Chapter 63 A New Wicker Gadget

When Lei Che returned to the cave again, Chen Xi had already woken up, lying on the stone bed, dangling his calves, and playing with the money-stealing cat piggy bank that Lei Che made for him.

Hearing the movement, he hurriedly got up from the stone bed, and Chen Xi welcomed Lei Che in from outside the cave. Although he couldn't do anything, he just rushed out and circled Lei Che, and then turned around like a tail. He followed Lei Che's ass into the cave, but Lei Che had been busy all morning, and when he walked to the door of the house, someone greeted him with an upturned face. This kind of heart-warming feeling was naturally irreplaceable.

"Go, stay there, the smell of blood is strong on the master, don't get it on you." Lei Che drove away with a loud voice, his hands were dirty, so he could only lift his foot and kick Chen Xi lightly. My ass, blow people away.

As a result, by coincidence, the kick landed on the place where Chen Xi's most painful kick was. The painful little guy bared his teeth, and ran away with his little paws on his buttocks.

For lunch, there was venison and wild boar stewed with spinach and wild vegetables. Lei Che stewed it in a big pot. Although it was bland without any condiments, Chen Xi still happily ate it with relish.

The little paws kept trying to poke into the pot to scoop up meat to eat, but Lei Che knocked him down several times, but he still didn't have a long memory. Chen Xi's big eyes were lowered, seemingly not looking at Lei Che, but in fact he was looking at Lei Che. To confuse people's hearts, he just waited for Lei Che's inattentive effort, then quickly touched the pot, then scooped up the meat, and threw it into his mouth without thinking, as if he was afraid that Lei Che would snatch it back again. In the end, the hot little paws were red, and the little lips were swollen like sausages, breathing out and sticking out their tongues.

The past two days have been eating meat, Lei Che also wants the little guy to eat some vegetables, so that he can have a balanced nutrition, but every time he is forced to eat, the little guy whitens him with big eyes, and then makes a bitter face, just As if he had a grudge against the spinach, he chewed it ferociously, and before it was chewed, he stretched his neck, swallowed it with a 'gulp', and continued to look for meat with his eyes shining.

This is to let him eat vegetables, not to let him eat poison, Lei Che angrily cocked the little guy's head, and then continued to force the bastard to eat spinach. If you are a rabbit, you should eat any kind of meat. Let him eat carrots!

The taste of wild vegetables is naturally not as good as spinach, so Lei Che picked it out and ate it by himself, then fed the spinach into Chen Xi's stomach half oppressed and half threatened, watching the little guy's belly become round again.

After eating, Lei Che cleaned out the iron pot, and stewed all the remaining meat on his own. Although the weather is still cold, cooked meat is better preserved than raw meat.

As for Chen Xi, lying on his side on the stone bed, his master urged him to take a nap quickly, not letting him be a waste of help, but he had fed himself up just now, and he couldn't sleep, so he stared at his big round eyes and yelled. Grandpa was busy in front of him, and the sweet smile on his little face could not be concealed no matter what.

After Lei Che finished cooking the meat, he wanted to get out of the cave and go to the open space. From the beginning, his plan was like this, to hunt in the morning and build a house in the afternoon. As for the evening, he was afraid that the little guy would be worried, so he didn't go out to work. Cut two pieces of wood, watch the bonfire, and invert two sets of furniture by yourself.

"Master, what are you going to do?" I knew that this man wanted to run away by himself after coaxing him to sleep. Chen Xi had been watching him closely, and he caught him.

Seeing the little guy jumping up from the stone bed like a carp, with his arms crossed, with an appearance of insight into the truth, Lei Che was simply puzzled by Monk Zhang Er, wondering what the little guy was doing.

"Xiaoxi, I'm going to work in the open space. You are in the cave and wait for my master to come back." After explaining, Lei Che turned sideways and was about to go out of the hole, but Chen Xi, who got up and ran over, made him eat him. Nai's strength pulled her back with her small paws.

Lei Che didn't understand, so he raised his eyebrows, patted the top of Chen Xi's hairy head, and asked in confusion, "What's wrong? Are you disobedient again?"

"Master, I want to go together." Chen Xi refused to let go, raised his chin and raised his request.

"Are you going? What are you going to do? With such a small body, what can you do if you go?" Lei Che frowned, grinned at the corner of his mouth, and teased with a provocative tone.

That look of disgust only caused Chen Xi's small universe to explode with a bang.

This guy actually dared to look down on him, hmph, he didn't bother to inquire, who in the several villages with a radius of ten miles didn't know about Chen Xi? That's small in stature and young in age, but not weak in strength. He can do all kinds of chores, so why can't he go?

"I can dig wild vegetables around, and I can serve tea and water." Chen Xi replied with his big eyes widened, a pair of small paws firmly grasping Lei Che's robe, and he refused to let go no matter what, his meaning was self-evident Yu, if Master refuses to take him with him, no one will be able to leave today. , making him irresistible.

