Chapter 116 Three Robbers

The wooden floor and the wall surrounded by wood can't see the yellow mud used to fill the gaps in the stones. There are wooden tables and chairs in the living room, which are cleaned and neatly arranged. , there are various landscape paintings hanging on the walls, which are very valuable at first glance, and there are jade-white vases covered with blue patterns on the cabinet in the corner. You can tell at a glance that they are all rich people Affordable antique gadgets.

Chen Cong didn't react at all for a while, Chen Cong was so shocked that he didn't know where to put his feet, but after he recovered, he stepped in and stomped a few times!

Compared with the rough house he lived in, this place is as luxurious as a palace. There are no dilapidated walls, no dust falling from the beams, and no windows with big holes. It is warm in winter and cool in summer. If you live here, You don't even need to wear shoes, and you can run from one room to another with bare socks.

Under the leadership of Chen Cong, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng also walked into the house one after another with fear and fear. After seeing the scene in the room, their original cautious and panic emotions were completely replaced by shock.

"Wow, second brother, is this really the place where the broom star lives? It's so grand, I want to live here too!" Chen Meng looked left and right, dazzled, everything that caught his eyes made him excited Trembling all over, swallowing saliva greedily, he gently tugged at the corner of Chen Cong's robe, and Chen Meng said something whimsical!

When Chen Cong heard this, he rolled his eyes behind Chen Meng's back. This country bumpkin doesn't urinate to take pictures of himself. He deserves to live in a dirty and smelly pigsty. No one deserves the big house except him, Chen Cong!

But thinking this way in his heart, Chen Cong put on a perfunctory smirk on the surface, coaxing Chen Meng and Zhao Qin into the trap, and started stealing with him.

"That's right, third brother, father Mu, don't you want to move into this big house? There are so many rooms here, and we can all live in one room. How spacious is that adobe house in our house? It's all shabby, snow in winter and rain in summer, I can't bear it long ago, but as long as you are willing to help me, this big house will be ours, we should work together to drive that broom star out of here, here It was supposed to be the place where I [丨'] lived, and he was a dove occupying the magpie's nest, so there is nothing wrong with us doing this!" After these words, it can be said to be telling the truth,

turning black and white, and calling himself a family member , and Chen Xi turned into a villain who robbed other people's houses!

And such a clumsy lie actually convinced Chen Meng and Zhao Qin. I really don't know how these people's brains grow, how dare they be so self-righteous? He also blatantly broke into other people's houses and shouted, beating and killing, trying to drive out the owner of the house!

"Okay, second brother, I listen to you in everything, tell me, what should we do?" "Yes, Cong'er, tell me, what to do, I will listen to you." Chen

Menghe Zhao Qin's heart was completely moved, and his determination was completely strengthened. Even the initial fear disappeared. In the face of vanity and greed, they would not hesitate to commit crimes.

"It's right to think so, let's act now, take away all valuable things in this house, don't be afraid, anyway, this should belong to us, that broom star is not worthy of having these things." Chen Cong saw Seeing the two people take the bait, he was overjoyed, and quickly revealed his vicious plan.

Hearing this, Chen Meng and Zhao Qin seemed to have opened the door to a new world, their eyes glared, they were hungry and thirsty, and they rushed towards the valuable things in the house regardless!

"Oh my God, look at this vase, how delicate it is, it's so smooth in the hand, it must be worth a lot of money, this is mine, no one can snatch it from me, I will wrap it up and sleep with it every day. "Zhao Qin is also greedy, he rushes to get valuable things as soon as he gets started, and the old hand covered with calluses caresses the surface of the vase, and can draw marks on it, it's a waste of money!

As for Chen Meng, he ran to the table in two or three steps, picked up the jade teapot and hugged him tightly, and he would not let go even if he was beaten to death!

"Second Brother, Father Mu, take a look, it's too extravagant to use a jade teapot to drink water in this family. If this life continues like this, the family will be wiped out sooner or later!" Chen Cong saw the behavior of his third brother and his mother's father, and he felt contempt in his heart. These two village brothers with no brains have no skills, but they have a big heart. Wait, these things are all his, not only These things, this house, that man, all belong to him.

That stingy and stingy father-in-law secretly hides some delicious food by himself, and then eats alone. Don't think he doesn't know, but now he still wants to take a share. It's really shameless, waiting for him to succeed in becoming the owner of this family. After being the owner of the house, I must find a way to get rid of these two unsightly flies!

