Chapter 106 The Change of the Villagers

Finally someone was willing to speak out, Chen Xi was also very happy, and took Brother Hui's hand to talk about the past.

"I moved out to live elsewhere, waiting for a chance in the future, I will take you to my place to play, I have a toy room, there are my rabbit dolls, paper cranes and wind chimes, and all kinds of weird things, all I made it for me, I'm sure you'll like it too." As soon as the chatterbox opened, Chen Xi couldn't help showing off. Compared with the pity and indifference in everyone's eyes before, Chen Xi prefers the way he is now, being envied Surrounded by his eyes, the stars are holding the moon, making his tail almost stick up into the sky!

"Really? But what is a rabbit doll, what is a paper crane and wind chime? Ah Xi, can you play with me?" Brother Hui couldn't understand what Chen Xi was talking about, so he scratched embarrassingly Scratching his head, then with a smirk, he stretched out his hand to shake Chen Xi's forearm, and asked with a look of hope.

"Of course, I will come down the mountain to pick you up in two days. Then you can wait for me at the door of your house. I will take you to my house to play!" Chen Xi readily agreed. Brother Hui cared about him the most, and now that he is living a good life, naturally he can't forget his good brother.

Now Chen Xi is more courageous, and has the posture of being the master of the house. He doesn't want to ask Lei Che for instructions when making any decisions. He has already made a promise by opening and closing his small mouth.

And Lei Che just looked at it with a smile, didn't say much, as long as the little guy is happy, at this age, it's time to make friends, playing with a good buddy is definitely more enjoyable than playing alone many.

And Chen Xi's words seemed to admit his identity without beating around the bush. For a moment, there was an unbelievable gasp all around.

There is no need to run away now, it really is Xi Geer, but everyone still can't figure out what happened to Xi Geer, how can it cause such a big change in a person?

As for Chen Xi, in fact, he is still a child at heart. When others treat him well, he wants to return it back ten times and a hundred times. His big eyes rolled around his body, and then suddenly it lit up. Chen Xi raised his hand and put He took off the fine Hetian jade bracelet on one of his wrists, and put it on Brother Hui's wrist without hesitation.

This bracelet is a pair, it was given to him by the master, it is very valuable and very beautiful, Chen Xi is extremely rare, he has to rub it every night to sleep, but today, he is willing to give it to him I lost my good friend.

"Ah Hui, this is the Hetian jade bracelet. I gave it to you. You have to put it away. Don't lose it!"

Brother Hui is careless and always likes to lose things. He put it away casually, and then turned his head and didn't know where he lost it. Chen Xi used to see Brother Hui crying and looking for it along both sides of the street after he lost something. He didn't dare to let his family know.

Although even if the man in his family knew about it, Brother Hui would not be scolded, let alone beaten, but if he always caused trouble like this, and then let the man spend money, Brother Hui would also feel distressed! For this reason, Chen Xi did not know how many streets he had accompanied Brother Hui to find, so now that this thing is being given away, he still has to tell him with concern.

And Brother Hui is a person who doesn't understand the world, so if someone gave it to him, he didn't know how to accept it, so he happily accepted it.

"Ah, it's so beautiful, thank you, Axi, I will definitely take good care of it." Brother Hui said with firm eyes while caressing it rare.

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi let out a long sigh of relief, and then nodded fiercely. Finally, he was able to relax somewhat!

And the surrounding crowd, seeing this scene, their eyes turned red with envy, especially the buddies among them, their eyeballs were stuck to the bracelet, and they refused to leave no matter what.

Is this a jade bracelet? How much silver would it take to buy it? Even when they got married, they didn't even get a jade bracelet as a dowry!

In the past, Xige'er's family was so poor that he couldn't even wear warm clothes. Why did he transform into a rich man after only seeing him for a few months? It's still the kind of rich and oily little rich man who can even give jade bracelets casually!

But this is just the beginning, there is still more to make everyone envious!

