Chapter 52 Let's go, Master will take you to hunt dates

Chen Xi's small face was already burning enough, and he did not give up because of his persistence. This sentence completely pissed him off. He stared at Lei Che with a resentful face.

What are you doing? Is this Lao Tzu looking energetic? Why don't you dance?

Lei Che's eyes widened for no reason, and he was about to ask aloud, but the fat brat suddenly ran up, raised his little foot and stepped on his instep fiercely, with a fierce look on his face. He glared at him angrily, and even crushed him angrily.

It didn't take a while to react, Lei Che's old face was green and white for a while.

Fuck, this little girl really dares to kick her feet hard. His insteps are already numb by now.

After Lei Che reacted, he made a sudden move, wanting to grab this bastard into his arms and teach him a good lesson, to let him know what the husband is, but he didn't expect that the little brat suddenly became flexible, and he bowed his waist to hide After getting past his tugging, he let go and ran to the back of the stone mountain, hiding his whole body, only showing two big eyes, looking at him timidly.

Chen Xi didn't know what kind of evil he had fallen into, and he didn't think much about it at the beginning, so he did what he wanted to do. Now that he thought about it, he was only afraid for a while.

Clinging tightly to the edge of the stone with his little hands, he carefully peeked at Lei Che's direction, the Lord was just jumping around and cursing, he probably had no intention of slapping him!

Chen Xi let out a long sigh of relief, then slowly retracted his big eyes, leaning against the rocky mountain with his back, slightly opened his small mouth, panting heavily.

He didn't know why he was so courageous, it was just that he hadn't been beaten for two days, so he started to push his nose on his face.

But fortunately, Lei Che was just bluffing, and he also knew that he had bullied people hard, so he had no plans to settle the score at all. After the cow drank a few mouthfuls of spring water and rested, he picked up the shovel again, jingling It's time to do it.

This work lasted until noon, watching the heavy responsibility of building the house alone, Chen Xi, who was hiding behind the stone mountain, bit his lower lip to death with his white teeth, and felt more and more sorry.

If this was done before, even if he couldn't afford it, he would definitely do the work. If he moved a little slower, maybe the master would whip him up, causing him to roll all over the ground in pain.

But now... Chen Xi poked his head out to look at his master's sweaty back, and then lowered his head to look at his empty hands. Suddenly, his vision became a little blurred.

He also wanted to go up to help at the beginning, but the master refused. The master said, this is what the masters should do. He is a little girl, so he can find a flat place to sit on as a supervisor obediently, just don't make trouble!

Seeing that Grandpa has already done a lot, the weather in early spring is still very cold, but the man's entire back is already wet with sweat, and Grandpa has never come to drink, Chen Xi sits a little He couldn't help it, and wanted to take the small porcelain bowl over to deliver his saliva, but at first he kicked his grandfather desperately, and he didn't know how miserable it would be if he took the initiative to send it to the door.

After hesitating again and again, Chen Xi still couldn't bear the torment in his heart. He used his own small porcelain bowl to fill a bowl full of sweet spring water from the big iron pot, took every step, and came to Lei Che's side in fear.

"Master, it's almost noon, let's take a break and start working again!" Chen Xi said thoughtfully, holding the small porcelain bowl with both hands, and pushed it in front of Lei Che.

Hearing this, Lei Che's body, which had been bowed down all this time, finally straightened up. He touched his face indifferently, and shook off the hot sweat on his hands. Lei Che raised his head to look at the sky, and then realized that , It's already almost noon.

Taking the small porcelain bowl from Chen Xi's hand, he raised his head and gulped it down. Lei Che squinted his tiger eyes halfway, wiped his mouth casually, and stuffed the small porcelain bowl back into Chen Xi's little hand. .

It's good to have a woman who knows the cold and the hot, and she knows how to come over to be considerate when she is doing a job. Unlike before, she doesn't care much even if her life is handed over to the battlefield. Anyway, the house is empty, and no one cares about it.

"What's the matter? It's almost noon. Is Xiaoxi hungry? Hold on, I'll take you to catch wild rabbits after I finish this last point. How about we have barbecued rabbit legs at noon today?"

Barbecue Rabbit legs? Just hearing this word, Chen Xi couldn't control himself and began to salivate, his big eyes were shining, Chen Xi swallowed, and nodded happily.

Seeing the eager look on the little guy's face, Lei Che wanted to play tricks again, pretending to turn his hands behind his back, and hammered his waist. Lei Che frowned, twisted his face, and his expression opened in pain. Mouth: "Hey, I've been doing this for a whole morning, my waist is sore, I can't work hard, even though there is only this last bit of work left, it's been a long time, I'm afraid Xiaoxi will have to wait for a long time before I can eat Rabbit meat!"

Hearing this, Chen Xi's face turned bitter, and he tightened his little hand holding the rim of the bowl, and looked at Lei Che pitifully.

