Chapter 117 Two big cats who protect the master with meritorious service

Chen Cong has always been the one with the most ideas among the three of them, and also the one who likes to stand out the most. Seeing this scene, he was about to explode in anger. After unloading the burden in his hands, he wanted to step forward and teach Chen Xi a lesson.

This broom star, see if he doesn't beat him dizzy, his nose is bruised and his face is swollen, hmph, this broom star, if he doesn't give him a good treatment, he won't be able to remember his lowly status!

Chen Cong approached Chen Xi arrogantly, with a vicious cold light in his eyes, a slap was already raised high, waiting to land on Chen Xi's side face fiercely.

Although Chen Xi is far from being as timid as before, he still rarely experiences fights, because he has always been the one who gets beaten.

His eyes widened in horror, and his calves subconsciously backed away. Chen Xi really couldn't imagine that these three people were so daring, they dared to break into his house and steal and threatened to beat him in broad daylight?

Seeing Chen Xi's timid and fearful appearance, Chen Cong became more and more complacent, raised his chin with an aloof look on his face, and seemed to want to be the master of the family, and Chen Xi, in his eyes at this moment, was just A broom star waiting to be kicked out.

Chen Xi rolled his big eyes, knowing that he could no longer sit still like this, but he tried to rush out several times, but all ended in failure. His mother-in-law and the so-called third younger brother who bullied him before, just one left and one right The guards stood beside Chen Cong, like two door gods, blocking his way.

Lord? Lord, where are you? Xiaoxi is about to be bullied, come and save Xiaoxi!

Chen Xi prayed subconsciously in his heart, but it was of no avail. Today, Lei Che went to the agreed place to take over the saplings. As soon as he left, Chen Cong and the other three seized the opportunity to sneak in. So right now, it is impossible for Lei Che to Chen Cong also grasped this point in coming back so quickly to save Chen Xi and Suihuozhong, so he didn't choose to leave immediately after stealing something.

Under Chen Cong's aggressive aura, Chen Xi kept backing away until it was impossible to retreat, and his big eyes turned red with anger.

Three of them beat one, what kind of heroes are they? There is a kind of heads-up?

Hmph, if they dare to beat him today, they have to sue him when the master comes back, so that they can't eat and walk around. When the time comes, he will ask the master to hold them down, while he swings his small fist, After beating the heads of these three people flat, Chen Xi was terrified, so he could only comfort himself by thinking about the picture of revenge in the future.

His back touched the hard wall, and Chen Xi had nowhere to escape. Seeing Chen Cong's grim expression, showing a triumphant smile, Chen Xi clenched his lower lip, and closed his eyes in despair.

But at this moment, there was a miserable "嗤" suddenly, the sound was loud, a bit like a cat meowing, but much more imposing than a cat meowing.

Hearing this sound, Chen Xi suddenly opened his eyes, their big eyes were astonishingly bright, why did he forget that he released the two big cats, but these two bastards slept more deadly than him, Seeing the little master being bullied by others in front of them, don't you know how to open your eyes to protect the master?

When Chen Cong approached, he thought the two tigers were exquisitely crafted and lifelike dolls, and he didn't take them seriously at all, so he stepped on the tiger's tail, and Er Dai howled in pain, completely waking up.

The prostrate body gradually stood up, and it was more than half the height of a person. Er Dai's miserable howl just now woke up Dasha, and the two tigers stood side by side in front of Chen Xi, shaking their necks and shaking their heads. Then he bowed his body, raised his neck hair, stared fiercely at Chen Cong and the three in front of him, and let out a low growl of warning from his throat.

Seeing this scene, Chen Cong, who was complacent just now, was completely dumbfounded. His body trembled and stiffened, and he didn't dare to drop his raised palm. It was as if someone had acupuncture points, and he even forgot to turn around and run away.

But Zhao Qin and Chen Meng were both worthless, and they fell to the ground with a 'slap' in fright. Their lips trembled, their faces were pale, and they couldn't say a word. I was so scared that my crotch was wet, that was a shame.

It's been 30 years in Hedong, 30 years in Hexi, the feng shui has taken turns, and the most proud person at the moment has turned into Chen Xi who just huddled in the corner and waited to be beaten.

Pulling his back off the wall, Chen Xi puffed out his small chest, strode up behind the two big cats, stretched out his little paws in relief, and patted the heads of the two big cats.

Facing the three of Chen Cong, the big tiger who was still grinning, looking like he was about to eat people, after being patted on the head by Chen Xi, actually raised his neck and rubbed his neck in enjoyment, his stomach growled, and let out a flattering expression. The voice is simply outrageously cute.