Chen Xi's big eyes fluttered around, and he saw the tools tied to his grandfather.

Then he walked up to Lei Che with his calf, unloaded one of the shovels in twos and twos, and then dragged behind him wheezingly, dragging it to Brother Hui with great difficulty!

"Ah Hui, this is the tool you lent me back then. I will return it to you now, and don't touch it yet. I have prepared a thank you gift, so I will give it to you right now!" Dian Dian ran back to Lei Che's side, took out the wrapped fruit from the basket, then brought out the packaged wild pork from the basin, and hugged it in his arms. At this moment, Chen Xi just ate it. Like Popeye's spinach, it doesn't feel heavy at all.

Staggering a few steps, he stuffed everything he held in his arms into Brother Hui's arms. Chen Xi raised his sleeves and wiped the hot sweat from his forehead. With a raised face, he opened his mouth happily : "Ah Hui, these are fruits and pork, they are all fresh, you take them home and eat them, you and your man have been together for a few years, it's almost time to conceive a baby, you can open your belly to eat, and I'll give it to you after eating Send it off, we have plenty at home, and it will be ruined if we can't finish it!" When Chen Xi said the second half of the sentence, his tone was very regretful, and when it fell into the ears of the surrounding villagers, he almost felt distressed to death.

This is fruit and pork. They don't eat it during the New Year's Eve. They can't eat it at all. Even during the festival, they can only eat a little to satisfy their hunger. How can they be willing to let them spoil it? This Xi Geer, let's talk It's really maddening!

Hey, when Xi Geer came to borrow tools, he should have borrowed them more readily, so now he can also have pork and fruit as a thank you gift, I really regret it!

The villagers who didn't lend their tools before saw this scene, and their intestines turned green with regret!

"Really? Did you give all of these to me? Hehe, the master also said that it's time for me to have a baby, and I will be a mother-in-law in the future." When replying, Brother Hui subconsciously looked at his man At first glance, I was a little embarrassed, then quickly lowered my head, checked the fruit bag in my hand, and then exclaimed: "Ah, there are pears in the fruit? There are so many, thank you Axi, I haven't had it for several days I'm eating pears, I'm almost starved to death." Brother Hui accepted it happily as before, hugging the bag of fruit, smiling happily from ear to ear.

Seeing Brother Hui's happy appearance, the people around swallowed their saliva with envy. They also wanted to ask for two pears, but they had no position at all. It would be a joke to stand out now!

Chen Xi was also very happy, he had never been so happy before, and then he got busy by himself, pulling out the brothers who had lent him tools from the crowd, and dividing out the fruits and pork .

And those brothers who got the pork and fruit were all very happy, they surrounded Chen Xi, chirping and getting close to Chen Xi, as if they were about to lift Chen Xi to the sky!

There were also some who were neither close nor estranged from the old Chen Xi. Naturally, they seized the opportunity and approached them for a few words, just thinking that they would get closer. Think of him.

Lei Che saw with his own eyes that the little guy had changed from being timid and cowardly to being cheerful and lively now, not to mention how gratified he was. His little husband should live a life without worrying about food and clothing. He, Lei Che, must Will give the best of everything to the little one.

And those brothers who used to look down on Chen Xi, or watched with cold eyes, or watched the excitement, after seeing this scene, don't mention how wrong it is, envy is mixed with jealousy, but they can't let go of their bodies and come up to make amends, so they can only stiffen in place , the angry eye circles were red, and there was a gloomy black air all over his body.

Chen Xi was having fun right now, so naturally he didn't notice, but he didn't forget his gentlemen. After chatting with the brothers around him for a while, Chen Xi pushed away the crowd with great effort, and led Lei Che with his little paws. In front of everyone, I want to re-introduce my grandfather to everyone.

As for the brothers who had gathered together just now, when they saw Lei Che approaching, they screamed in fright, and scattered away in a swarm, hiding behind their own man, looking warily at the stern-faced and fierce Lei Che.