Having achieved his goal, Lei Che threw away the tools in his hand, lazily leaned on the deep hole he dug, stroked his waist and screamed in pain.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi became even more anxious. Like an ant on a hot pot, he circled himself in a few big circles. He was about to die of hunger, but his master quit.

"Grandpa, why don't you take a break and let me do it. Although I look a little thin, but... I'm actually very strong." When Chen Xi said this, he didn't even have the confidence to raise his big eyes. Appropriately meeting Lei Che's winking and disdainful expression, his eyes instantly turned red.

He boldly rolled up his sleeves, exposing his arms like a thin stick. Chen Xi tried his best, trying to bulge his muscles to scare him, but the half of the fat hanging on his arms didn't give him any attention at all. He tried hard for a long time to save face, but he was still limp.

Chen Xi's little face turned red, he hid his arms behind his back, lowered his head like an ostrich, he was ashamed to see anyone!

Lei Che's complexion was brilliant, and he was almost out of breath from holding back his laughter. He couldn't hold it back for a long time, but finally he opened his mouth wide, and the ridicule in his loud voice could be heard for ten miles.

Hearing this laughter, Chen Xi almost buried his head in his chest, and stomped his feet angrily. Chen Xi wanted to turn around and run away, but he was worried about his rabbit legs, and hesitantly stayed where he was. .

Lei Che saw that the timing was almost up, so he stopped laughing, cleared his throat, and stated his original purpose in a serious manner.

"Xiaoxi, how about this? I'm not afraid of hardships. How about you singing Three Little Bears and dancing to cheer you up?" Lei Che stretched his neck and moved closer to Chen Xi. , It was such a standard posture to lure children, and said with a smile.

Hearing this, Chen Xi wanted to shake his head without hesitation, but he seemed to see the fragrant rabbit legs getting farther and farther away from him in his mind. After struggling for a moment, he finally nodded with red eyes.

"There are three bears living together. Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear, Papa Bear is fat, Mama Bear is slim, and Baby Bear is very cute. They grow up day by day, wow "1 together haha~" while singing, While dancing, Chen Xi was so ashamed that his little face was bleeding, but Lei Che's tiger eyes were shining, his mouth was open, and he watched with gusto

. Jumping for such a section, let alone a rabbit, even if you want to eat a tiger, I will catch you too! "

Hearing this, Chen Xi wished he could find a crack in the ground and get in. He really wanted to put all the iron pot of spring water next to the stone mountain on Grandpa's head, but because of his rabbit legs, Chen Xi endured it.

Finally the song was over, Chen Xi squatted down, panting heavily, and then saw Lei Che moving his mouth in satisfaction, picked up the shovel thrown aside again, and waved it around twice in a pretentious manner, Immediately after that, he didn't dare to make a fuss, crawled out of the deep pit, squatted down in front of Chen Xi, and stared at the little guy in front of him with round eyes.

No matter how stupid he is, Chen Xi knows that Grandpa has played tricks on him again, and he was sulking with his mouth covered in anger, but when he saw Grandpa's big face and plate suddenly approaching him, he started to shrink his neck uselessly again, he was a little scared .

In the end, Lei Che didn't do anything, just squatted and moved two steps, turned his back, and then patted himself on the back with one hand, "Come on, kid, I dug a trap yesterday, let's go today!" Look, if you're lucky, you won't have to go all over the mountains to catch rabbits."

Hearing this, Chen Xi shook his head instinctively, wanting to refuse.

"Master, no need, I can walk by myself!"

"Don't quarrel with me, be obedient, hurry up, and then go up the mountain, there is a ripe jujube tree, I will take you to hunt dates to eat." Hunt dates

? Do you still have dates?

Hearing this, Chen Xi stopped being hypocritical, and slowly climbed up Lei Che's back, locked Lei Che's neck with his two small arms, and lay down like a little toad.

Lei Che stood up, stretched out his hand in a funny way, patted Chen Xi's buttocks, and weighed the little guy on his body, then raised his eyes, swept around, and then chose a direction, walking steadily took a step.

This little girl is so light, she doesn't weigh much, and she doesn't weigh as much as the tools that Lei Che carried up the mountain. She carried the little guy on her back. Lei Che didn't blush, and his heart didn't beat. He climbed up the mountain all the way, and he was completely fine. Similarly, the atmosphere is not breathless.

First go to hunt the dates. The location of the two date trees is the same as the trap that Lei Che dug. I originally wanted to get some back yesterday to give the little husband a taste, but because I didn't bring a pocket, my hands were full of pheasants. Because, there was no way to get it, so Lei Che could only linger in front of the jujube tree for a while, and then left helplessly.

But today is different. Although he still didn't bring a pocket, he brought the little guy, and the little guy brought his stomach, which is enough.

Thinking of this, a simple smile appeared on Lei Che's simple and honest face, and his steps quickened even more. He couldn't wait for the moment when the little husband's big eyes would light up again.