Right now there is no master to support him, but there are still two big cats. Chen Xi's waist stiffened, and then a fierce expression appeared on his small face again, and he looked at the three people who were terrified in front of him!

These three people dared to break into a private house in broad daylight and threatened to repair him, but he wanted to see who repaired who today!

"I warn you, Dasha and Erdai grew up eating people. If you don't want to die, just be honest and unload all the things you stole from your burden, otherwise I will let them eat you!" Chen Ximao No, but at this moment, relying on the two big tigers, he began to pretend to be majestic, with his chin up and his big eyes hanging, his majestic appearance, as if the three in front of him were subdued by him.

Seeing Chen Xi flaunting his power again, Chen Cong really hated his teeth. He squinted his eyes and looked dangerously at Chen Xi in front of him. His neck was stuck and he was indifferent, but the slap that was held in mid-air trembled for some reason.

However, Zhao Qin and Chen Mengke behind him didn't have the courage. After hearing what Chen Xi said, they immediately nodded and took action, and quickly unloaded the burden on their backs. When it reached the ground, the porcelain packed in the burden just crackled and shattered.

After Chen Xi heard this, his whole body trembled with anger, and his face turned blue. The things at home were not cheap, and they were broken just like that. Damn it, can they afford it? Grandpa will be back in a while, how should he explain?

As expected, Zhao Qin and Chen Meng don't have brains, and they don't know at all. The biggest taboo in front of wild animals is to turn around and run away. Right now, the two of them were terrified, and after unloading the burden on their backs, their bodies became After relaxing, the first thing he did was to roar, turn around and run.

"Run, help, the tiger is going to eat people! Help!" After shouting, Chen Meng took the lead, turned around and rushed out.

After hearing this, Chen Cong's face turned ugly instantly, and he scolded this brainless bastard countless times in his heart, wishing to smash his bones into ashes, but when he looked up, the two big tigers were completely enraged. Standing up, ready to go, there is another one that is targeting him who is the closest to the tiger.

At such a time, Chen Cong could no longer remain calm. He was quick-witted, lifted the burden behind him and threw it out, slightly hindering the tiger's movement, and then took advantage of this opportunity to turn around and run. , and viciously pushed down his mother-in-law Zhao Qin, hoping that after Zhao Qin was sent to the tiger's mouth, these two big tigers could let him go temporarily.

And after Zhao Qin fell to the ground with a sound of "Ouch", his face turned pale with fright, and in this short moment, one of his sleeves was bitten by Dasha's sharp teeth. At the critical moment of life and death, Zhao Qin also cared Not so much, got up and tore off the sleeves, and then ran out desperately, scolding Chen Cong for being heartless, framed his mother, and sooner or later, he would die sooner or later, anyway, he could scold whatever was unpleasant !

Seeing the prey run away, Dasha Erdao felt that his majesty had been challenged. Immediately after using his hind limbs hard, he chased them out, roaring and following behind the three people's buttocks, relentlessly chasing after them.

It took a lot of effort for Chen Cong and the three of them to find Chen Xi's residence in the deep mountains and old forests. Right now there were two ferocious beasts following closely behind them. If they stopped to catch their breath, they might die without a burial place, so he went to nature. Panicking like a headless fly, but a careless step, the three of them hugged into a ball and rolled down the steep slope of the mountain, rolling all the way until they disappeared.

When Chen Xi chased them out, he saw two big cats standing on the slope, howling in a low voice, scratching their paws, very irritable, and the three of them had long since disappeared, and they didn't know where they went. I don't know life or death at all!

Chen Xi stomped his feet in frustration, then patted the heads of Dasha and Erdai reassuringly, and called the two big cats to go home, not caring whether the three were alive or dead.

What does life or death have to do with him? They all asked for it. If it wasn't for Dasha and Erdai, he would have been beaten today, Chen Xi, and the three of them were more ruthless than the other, and they were more ruthless than the other. Maybe they would beat him up to something. What does it look like?

As for those broken porcelain, Chen Xi's heart hurts just thinking about it. When the master comes back in a while, how should he explain it? I don't know what kind of anger my master will become, just thinking about it, Chen Xi's heart is getting more and more uncertain.

Back home, he put all the things in the three packages back to their original places, but Chen Xi could only watch the broken pieces of porcelain, and wiped his tears angrily.

There are priceless porcelains inside, his favorite small bowl, and a beautiful jade teapot, how much money does it add up? It was so easy to let the three of them go, it was really cheap for them.

When Chen Xi was at a loss and didn't know what to do next, the door of the house was pushed open with a bang. Lei Che's forehead was covered with hot sweat, and his simple and honest face was filled with a smile. Feet, walked in carelessly!