Chapter 12 Exchange two mouthfuls of coarse food for the grandfather

The little guy in the yard, who didn't know where he bought two big buckets of dirty clothes, was cleaning them hard at the moment. The size of those clothes was longer than his body, and those little hands stretched into the cold water, It was red and red from the cold, and he kept stirring, and the wound on his back was constantly being pulled because of his big movements, but the little guy seemed to feel no pain, with a small face, It's just that his face became paler.

Lei Che's violent temper immediately rushed to his forehead, he shook off his big feet, and strode into the yard "thumpingly", with bruised veins in his big hands, snapped the chicken's neck, and threw it on the ground, and then Stretching out his big hand, holding Xi Geer's back collar, he lifted the man up, and then placed him face to face in front of him.

The shadow cast in front of him was too oppressive, and Chen Xi instinctively wanted to kneel down, curl up his body to protect himself, but was frightened by Lei Che's yell, and his body stiffened and stood on the spot.

"Stand at attention, raise your chest, raise your head, and stand up straight for me!"

Dare not to follow suit, but didn't know what to do, Chen Xi reflected for a moment, and could only put his legs together and straighten his back, but raised his head. He couldn't do it, he was afraid of seeing the tyrannical and cruel look on that man's face, so he could only lower his head, clenched his cuffs tightly with both hands, his knuckles turned white, and waited for Lei Che's next order in fear.

He didn't know when that person came back, and what he did not do well to provoke this person. On normal days, this person would not be home for several days when he left, and he often lost all his money in the gambling shop. , Dizzy and hungry, he came back to ask him for money, and when he got the money, he was punched and kicked again, using him to vent his anger at losing the money.

Why did you come back so early today? Could it be that he was kicked out of the gambling house because he had no money? Then this person must be holding a lot of anger in his heart, and he doesn't know if he will be killed directly this time.

This little guy's posture was not standard at all, and Lei Che didn't expect him to be more standard, it was just a habit of training those little soldiers in his previous life, and whenever he asked a question, he just threw out such a sentence.

Perhaps Lei Che's tone was too harsh, Chen Xi's thin body trembled subconsciously because of fear.

Seeing Chen Xi's appearance made Lei Che even more angry.

sht, I didn't do anything? Why do you scare people like this?

But Lei Che is not an idiot either, knowing that going on like this will only be counterproductive, not only will he not be able to ask anything, but it will also push people further and further away.

Scratching his head irritably, Lei Che knelt down helplessly, raised his head slightly, and met the little guy's erratic eyes.

Sighing lightly, Lei Che tried his best to slow down his tone of voice. He yelled ten miles away, but was suppressed by him like a mosquito screaming. Let's not mention the aggrievedness in it.

"Xiaoxi, tell me, where did this dress come from?"

"Yes... it was collected from the village." Carefully considering his words, Chen Xi bit his lower lip to death, and replied weakly.

"Collected? Don't they all do their own laundry?"

"No, I will wash their clothes, and they will give you some money, so that I can... get two bites of grain for my master!"

Not all brothers He will give the clothes to be washed. Only those brothers who are richer and married a man who loves others have this blessing, and he goes to the village to collect clothes, and it is not every day. Like today It made him happy for a long time to receive two large buckets of dirty laundry.

If you wash ten pieces of clothes for one penny, you can get more than thirty pieces of clothes for three pennies, so you can earn a little more. Will you be lighter this time?

Lei Che originally wanted to ask clearly, but this little guy's words of exchanging rations for the master completely blew up the powder keg of Lei Che!

"Master, do you need me to change my rations?"

He roared without saying hello, and Lei Che regretted it after he shouted. In fact, thinking about it carefully, wasn't that coward in the past just a soft bastard who was raised by his wife?

Seeing that Xi Ge'er in front of him shrank suddenly, his eyes were flushed, his lips were pursed tightly, and then he closed his eyes in despair, Lei Che really wanted to scratch his ears, make you speak loudly, and make you lose your temper , This one who was tempted just now showed his head, but you shrank back into the turtle shell all of a sudden.

Simply didn't say any more, Lei Che stretched out his hand, passed through the little husband's armpit, directly hugged him on the shoulder, and turned to walk towards the house.