at him, shook his head, and looked complacent.

When Chen Cong saw this scene, his face turned blue with anger, his hands were clenched into fists, and his upper and lower jaws kept making gnashing sounds.

And Yiqiao, at this time, Chen Cong's mother-in-law and third younger brother heard the news and surrounded him from not far away!

He still had three broken bowls from a copper plate in his hand, Zhao Qin was radiant and hurried over, but the first time he saw Chen Xi, he froze in place, with the broken bowl in his hand. The porcelain bowl fell to the ground with a 'click' without warning, and fell to pieces.

"It's you, you brat? What kind of bad luck did you have? Can you still dress so gorgeously? You're the one who deserves it?

It even broke my bowl. Hurry up and pay me back, or I'll beat you to death." You little bastard."

After reacting, Zhao Qin immediately returned to the original appearance of the wicked father, because the three broken porcelain bowls on the ground and the distressed face were all distorted together, making the original The rough face looked even uglier.

After finishing this sentence, there was no hint of family affection. He treated Chen Xi like a slave who could be abused and abused at will. It's unreasonable to smash the bowl and plant it on others.

Compared to Chen Cong, Chen Xi is more afraid of this mother-in-law who will attack him ruthlessly. If he hadn't been so lucky at the beginning, he might have been beaten to death by this vicious father-in-law before he got married. Half of the scars came from the grandfather before his temperament changed drastically, and the other half was left by this person.

After defeating Chen Cong, Chen Xi, who hadn't had time to shy away for a while, suddenly hid under the belly of his big tiger timidly like a mouse seeing a cat, and huddled together to seek shelter.

And Lei Che was also unequivocal, he smacked the side face of his little bastard, and then took a step forward, facing Zhao Qin Zhengfeng, not at all in awe of this so-called mother-in-law, but as if he had met an enemy. Jealousy!

"Who the hell are you talking to? Are you coming at me? I can open a ladle for you with one hand, believe it or not? Husband who dares to bully me, you fucking ate ambition The leopard is daring." If it weren't for the brother's status in this life being similar to that of the woman in the previous life, Lei Che would have started his mother's hands a long time ago. For this kind of thing, he can't see things well, bullying the weak and fearing the hard. It's the maggots of society.

It was the first time Zhao Qin saw a man being so rude to a brother in broad daylight! He took two steps back with a guilty conscience, his face full of fear, and he was very clear about Lei Che's notoriety, he was afraid that this reckless man would really attack him. At this moment, Zhao Qin didn't seem to have the arrogance of his teeth and claws just now.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che let out a disdainful snort. He really is a bullying wimp who dares to point fingers in front of him, and if he dares to speak disrespectfully to his Xiaoxi, he will cut off three of his fingers!

"A good dog doesn't get in the way. Get out of here quickly. I don't care who you are. If you dare to pester me any longer, don't blame me for being rude." His brows were raised high, and the center of his brows was tightly locked. Zhao Qin almost fell to the ground, a family of three, no good things, Zhao Qin, Chen Cong and Chen Meng, were all frightened by the rough and merciless Lei Che, you help me , I supported you, and retreated three meters to the side.

As for Lei Che, after seeing this scene, he withdrew his warning eyes contemptuously, and after turning his face away, another expression appeared on that honest Chinese character face, tolerant and caring.

"Xiaoxi, let's go buy fried rice cakes and then go home? It's been a day of fun, Dasha and Erdai must be starving!" After finishing speaking, Lei Che naturally knelt down , Then the big hand patted himself on the back lightly and delicately.

Under the eyes of everyone, Chen Xi was still a little embarrassed, he has hands and feet, how embarrassing, as if he deliberately acted like a spoiled child. After giving a warning look, Chen Xi immediately admitted his cowardice, stepped forward with his calves, and threw himself on his grandfather's broad back, his small arms tightly locked his grandfather's neck, and then He also buried his face in it.

It's great to have a man who can hold up the sky to protect him. My mother's family, who used to be so scared to tremble after seeing or hearing a sound, don't feel so scared now! It seems that with the presence of the master, he can be invincible!

Chen Xi was so moved that he was in a daze, his big eyes suddenly turned red, and Lei Che's robe behind his back was wet by the little guy's valved flood within a short while.

Realizing this, Lei Che was really distressed and angry. His little husband is so cute and well-behaved, which makes people feel rare in his heart. He really wants to use all the good things in this world to please him, but How could those bastards have the heart to treat him like that!

Just wait, this time is just a warning, if this family dares to come to the door to cause trouble again in the future, he must show them some color!

He, Lei Che, didn't let you rub him round and flatten him. If you don't believe in evil, you can try to provoke him, and see if I won't make you regret your birth!