Chapter 150 It Turned Out to be a Scheming Brother

Being ridiculed like this in front of so many people, no matter how thick-skinned Brother Ming is, he can't stand it!

"Chen Xi, you Kefu brother, don't talk too much, isn't it just giving birth to a kid for Ah Che? What are you dragging? If I follow the master, I can also give birth to a kid!" Brother Ming crawled from the

ground He got up, patted the dust off his body, stiffened his neck, and pushed back without losing momentum.

When Chen Xi heard this, he was slightly taken aback for a moment, then put his hands on his hips, and laughed tremblingly, as if he had heard the best joke in the world!

"What? You can also give birth to a kid? Do you think that kid can be born by anyone who wants to? Who are you fooling? I can give birth to a kid because of my stomach. Just your pair of broken shoes are being played by others It's rotten, I don't want you, hurry up and get out, don't be ashamed here, do you know that you are like a bedbug, you are disgusting wherever you go!" Chen Xi did not admit defeat at all, with a fierce face The small face is facing Brother Ming, and the little eyes that look at Brother Ming are like seeing something filthy, very disgusting!

When brother Ming heard this, he was so angry that he almost lost his breath. Why didn't he know, when did Chen Xi, this brat, fight so hard?

Seeing that everyone started talking and pointing their fingers at Brother Ming, Brother Ming also became a little anxious. Since Chen Xi couldn't break through, Brother Ming could only put his hope on Lei Che.

"Don't be complacent, I'm too lazy to argue with you, it's not up to you to marry me as a child, it depends on Ah Che's meaning." Turning his head away, he immediately put on a pleading face and looked in Lei Che's direction.

"Ache, what are you talking about? Are you really abandoning our former friendship? I am willing to be a little girl. It shows that I am sincere to you. In fact, even if I don't have a status, I just let you I would be happy if I could stay by your side and serve you!" Brother Ming pretended to wipe away his tears as he spoke, making himself seem so infatuated.

When Lei Che heard this, his face immediately turned pale, as disgusting as eating a pile of shit.

What his family Xiaoxi said is correct, these are a pair of broken shoes that have been played with by others, and he, Lei Che, does not collect broken shoes. He only puts a cuckold on his head when he has something wrong with his head!

Lei Che pinched his neck and cleared his throat, and responded, "Do you want me to talk? That's fine, then I can talk!"

But upon hearing this, Brother Ming felt that he had something to do with staying. Nervously pinching the tattered and dirty sleeve robe, he glanced proudly at Chen Xi who was beside him.

Chen Xi pursed his lips, and was also afraid that Lei Che's heart would be soft-hearted, so he hurried up to Lei Che before Lei Che could speak, stretched out his little paw and grabbed Lei Che's arm, shaking it unhappy!

It's been a long time since he acted like a baby to his grandfather, but this time, he had to get rid of that brother Ming no matter what. There was an old grudge between them. If he came in, he would definitely mess up the family. , It's smoky, and the master belongs to him alone, so he can't share it with others, absolutely not.

"Master, don't be fooled by him, you already have me and Xiao Huzi, you said that only Xiaoxi's, you said, you said that... Chen Xi kept shaking, Lei

Che only felt that his My little bastard is about to shake my arm off, why is this little bastard so nervous? Doesn't he know who my master is? He's still worried here? Could it be that I can't trust Lao Tzu's behavior? !

"Okay, don't shake it, I'm about to take off my arm!" Lei Che, a rough guy, didn't think so carefully, so he responded helplessly, perhaps because his voice was slightly It grew a little bit, and then his family's baby, Lump, suddenly stopped moving. Under Lei Che's helpless gaze, he bit his lower lip with his white teeth, and his eyes were red with grievance.

Mother, what a crime, I... I didn't do anything? What's wrong with this? Why did it start dropping golden beans again?

Lei Che panicked, and hurriedly pulled him into his arms. Lei Che rubbed his chin against Chen Xi's head, and comforted him nervously, "Xiaoxi, baby? What's the matter? Today is our The day of the full moon of my little tiger is a good day, you can't shed tears, be obedient, don't cry!" Hearing this, Chen Xi felt that he was even more wronged, and raised his sleeve robe to wipe away his tears , Chen Xi took small steps and turned around, facing Lei Che's chest, buried his head in, and after sobbing for a while, Chen Xiweng said in a low voice: "Master, are you, really... ...Really want to accept Xiaoxiao? Is it true...Really want him to enter the door? M Naxiao? Nanny Xiaoxiao, come in, which door to enter? Lei Che only knew that this little guy was after hearing

this Worried about this, this is simply a dead end, Lei Che is so fascinated by this little bastard, how can there be room for other people in his eyes

? Peach slapped on the buttocks, Lei Che put on a face, and said in a vicious voice: "Nonsense, when did you say that? You are obedient, don't cry, I will drive that fly away. "

After saying this, Lei Che raised his head with a cold face, his tiger eyes were cold and fierce, as if he could swallow Brother Ming alive!