Chen Xi was happy, so he let go, and followed Lei Che's buttocks to the open space, bouncing all the way.

The cave was unwilling to leave the open space. On the road, Lei Che saw the willows that had just sprouted, so he stopped and picked a lot of willow branches with good toughness.

When Chen Xi saw Lei Che's actions, his first reaction was to cover his buttocks with his small hands behind his back, took a few steps back, and watched Lei Che's every move with a defensive face.

Lei Che took Chen Xi's reaction into his eyes, squinted his tiger eyes, and suddenly let out a vicious grin, and swung the branch in his hand violently, pretending to raise his leg to arrest him.

This action made Chen Xi scream in fright, and wanted to run away in panic, but when he backed away, he didn't look at his feet, and fell to the ground with a "slap", and Chen Xi immediately grinned in pain.

Seeing this scene, Lei Che not only didn't feel guilty, but laughed so hard that he leaned back and forth. Taking a few steps forward, Lei Che crossed his legs and crossed his legs in front of Chen Xi. Turning his head away and concentrating on editing, Chen Xi was still a little angry at first, he snorted coldly and puffed up his cheeks, waiting for someone to coax him, but he didn't see the master answering him after a long time of sulking, Chen Xi felt aggrieved, and turned his head As soon as he saw it, he was immediately attracted by the little basket weaved in Lei Che's hand, "Master, what are you making up?" He didn't feel angry anymore, Chen Xi's big eyes widened, and a He poked his head vigorously in front of Lei Che, and even used his small paws to caress the semi-finished product in Lei Che's hand, which was simply making trouble.

"Didn't you say you want to dig wild vegetables? There are tools in the open space, but there are no containers. I will weave a basket for you, which can hold the wild vegetables you dug up." Lei Che patted Chen Xi's troublesome little hand, and put the semi-finished small basket in front of him. She pulled and continued to knit with her head down.

During the whole process, Chen Xi's big eyes kept staring at Lei Che's movements without blinking. When the finished product was released, Chen Xi cheered, snatched the small basket from Lei Che's hand, and held it in his arms. Ken quit.

Although it is all woven with wicker, this small basket looks really good. It is about ten inches long, four inches wide, and seven inches high. Lei Che's hands are strong, so the branches are tightly packed. , there is a handle on each side of the basket, and when they are put together, they are just right to be carried in the crook of the arm, which makes Chen Xi very rare.

"Master, I want to learn too, can you teach me tonight?" Chen Xi looked at the little basket on his arm, his big eyes were shining brightly, and he was beating himself up in his heart.

When he learns it, he won't feel bored in his free time. If he has time, he can weave baskets cross-legged. When he saves a lot, he will let his father carry it to the market to sell. It doesn't need to be too expensive. Anyway, there is no cost at all, and when he earns money, he can put it in a small piggy bank, making his small piggy bank heavier and fuller. Thinking about it this way, Chen Xi's The big eyes were bent into a crescent shape, and there was a cunning and happy smile on the small face, which couldn't be hidden no matter what.

"Succeed, if you want to learn, I will teach you, let's go, now you can go to the open space with the master." After saying this, Lei Che took Chen Xi's little hand and led them to the open space.

The whole afternoon, Lei Che was busy in the open space. Ever since he bent down, he never straightened up except to drink water. The tool in his hand changed from a shovel to a hoe, and then from a hoe to a shovel. After reincarnation, the sky will gradually become dark.

As for Chen Xi, he was not idle all afternoon. He squatted on the ground, holding a small shovel in his hand, digging here and there, and from time to time he picked up a clump of weeds to look for. If he could find wild vegetables, he would They danced happily, and if they couldn't find it, they pouted their mouths with frustration, but they were not discouraged. They pushed aside another clump of weeds and continued to search.

When Lei Che finished work, Chen Xi also filled a small basket with wild vegetables, and then hopped up to his father to ask for credit.

"Grandpa, look, I dug a whole basket full. These are bracken and shepherd's purse, this is horse head orchid, and this is small spring onion." Chen Xi was a little apprehensive, and introduced it to Lei Che triumphantly. My own achievement, staring at Lei Che with big eyes without blinking, with a cute look begging to please his hair.

"Well, that's good. Xiaoxi is doing well. It really saved me a lot of trouble. Then I will use these wild vegetables to stew meat for Xiaoxi tonight, okay?" Che's face showed a simple and honest smile from the heart.

"Okay, let's stew a big pot of meat." Chen Xi stretched out his red tongue and licked the corner of his mouth. Chen Xi stretched out his arms and made a 'big pot' gesture mischievously.

"Okay, let's have a big pot of meat." Anyway, there is no shortage of meat right now, and since the little guy likes it, Lei Che naturally agreed without saying a word.