When Chen Xi saw this scene, he was almost dying of anxiety. He stomped his feet angrily. He didn't care about the presence of the people, and he didn't even care about his brother's restraint. He leaned over and stuck to Lei Che's arm. Che's forearm, with a soft and coquettish voice, said: "Master, this tool is finished, we should go home, today at noon, I want to eat Nan pig's knuckle, you make it for me!" He just wanted to let

others Let's see, the old men of his family know how to hurt others, and see if they will be prejudiced in the future?

Lei Che, who had always been stern, softened his expression in an instant after hearing these words. To be honest, although he wanted everyone to change their views on him, asking him to show a smile to a group of brothers would be equivalent to Throwing a big man into the daughter country, Lei Che really can't do it, but the little guy is different, of course his own wife will hurt to the bone, as for others, let's think about it how you like, Lei Che doesn't care It doesn't matter, they are all irrelevant people anyway.

Stretching out his big hand, he scratched Chen Xi's nose. Lei Che grinned and cursed: "You little bastard, you know how to ask me to eat meat, go, get on my back, and I will take you home to eat meat." go!"

The forthright tone, the rough answer, but with a touch of gentle pampering, anyone with a discerning eye can see that the Lei Che in front of him is quite different from the previous rascal who only gambled and beat his husband!

Let's just say it's only been a few months since I've seen each other, why has Xi Ge'er changed so much, no matter how capable he is, as long as he is surrounded by a man like a vampire, he can't even think about living a good life, but The reason why he lived a good life was that the man turned his back on the evil and turned to the good, and knew that he loved his husband. This is because the prodigal son will not change his money when he turns back, and Chen Xi can be regarded as keeping the clouds and seeing the moon!

And Lei Che's next move made everyone envious. After he came to Chen Xi's body, he turned his back and squatted down, then directly turned his back and grabbed Chen Xi's buttocks. After that, he carried the person on his back with force, and without even saying goodbye to everyone, Lei Che directly raised his head and looked in the direction of the mountain, and steadily left the village head of Yangzi Village.

"Let's go, go home and braise your elbows!" Only this shout echoed in everyone's ears.

And Lei Che didn't say goodbye to everyone, that's all. Chen Xi couldn't be so cold, twisted his waist, turned his head, and waved warmly with the friends he was most familiar with. There are two cute little canine teeth and two deep pear dimples on the smiling face.

After saying hello, Chen Xi turned his head directly, buried his little head in his grandfather's back, closed his eyes and rested, he got up too early today, he didn't feel that he had enough sleep, and started to feel sleepy again!

As for the people who were still in a daze, when they saw this scene, their hearts were filled with mixed feelings. The men were better, and the most unbalanced hearts were those brothers who were ashamed of themselves because of comparisons. You said that they were also brothers. Why is my brother so lucky, not to mention that he doesn't have to work in the fields, he has the best food and clothing, and he has to be carried by a man even to walk. A brother from a peasant family is not a golden branch. , why is it so expensive?

And that Lei Che, shouldn't he be a rascal? Why did they suddenly change their ways? How could such a good man not have their turn?

But the people who are blinded by jealousy have completely forgotten what kind of life Chen Xi lived before. They only envy Chen Xi's brilliance now, but they ignore Chen Xi's desire to look forward to the real Lei Che's arrival. , How much suffering and suffering!

But what Chen Xi didn't expect was that he only wanted to change everyone's view of Lei Che, but he forgot how covetous those unmarried brothers are!

Such a good man is not worthy of a Kefu brother, he should be matched with a clean man! There must be many brothers who think so in their hearts.

Seeing the figures of Lei Che and Chen Xi getting farther and farther away until they disappeared, the villagers who had gathered together rushed away. Those who should go to the fields went to the fields, and those who should go home to cook went home to cook. What kind of thoughts are in my heart, but I don't know!