Chapter 83 The Rabbit Who Dare to Rival a Tiger

After returning to the cave, Lei Che carefully placed Chen Xi on the stone bed. Seeing the cute little guy sleeping in a daze, Lei Che let out a foolish smile, then bent his head, and lightly stamped Chen Xi's forehead. A big lip mark, and then got up to prepare dinner.

This little bastard played crazy with his sister-in-law this afternoon. Although the kite he made was crude, it was extremely strong. Unexpectedly, it was just played with by these two for an afternoon, and it almost died.

Chen Xi was really tired. He had never had such a good time playing since he was sensible, so he exhausted his energy tirelessly. Chen Xi rubbed his small face against the soft mattress under him, and then wriggled The body, got into the bed by itself, and the nest became a small mountain bag.

Lei Che was upside down for dinner, and the pots and pans were definitely going to make noise, but seeing the little guy sleeping soundly, Lei Che shook his head helplessly, and then relaxed his hands and feet as much as possible.

When the hot rice came out of the pot, Chen Xi was also woken up by his growling stomach. He propped himself up lazily behind his hands. As soon as Chen Xi opened his eyes, he saw his grandfather holding a bowl of egg noodles with tomatoes Made it to the side of his bed.

The smooth and delicious noodles were piled with bright red tomatoes and a whole poached egg, exuding a tangy aroma, Chen Xi swallowed greedily, and then stretched out his little paws to take the bowls and chopsticks from his grandfather , lowered his head, and started to eat with a snort, he was really hungry.

"Master, I also want to raise a litter of chicks in the future, so that I don't have to go to the market to buy eggs. The mountain road... the mountain road is not easy to walk. I bought a basket of eggs, and fell... several of them were broken." Chen Xi's cheeks were bulging, but he was still miraculously able to speak. When he thought of the egg that fell, and the egg white and yolk that flowed out were all over the floor, Chen Xi felt very distressed.

"Okay, raise chickens, when the time comes when the house is finished, I will use big stones and wooden fences to enclose a piece of land in front of the house, and raise chickens for you, little rabbits, okay?" Lei Che laughed. He stretched out his big hand to pinch Chen Xi's small face, but unexpectedly, Chen Xi just ate the poached egg in his mouth, and it just fell back into the bowl with a 'click'.

Glaring at his father with resentment, Chen Xi put the poached egg into his mouth again, and then chewed it, his almond eyes bent into crescents.

After eating two big bowls in succession, Chen Xi's belly was stretched like a ball again. The little guy moved his little butt and got under the bed again, letting out a contented sigh.

Lei Che wolfed down the remaining noodles in the pot, then impatiently took off his robe and lifted the bedding from the little guy's body, Lei Che stuck it on Chen Xi's back like a dog skin plaster, The big hand stuck out irregularly, and began to take advantage of the routine every day, eating tofu.

The familiar tingling sensation came to his mind again, and Chen Xi suddenly remembered that he was in his elder brother's cave today, and saw the bruise on his sister-in-law's wrist, and his heart was itchy. Chen Xi couldn't wait to share this little gossip with others. My old men.

The little paws pinched Lei Che's big hand and threw it out angrily. Chen Xi turned over and stood face to face with Lei Che. Then he supported his body with his slender arms. Chen Xi moved his little head towards Lei Che. She winked and opened her mouth: "Master, guess what I found in the elder brother's cave today?"

After Lei Che's big hand was thrown out, he sneaked back, got under the bed, and groped for the little one. The guy's ass, after hearing Chen Xi's words, Lei Che raised his eyebrows indifferently, and asked without interest: "What did you see?"

Seeing his master's attitude, Chen Xi held back his breath. In his chest, he gritted his teeth angrily, twisted his waist, and tried to drop the big hands on his buttocks, but the hot palm of his grandfather seemed to be stuck to his buttocks, and he couldn't shake it off no matter what.

With such a perfunctory attitude, it seemed that he didn't take it to heart. Chen Xi was a little bit aggrieved. See if he wouldn't be shocked to death when he said it in a while?

"Grandpa, there are bruises on my sister-in-law's wrists. I didn't do it myself. When I asked if the emperor abused him, he still hesitated and couldn't explain why. So there must be something hidden, something inside!" When he said this, Chen Xi was like a great detective, with his big eyes slightly squinted, and a look of understanding on his face, as if he had seen the truth.

Hearing these words, Lei Che finally became a little interested. His half-closed tiger eyes widened slightly, and after taking a glance at Chen Xi, they closed them lazily.

That brat, is he still so perverted? Unexpectedly, after the soul travels into another world, the original nature is still difficult to change, and there are bruises on the wrist. If it is domestic violence, it should not be just on the wrist, so there is only one possibility!

Damn, this bastard, he just got along with his sister-in-law for a short time and then revealed his true nature. He was so harsh when he first came up, will he have a way to live in the future?

