Chapter 153 Dare to settle old accounts with Lao Tzu?

Chen Xi's small body was still tightly attached to Lei Che's back, and suddenly remembered what happened in the inn that day, grinned, and his little paws began to feel sore for no reason!

After sneaking a few glances in all directions to make sure that there was no one there, Chen Xi heaved a sigh of relief. Chen Xi obediently hid his belly, for fear of being seen by others!

When Lei Che noticed Chen Xi's small movements, he really couldn't laugh or cry. This little guy has a rare memory. He patted the little guy's butt, and Lei Che comforted him: "Hey, go back to the carriage, and we will arrive in Yangzhou City in a while." In the territory, I will buy you whatever you want to eat, but it's agreed, you're not allowed to eat too much, otherwise I'll break your grasshopper food and starve you for a few days!" Hearing this, Chen Xi burst into tears

. It's a mixed blessing.

The happy thing is that there will still be delicious food to satisfy your cravings, but the worrying thing is, this cruel old man, who hasn't been weaned yet, actually wants to cut off his grasshopper food? Will they let their fathers live?

Chen Xi groaned "Yeah", turned his head, and looked into the carriage with his head poking around. Seeing that the little boy showed no sign of waking up, Chen Xi not only didn't get back into the carriage, but also moved from the thunder like a loach. Che's creaking nest, and suddenly slid into Lei Che's embrace.

Suddenly, there was a troublemaker in front of Lei Che, but instead of being angry, he hugged him with a smile on his face, "I told you to go back to the carriage, why are you disobedient, it's cold outside, it's freezing What can I do?"

Although he said this, Lei Che still consciously picked up the cloak that was left aside, and draped it backwards from front to back, completely covering Chen Xi inside!

"Master, the carriage is so stuffy, Xiaoxi wants to come out to get some air!"

Chen Xi lowered his head, squinted his big eyes, happily rubbed his chin against the rabbit fur on Daqing's collar, and then walked back Once there, I feel at ease and treat Lei Che as a temporary nest!

This little bastard, the wings are getting harder and harder! Do what you want to do, and it is often done first and then played!

Chen Xi nestled in Lei Che's arms like an overturned toad, only revealing a small cunning head and a pair of big black eyes.

Looking at the clear blue sky and Grandpa's sharp chin like a knife, Chen Xi smiled and said foolishly: "Grandpa, the weather in the south is really good, and Xiaoxi almost can't wear the little padded coat on her body." !" Upon hearing this, Lei Che frowned and raised his eyebrows, and casually swiped a whip on the cow's buttocks, and replied disapprovingly: "You're just talking nonsense, why can't you wear it anymore? You've just been born You must dress warmly, or you will get rid of the root cause of the disease, and you will be uncomfortable in the future."

Hearing this, Chen Xi rolled his eyes speechlessly!

How could it be that he had just given birth to a cub? His little tiger is three months old, this old man is always nervous all day long, he doesn't care about this, he doesn't let him do anything!

"Master, this Yangzhou is the imperial capital of the Hongxi Kingdom. Xiaoxi has heard the old man from afar say that this place is bustling and lively, and all the men and boys who live here are of status and status. Master."

Chen Xi's eyes were a little empty, and he murmured in a faint voice.

"Well, Lord knows, that's why I brought you to see the world!" Lei Che replied with a serious face while driving the ox cart.

" Lord, I heard that there are... a lot of happy houses, and... There are also many brothers who are performing arts but not selling themselves, and they have a cold personality!

Chen Xi's big eyes dodged a little, he didn't dare to look directly at Lei Che, and he faltered when he spoke, he didn't know what was going on in his heart!

When Lei Che heard these words, he was taken aback for a moment, but after thinking about it, he suddenly lowered his head, and his tiger eyes fixed on the little bastard who was playing tricks on his chest.

"Little bastard, what do you mean by saying this to me? What's wrong? You want to go to the house to make a big fuss, damn it, if you dare to step in there for me, I'll hang you up and smoke you His skin is bruised, and he doesn't even have the energy to cry!"

Lei Che said this with fierce eyes, not to scare people at all, if his little husband dared to step into such a mess, Lei Che would definitely beat him to death. No way.

Hearing this, Chen Xi swallowed, shrank his neck, a little scared.

That's not what he meant. He was so careless last time when he was drunk. Seriously, he grabbed his pigtails and used it as an excuse! It's really maddening!

Hmph, speaking of this, he still has something to ask!

"Grandpa, since I ran into the entertainment hall, why would you think of going to that kind of place to find me? A serious man... How can he run to that kind of place when he has nothing to do?" Chen Xi The pouting mouth could hold an oil bottle, and asked unhappily, twisting his sleeves.

As soon as Lei Che heard this, he exploded in an instant, and his angry eyes and ears immediately let out his anger!

