Chapter 34 The Lucky Cat's Piggy Bank

When the heat on his face subsided, Chen Xi still wanted to continue tearing up the meat for Lei Che to eat, just like this, you have a piece, I have a piece, and a chicken will soon be left with only a skeleton.

Chen Xi's appetite is small, and half a chicken is already his limit, so Chen Xi is feeding almost all of the second beggar chicken to Lei Che.

It's just that sometimes when he gets greedy, but there is no room in his stomach, Chen Xi sticks out his bright red tongue, and licks his ten greasy little fingers in turn, sucking them once!

From just now, Chen Xi didn't pay attention to the movements of Lei Che's hands anymore. It was really his neck that was tilted, but no matter how he looked at it, he couldn't see the trick, so he simply gave up. Grandpa feeds the meat.

Now I glanced over again, only to find that my grandfather was holding a square box in his palm, and was carving hard and earnestly at the corner with that blunt knife.

Look carefully, it is vaguely the prototype of a copper coin, and the master is still carefully engraving a word in the square hole of the copper coin, but Chen Xi doesn't know that word.

In fact, that is exactly the word '希', but it is not the cumbersome Xiaozhuan script in this other world, but a lot of simplified Chinese characters after the development and evolution of the Huaxia Kingdom for five thousand years!

Finally, he was done, Lei Che put down the small carving knife in his hand, raised his neck and corrected his spine, then turned his head and put his gaze on Chen Xi.

The little guy was tilting his head and sucking his fingers. After being stared at by him, he was too scared to move, his whole body was tense, and he was a little at a loss.

Lei Che is also convinced, this little girl looks so pure, like a piece of white paper, I didn't expect to be quite seductive.

Stretching out his hand, he pulled the wet fingers sucked by Chen Xi out of the bright red mouth. Lei Che took a deep breath, raised his eyebrows and said in a rough voice: "Little fairy, I want you to eat chicken!" , I didn't ask you to suck your fingers to seduce me."

Hearing this, before Chen Xi could react, another square wooden box was stuffed into his arms.

"Hey, this is a piggy bank I made, see if you like it?"

Is this a piggy bank? But Chen Xi tossed it in his hand several times, but he couldn't figure it out, how to use this square box?

"Master, I... don't know how to use it!"

Seeing Chen Xi's pitiful appearance, Lei Che didn't say much. He took the square box with one hand, and took the box from Chen Xi's tightly clenched little hand with the other. He took out a copper plate and lightly pressed it on a round button on the square box.

Lei Che said from the very beginning that his carpentry is good, and this piggy bank is not as ordinary as it looks on the surface, there are mechanisms inside it.

Hearing a "click", half of the lid of the square box lifted up, and a sneaky wooden cat emerged from the inside. The copper plate was fished into the box, and then the lid was closed with a 'click'!

"Ah!" Chen Xi screamed, not even caring about the half beggar chicken in his hand, he tiptoed to grab the piggy bank in Lei Che's hand!

That wooden cat is so cute, it can move by itself? How did Grandpa do it?

Why did my master seem to be a different person after waking up? I don't know what to think, but he suddenly does such weird things, but he really... likes it so much!

If Chen Xi was born in China, he would know that this wooden cat is the famous lucky cat, and this piggy bank is a new idea in the new century. Lei Che also saw it in the children's toy section when he was visiting the supermarket by accident. .