There were vicious schemes one after another in his heart, but on the surface he was full of smiles. Chen Cong did have a scheming plan, but his scheming was not right, and all his scheming was used to scheming people.

And Lei Che is an upright tough guy, so it's no wonder he likes such a vicious brother? I really don't want to take a second look! Now that Chen Cong still wants to seduce Lei Che, that is simply asking for death!

And all the way through the sweep, Chen Cong, Chen Meng, and Zhao Qin, the three brothers who have never seen the world, kept rummaging through boxes and cabinets, which was really an eye-opener!

Every time they stepped into a room, they were shocked in their hearts. The ingenious decoration and countless priceless gadgets. After seeing the bedroom, bathroom, and the lounge on the second floor, the balcony, and the bamboo building, the three of them were excited. I don't know how to say it!

Everyone carried a big bag behind them, which contained Chen Xi's clothes, needlework, jewelry, as well as the pots and pans, vases, calligraphy and paintings of this family. These three greedy ghosts even lifted the entire bed in the bedroom. Take it away, how poor and crazy!

And the last room is the toy room in front of them. In fact, they can't take any extra things away, but their greedy nature makes them not want to give up so easily. The door of this room is the most carved among all the rooms. Exquisite, there must be a lot of good things hidden in it, so even if they hold it with their mouths or eyelids, they must take all these good things away, and they must not leave it to that broom star.

Taking a deep breath, Chen Cong pushed hard and opened the door, and the scene that greeted him made him unable to control himself and exclaimed.

Beautiful, so beautiful, there is a big tree in the room, densely decorated with leaves and flowers folded out of cloth strips and paper, all kinds of crystal clear jade bead shells hang down from the roof, blown by the wind, 'ding ding dong Dong' sounds very nice, there are springs flowing around the house, and precious flowers and medicinal herbs are placed on the ground. This is simply an artificial indoor forest. There were all kinds of rabbit dolls and two tiger dolls, and that broom star Chen Xi lay curled up in the middle of the group of dolls, sleeping comfortably and peacefully.

She was wearing extremely cute pajamas, and she was biting the ear of a rabbit doll in her bright red mouth, which she used to grind her teeth from time to time. There was a smile on her ruddy face, and the sun shone through the window and through the cloth The leaves projected in, mottled light and shadow hit Chen Xi's small face, making those long eyelashes particularly eye-catching, quiet and beautiful!

On the other hand, the three of Chen Cong, carrying heavy things on their backs, were already out of breath and in a state of embarrassment. Seeing that the broom star who was always bullied by them before, who could punch and kick at will, was here leisurely. Sleeping soundly, naturally his eyes were red with anger, full of resentment.

As for Chen Xi, who slept lightly, woke up faintly after hearing the noise, pinching his big eyes with his little paws, thinking that his grandfather had returned!

"Master, is it you who came back? Xiaoxi is hungry, and I want to eat at noon today...ah! Why are you?" Chen Xi was completely awake when he finished speaking, his big eyes widened instantly, and he looked at the food in horror The three Chen Cong with gloomy faces in front of them!

"Hmph, Sao Baxing, this will be our home from now on. Why can't I come here? Do you really think you deserve this kind of good life? Let me tell you, everything here will be ours from now on, you'd better hurry up Get out!'' Contrary to Chen Xi's panic, Chen Cong was justified, and yelled at Chen Xi with a cold face, as if he was the owner of this house right now. Chen Xi heard

this At the beginning, I didn't realize it, but after thinking about it, I was trembling with anger. It's fine for

him to bully him before, but he doesn't want to care about it anymore. Now he has a master who spoils him and protects him. He, he doesn't want to mention the previous things, but he didn't expect that these three people would have the face to come to him and forcefully occupy everything that belongs to him. Isn't this deceiving too much? "What do you want to do

? What are you carrying on your back? How dare you steal something? Believe it or not, I called officers and soldiers to arrest you all, this is my home, you should get out! "Chen Xi was completely angry, and the timidity and cowardice he once had completely disappeared. He shook the rabbit doll in his hand violently. With a vicious expression on Chen Xi's face, he replied bluntly to Chen Cong.

Hearing this, the three of Chen Cong widened their eyes one after another. It was unbelievable that the broom star who could be beaten and scolded by them at will had the guts to yell at them. Hmph, two days have passed . You don't remember who you are, do you?