Okay, you bastard, you did something wrong yourself, and you still dare to turn around and pick on me, don't you?

"Why did I go to that kind of place? Do you still have the face to ask me? I originally wanted to go to the shop opposite to ask, but you sang and danced in the entertainment hall, and the men in the audience were fascinated , it's a lively scene in the Huanguan, with eyes glued to your body, I wish I could strip you naked, you are capable, you are capable, damn it, I'm going to get angry when I say it!" Lei Che's chest He was ups and downs violently, his old face turned blue with anger, this little bastard, dare to turn over old scores with Lao Tzu even if he doesn't take it for granted?

Chen Xi's face was also hot when Lei Che said it, and suddenly he regretted why he brought up such a nasty thing!

"Master, Xiaoxi was wrong, why don't you talk about it, okay?" Twisting her body and changing her position, Chen Xi lay on her side in Lei Che's arms, stretched out her little paws, and gave her a flattering expression. Lei Che followed his breath and wanted to make a big remedy before the matter developed to a more serious level!

But is Lei Che the kind of person who can be influenced by Chen Xi? I blow up my point, and you don't mention it if you don't mention it?

"Baby boy, you're so quick that you're so quick to smoke from the top of my head, and you still want to pretend that nothing happened?" Lei Che folded the small leather whip in his palm twice, and waved it aggressively in the air Then he grabbed Chen Xi by the collar of his back and sat him upright. Lei Che glared at him and said with a stern face, "If you hadn't had a high fever last time, you bastard, you thought I I will forgive you so easily, this matter is over, and I don't care about it, you are fine, you dare to find out and catch me, don't you? Okay, since this matter has also been brought up, let's talk about it, and give me my palm, and I will settle the old and new accounts with you today! "Hearing this, Chen Xi's big eyes were wide open in fright, and he quickly hid a pair of small paws behind his back, and then shook his head at Lei Che's uncooperative

. The little leather whip must be very painful, so he doesn't want it!

" "Hehe, you are stubbornly resisting, aren't you? Do you think that if you hide your little paw behind your back, the master will have nothing to do with you? Hand it over yourself, if you wait for the master to do it, see if I don't smash your rabbit's paws! 〃Lei Che still had a tigerish face, threatening with a vicious voice.

Hearing this, Chen Xi was so frightened that his small body trembled, he held his mouth shut, and almost regretted it in his heart, why did you mention this when you said he was free and fine, it's not because he was so nervous that he insisted on letting him loose!

"Master, you...you can't do this, this is domestic violence, if it spreads out, other men will look down on you." Swallowing, Chen Xi hid his little paws more tightly, his big eyes rolled around After two laps and opening his small mouth, Balabala argued with reason.

"What? My domestic violence? You will be looked down upon by others. You treat me as a fool, and you don't ask about it. If you commit such a ridiculous and stupid thing and put it on someone else's brother, how will you be dealt with? Ah If you dare to chat with Lao Tzu about what you don't have, reach out your hand quickly, otherwise you won't have this shop after you pass this village. It's okay if you don't want to fight your palms. Let's find a shop and settle down later. Lao Tzu will play tricks on you. ?〃 No, no, definitely not!

Chen Xi shook his head aggrievedly, then hesitated for a while, then reluctantly pulled his little paw out from behind, and stretched out tremblingly. It's in front of Lei Che's eyes!

" Master, strike lightly, Xiaoxi knows she's wrong, so you just... you just let Xiaoxi off this time! 〃 A pair of big eyes did not know when they became wet. Chen Xi closed his eyes halfway, and there were crystal teardrops hanging on the long eyelashes!

Pretending, really good at pretending, damn it, this little rabbit has started to use his trump card again, acting coquettishly and cute, can't you be a little new? If I figure it out, I'll follow your example, right?

Lei Che was just bluffing, but after seeing this scene, his whole heart melted away. Grass, it's really one thing, one thing, I'm planted in your hands!

The big hand took Chen Xi's small hand and clenched it in the palm. Lei Che squinted his eyes, watching the little guy in his arms tremble, and from time to time took a sneak peek at him with his big eyes. Afraid and afraid to talk too much, don't be too cowardly, after Lei Che took a look twice, he couldn't hold back his smile suddenly, his big mouth grinned behind his ears without any warning!

Bending his head down, he kissed the little guy's white palm, and Lei Che returned the little paw to the frightened little rabbit!

"Okay, I'm bluffing you, I don't want to fight, tell me, why did you suddenly mention the Yangzhou Huanguan!" Lei Che embraced him again, slowed down his tone, and said in a puzzled voice asked.

Chen Xi's heart finally dropped when he mentioned his throat, and he let out a long sigh of relief. Chen Xi happily withdrew his little paw, and then rubbed his head against Lei Che's chest with a smile.

After narrowly escaping the catastrophe, Chen Xi finally remembered the purpose of bringing up the Huanguan in the first place!