" What are you looking at? Don't fuck off yet? Damn it, I tell you, grandson, from today onwards, don't let me see you again, otherwise I will let you not see the sun the next day! "

''You, you, you..., hum, just leave, who cares, don't think that your Chen Xi is a good bird, in the past, he also seduced other men. "Before I left, I didn't forget to make a false accusation, but Brother Ming's words gradually faded away under Lei Che's fierce gaze. In the end, I could only give Lei Che and Chen Xi a stern look, then turned around and looked away. He limped away.

When Chen Xi heard Brother Ming's accusation, he poked his head out nervously, his little paws clenched the robe on Lei Che's chest, and explained anxiously: "Master, I didn't seduce anyone else." , and never stole a man, Master knows it, Xiaoxi... Xiaoxi has always done her duty, you can't trust him! "Hearing this, Lei Che felt that his husband was cute and cute, and quickly lowered his head, lovingly pecking at Chen Xi's red eyebrows." I don't believe him, how could I believe him

? It was my grandfather who broke the melon for Xiaoxi himself, how could my grandfather not know? "When Lei Che said this, he narrowed his tiger eyes slightly, and after the little guy in his arms heard it, his ears turned red with embarrassment. After looking around with his big eyes, Chen Xi lowered his eyes. Head away, helplessly stomping the little feet in snow boots!

Huh, no serious man, in this big crowd, what if the villagers who come to drink can hear it?

But, finally That ill-intentioned brother Ming drove away, and Chen Xi buried his small face in Lei Che's chest again, only revealing one big eye surreptitiously, glaring at Ming brother who left in a hurry Looking back, I am very proud.

Fighting with him? Losing badly? No one can shake his position in the heart of the master, no one!

He will never share his gentleness and consideration with others, absolutely not!

The big tiger in his family belongs to him alone, and can only belong to him alone!

Seeing that the intruders were driven away, Lei Che took Chen Xi into his arms and walked towards the house, continuing to greet the villagers who came to drink the full moon wine. And a pair of big eyes are bent into a crescent shape, which looks very close.

And after witnessing such a big show, everyone gained a new understanding of how much the men of the Lei family doted on their husbands. Those married brothers talked and laughed together on the surface, but they were extremely envious in their hearts.

Who said Kefu's brother had a hard life? Isn't Chen Xi the best counterexample? What if this is fate? So where in this world is there a lucky brother?

After finishing the full moon wine and sending the villagers down the mountain one by one, Lei Che dragged his exhausted body back home, closed the door, and planned to settle accounts with his little son of a bitch.

At that time, Chen Xi was playing with the little tiger who was wearing the clothes of a little tiger. The father and son were having fun, and they were giggling all the time. After Lei Che returned to the door, Chen Xi glanced casually and saw When my grandfather sat down on the bed with a big face, his face wasn't ugly, but it wasn't ugly either.

Chen Xi thought that his grandfather was exhausted from a busy day, so he hurriedly put down the little tiger, and trotted a few steps towards him.

Not daring to step into the bedroom, Chen Xi's little paws clung to the edge of the door, and most of his body was stuck outside the door. Only one head poked out, blinking his big eyes, and cautiously called out: "Master?

" The caller was so cute, Lei Che's serious face almost failed him!

Damn it, you little bastard, you don't believe me today, I haven't settled the score with you yet, do you think you can take it with you if you are cute?

"Where are you selling sugar cane over there? Get out of here, I have to settle accounts with you today?" Lei Che said threateningly with a drooping face and a glare at Chen Xi.

Calculate... settle accounts? Hearing this, Chen Xi blinked his eyes even more confused, feeling puzzled in his heart.

Why settle accounts? He's been very good these two days, didn't he make Grandpa angry? Could it be that he was tossed so hard by his master last night, and when he resisted, he scratched his back with his paw, so he became jealous of him?

That's not the case, he hasn't been angry about that kind of thing yet, so how could the master still have the nerve to beat him up and be angry with him?

Xinkeng [How to Train Your Dragon to Be a Husband] is participating, please pay attention!

Er Huan is here to make an advertisement, fantasy background, updated cool text, if you are interested, please support Er Huan!

I like you the most,