That sister-in-law seems to be a bit stubborn and aloof, but she didn't expect her life to be bitter, and she was really unlucky to meet kid Shen, that kid is black-hearted, on the surface he looks humble and polite, bah, it's all Illusion, do you think I don't know what kind of bird he is?

Seeing Lei Che's attitude, Chen Xi was so angry that he lost any desire to whisper to his father. He rolled his eyes, Chen Xi snorted coldly, got under the covers again, and moved his little one. Butt, drew a 38-point line, two feet away from Lei Che, Lei Che shook his head for some unknown reason. Annoyed his little husband?

He stretched out his big hand, trying to bring him back, but he didn't touch Chen Xi's skin, at most he just touched his hair, and he was slapped away by someone's paw. Lei Che had no choice but to move his body to get closer. In the past, I didn't expect that the little guy heard the movement, moved his little butt and ran two feet away.

Hey, little bastard, you're throwing a tantrum with me, aren't you?

Lei Che threw off the quilt abruptly, and then struck out with lightning speed, neatly wrapped the little guy into a rice dumpling with the quilt, and then hugged him into his arms forcefully, Lei Che used one hand and one leg to thoroughly It suppressed the big bug that was constantly resisting.

"Little bastard, it's against the sky, and you dare to lose your temper with the master, you really want to fight!" Lei Che was not really angry, but just threatened with a bluff. When he said this, he used the index finger of a big hand and The thumb pinched the little guy's piggy nose, and the other big hand gently patted the little guy's butt across the quilt.

Chen Xi also knew that Master wasn't really angry, so he wasn't afraid at all, raised his chin and said back: "I just don't believe what I said, I really saw it, brother seems to be abusing his sister-in-law, and he is still That...that time!" At this point, Chen Xi felt a little embarrassed, two red clouds rose from his face, and he lowered his head shyly, not daring to look at his grandfather!

"Oh? When was that time, when was it?" When Lei Che heard this, he swept away his lack of interest just now, his tiger eyes suddenly became bright, and there was a wicked smile on his face. Going to Chen Xi's ear, he stuck out his big tongue and licked Chen Xi's small earlobe, and asked with malicious intent.

There was a wet feeling coming from the ear, it was definitely full of saliva, without even thinking about it, Chen Xi secretly licked his little canine teeth with his tongue, feeling a little itchy.

"Which time? Do you want to know? Master, put your ear close to me, and Xiaoxi will tell you quietly." Xiaodugua transformed into Xiaoshaogua in an instant, with a charming smile on Chen Xi's pure face, and said When saying this, he even cast a seductive wink at Lei Che.

Damn, it's deceitful, Lei Che's keen intuition as a special soldier for many years told Lei Che that if something goes wrong, there must be a monster, and the little guy in his arms is so abnormal, it must be a deceit!

But in this world, the most unbearable thing is the grace of a beauty. Lei Che clearly knows that the road ahead is dangerous, but he still seems to be seduced by his soul. He bit his ear lightly.

It was so easy to succeed, but Chen Xi was frightened, his face was beaming, and he cast a provocative look at Lei Che.

Heh, this little husband really can't get used to it, the more he gets used to it, the more he will die!

Lei Che narrowed his tiger eyes dangerously, then quickly pinched a corner of the quilt with his big hand, and lifted it up abruptly. Chen Xi, who was wrapped in the quilt, just rolled out, like peeling an egg, The white and tender egg white was quickly exposed to the air, and with a 'snap', it fell face-first into the mattress.

Panting heavily, Chen Xi was so out of breath, he clenched his little paws tighter and tighter, just about to get up and have a good fight with his master, but before he could wave his little fists, Lei Che beat him He held it in the palm of his hand and pinned it to his back.

"Oh, little bastard, dare to compete with me. I will knock out the rabbit teeth for you today. Let's see how you dare to show your teeth and claws with me in the future!" Lei Che turned over and rode on Chen Xi's ass. That big man, sitting on his ass, almost squeezed out all the intestines in Chen Xi's stomach, his big eyes protruded exaggeratedly, and his tongue was forced out. Chen Xi rolled his eyes, and was almost beaten by his own Grandpa sat down to death.

Lei Che also seemed to realize something, and scratched his head in embarrassment, then squatted up, and took off Chen Xi's undershirt which was barely covering his shame, without even a moment of hesitation, He used it to bind Chen Xi's wrist.

The big rough tongue stuck out and licked the corners of his mouth. Lei Che's simple and honest face had an expression of an idiot, and his big hands wandered leeringly on Chen Xi's bare back. Lei Che sighed contentedly, and then He opened his mouth with a wicked smile.

"Aren't you curious about how the elder brother abused his sister-in-law when he was doing that? My master will let you have a good taste today!"